Huntsman on Bachmann "We live in the real world"

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
MinnPost - Huntsman on Bachmann: "We live in the real world."

Re: $2 gal gas.

“You know, I just — I just don't know what — what world that comment would come from, you know? We live in the real world. It's grounded in reality. And gas prices just aren't going to rebound like that,” he said.

“But just as we are in a static world, that is completely unrealistic. And, again, it's talking about things that, you know, may pander to a particular group or sound good at the time, but it just simply is not founded in reality.”

The moderator asked Huntsman if he could trust a President Bachmann to properly handle the economy, and he said he would have problems trusting any of his opponents to do so because of dangerous policies they would have pursued during debt limit increase negotiations.

(Bachmann has made her opposition to raising the debt limit one of her signature campaign issues, though most economists warned the federal government would have defaulted on several of its obligations had the limit not been increased.)

Didn't you know that Bachmann can control the worlds gas prices when she is President?

Its in the Constitution somewhere.....right next to the Founding Fathers ending slavery

Who is Huntsman again?

Someone who, apparently, understands basic economics better than Bachmann. But... my 4 year old niece has a better grasp of economics than Bachmann.

The GOP needs to ask itself... do y'all want to win, or do you want to run another idiot? 2012 is your election to lose.

Who is Huntsman again?

Someone who, apparently, understands basic economics better than Bachmann. But... my 4 year old niece has a better grasp of economics than Bachmann.

The GOP needs to ask itself... do y'all want to win, or do you want to run another idiot? 2012 is your election to lose.

The American public is less happy with Congress than with Obama, so I am not entirely sure that this is true.

Didn't you know that Bachmann can control the worlds gas prices when she is President?

Its in the Constitution somewhere.....right next to the Founding Fathers ending slavery

No it's not, and Lincoln ended slavery, not the founding fathers.

Lemme guess... public screwell?

Who is Huntsman again?

The American public is less happy with Congress than with Obama, so I am not entirely sure that this is true.

It's what is called 'an opinion'. I didn't realize I needed to clarify that for the sake of the intellectually challenged. My bad.

You obviously have not been paying attention to the rantings of Ms Bachmann

It's what is called 'an opinion'. I didn't realize I needed to clarify that for the sake of the intellectually challenged. My bad.

I was simply commenting on your opinion.

You obviously have not been paying attention to the rantings of Ms Bachmann

He is not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back