Hurry,Hurry, Early Vote for Hillary

This is one election that will be reviewed for years to come!

( Even more than the Bush and Gore race! )

I can not see how anyone can vote for her!

This is one election that will be reviewed for years to come!

( Even more than the Bush and Gore race! )

I can not see how anyone can vote for her!
You would have to be dillusional and ignorant to do so.

Don't wait for another scandal sheeple. Hurry and vote for Hillary before the next scandal drops...and you wake up and regret your vote.
Clinton Campaign Makes Drive for Early Votes to Sew Up North Carolina

"Another" scandal?

What's the "current" one?
FBI reopened the email investigation. Why? Because new evidence has Comey so pissed off he is willing to do so. Why? Huma husband Carlos Danger had been using her laptops and info showed up.

Don't wait for another scandal sheeple. Hurry and vote for Hillary before the next scandal drops...and you wake up and regret your vote.

"Another" scandal?

FBI reopened the email investigation. Why? Because new evidence has Comey so pissed off he is willing to do so. Why? Huma husband Carlos Danger had been using her laptops and info showed up.

And how is this a 'scandal', with no indication what's in there?

Hm?

I have "info" on this computer. I have "info" on all my computers.
Is that a "scandal"? Or are they all "scandals"?

I have contact names and numbers in my phone -- are they "scandals"?
When my phone locks up and won't work -- does that 'scandal' disappear?

Here's a tip from Tip Central:
When you can't articulate what your "scandal" is --- it's a pretty good bet you don't have one.

You want "scandal" I'll give yuh "scandal"......
You know that "info" I have on this computer?
---- I deliberately bought it with the intention of putting "info" on there.
Oh noes!!
hair-fire.gif

Last edited:

"Another" scandal?

How is life in the pasture with the other sheeple? You have the brain of about three guinea pig power.

I'm not the one who can't explain my point sooooo..............

What do you suppose they will find in Huma's emails that will change the decision that has already been made? She has already been found to have had top secret and classified e-mails on her private server. 100 out of 33,000 that slipped through embedded in e-mail threads or improperly marked. Yes, indeed, she was found to have been extremely reckless but that circumstances did not warrant a criminal prosecution.
What do you think they will find that will change that outcome? Will they find one more? Will it make it 4 top secret e-mails? Do you think it will change the decision?
I realize you HOPE it will, but really?

"Another" scandal?

How is life in the pasture with the other sheeple? You have the brain of about three guinea pig power.

Soooo....point is " vote now regret it later." She is a fucking crook and knows that big scandals are coming. Vote now...don't wait for Wikileaks or FBI to expose me.

What do you suppose they will find in Huma's emails that will change the decision that has already been made? She has already been found to have had top secret and classified e-mails on her private server. 100 out of 33,000 that slipped through embedded in e-mail threads or improperly marked. Yes, indeed, she was found to have been extremely reckless but that circumstances did not warrant a criminal prosecution.
What do you think they will find that will change that outcome? Will they find one more? Will it make it 4 top secret e-mails? Do you think it will change the decision?
I realize you HOPE it will, but really?
Obstruction of Justice during original investigation. Why else would Comey be pissed off enough to do this?

"Another" scandal?

Soooo....point is " vote now regret it later." She is a fucking crook and knows that big scandals are coming. Vote now...don't wait for Wikileaks or FBI to expose me.

Uh huuuuhhh...... so the logic is...... "don't vote for X because some scandal may come out in the future!"

Thanks for that astute observation.

"Another" scandal?

Uh huuuuhhh...... so the logic is...... "don't vote for X because some scandal may come out in the future!"

Astute? Your voting for Hillary Clinton...hey, see that frozen flag pole over there Pogo? Go put your tounge on it and I'll promise to vote Hillary.

"Another" scandal?

Thats the Clinton strategy.

"Another" scandal?

Astute? Your voting for Hillary Clinton...hey, see that frozen flag pole over there Pogo? Go put your tounge on it and I'll promise to vote Hillary.

Apparently the Borg talking point is --- Declare that a "scandal" exists over and over until people start to believe it.

If questioned on exactly what the scandal is, go "humma humma humma, flagpole", until they go away.

If they don't go away -- take the cyanide pill.

Apparently the Borg talking point is --- Declare that a "scandal" exists over and over until people start to believe it.

If questioned on exactly what the scandal is, go "humma humma humma, flagpole", until they go away.

Like the media was doing to Trump over paid off women falsely claiming he grabbed their snatch?

Like the media was doing to Trump over paid off women falsely claiming he grabbed their snatch?

"Falsely"?

Are you calling The Rump a liar?

On that flag pole yet lemming or are all the other Clinton lemmings in the way? "I will vote Hillary because that's what I'm programmed to do."

Forum List

Back