What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Husband Files for Divorce from Marjorie Taylor Greene

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's known for 27 years. He'll get a big bundle of money to not reveal who she's been fucking in her House office.

ya - there's been talk about her & some gym/workout buddies for some time; but i just don't get that. more so because she looks like barney rubble in drag, rather than her hypocritical chritianity.

playtime

Diamond Member
Reaction score
i wonder if she turns out to be like falwell jr...

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • Marjorie Taylor Greene had affairs with tantric sex guru Craig Ivey and fitness gym manager Justin Tway, DailyMail.com has learned
  • The embattled Georgia congresswoman, 46, has been married to husband Perry Greene since 1995 and shares three kids with him
  • Neither man denied the affairs when approached by DailyMail.com, but both refused to comment on their past relationships with Taylor Greene
  • 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good,' Tway, 42, said
  • Taylor Greene had met her two lovers while working at a gym in Alpharetta, Georgia in 2012
  • Insiders say she was so brazen about her affairs they believed her marriage was on the rocks, but it appears the couple has put her infidelity behind them Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated on husband with men at her gym'

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And those who are so much smarter act worse than those accused of being neanderthal. That SNL woman is not comedy but legalized hate. And even would be in your face if MTG complained. But MTG would beat the shit out of her in reality.

You need to catch up.

surada

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Conservative men, that means she's single. Time for you all to go a-courtin'. Take a bath, put on a clean shirt, slick your hair back, and head over to serenade her.

(Yes, she is attractive. Too bad she's stupid, crazy and evil. I can only tolerate two of those three at one time.)

OP
Synthaholic

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Exposing PoliticalChic as a fraud. Every day.
Fascinating. I guess you don't realize nearly half of all marriages end in divorce and politics rarely has anything to do with it.
No, but fucking other guys does.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, but fucking other guys does.
All your hatred for MTG only makes her stronger.

Share your hate with us.

If MGT was infront of you, what would you do? Be nice and ask for an autograph?

💲 Amazon Deals 💲

New Topics

Forum List