Husband Files for Divorce from Marjorie Taylor Greene

Sounds like a class act to me:

MTG tells TMZ … “Marriage is a wonderful thing and I’m a firm believer in it. Our society is formed by a husband and wife creating a family to nurture and protect. Together, Perry and I formed our family and raised three great kids. He gave me the best job title you can ever earn: Mom.”

She adds … “I’ll always be grateful for how great of a dad he is to our children.”

black-cat-so.gif
She's available, hun. Brush your teeth.

Conservative men, that means she's single. Time for you all to go a-courtin'. Take a bath, put on a clean shirt, slick your hair back, and head over to serenade her.

(Yes, she is attractive. Too bad she's stupid, crazy and evil. I can only tolerate two of those three at one time.)
She may be considered attractive, but you can't wash off crazy.

Cheating or money.
...or crazy...

Those are three of the top five.

Actially, cheating is not even i. the top 5. Crazy is #1. Money is #2 (disputes over money)

But those are "reasons" or symptoms of the usually larger problem, which is the husband is acting like a woman.

Nothing will make a woman more hostile than her man acting like a woman (emotional). It turns the wife off and causes her to shit test him (picking fights), which causes limitless arguing.

Forum List

Back