Husband Files for Divorce from Marjorie Taylor Greene

He's known for 27 years. He'll get a big bundle of money to not reveal who she's been fucking in her House office.

ya - there's been talk about her & some gym/workout buddies for some time; but i just don't get that. more so because she looks like barney rubble in drag, rather than her hypocritical chritianity.

20220930_211530.jpg

• Marjorie Taylor Greene had affairs with tantric sex guru Craig Ivey and fitness gym manager Justin Tway, DailyMail.com has learned
  • The embattled Georgia congresswoman, 46, has been married to husband Perry Greene since 1995 and shares three kids with him
  • Neither man denied the affairs when approached by DailyMail.com, but both refused to comment on their past relationships with Taylor Greene
  • 'I have no interest in talking about anything to do with that woman. Everything with her comes to no good,' Tway, 42, said
  • Taylor Greene had met her two lovers while working at a gym in Alpharetta, Georgia in 2012
  • Insiders say she was so brazen about her affairs they believed her marriage was on the rocks, but it appears the couple has put her infidelity behind them Marjorie Taylor Greene 'openly cheated on husband with men at her gym'

And those who are so much smarter act worse than those accused of being neanderthal. That SNL woman is not comedy but legalized hate. And even would be in your face if MTG complained. But MTG would beat the shit out of her in reality.

You need to catch up.

Conservative men, that means she's single. Time for you all to go a-courtin'. Take a bath, put on a clean shirt, slick your hair back, and head over to serenade her.

(Yes, she is attractive. Too bad she's stupid, crazy and evil. I can only tolerate two of those three at one time.)

New Topics

Forum List

Back