Hunter’s Biz Partner Busted With 1,850 Boxes Of Classified Docs

Another example of how these people believe what they read in MAGA media without question, with zero critical thinking.

The headline: "1,850 boxes of classified documents". Well, that's incredible. That's a massive amount of classified material. That's huge. That's serious.

The actual story: "Concerns are growing that 1,850 boxes of sensitive documents that then-Vice President Joe Biden once donated to the University of Delaware may contain classified documents". It's right there. In the story.

This isn't funny any more. These people literally cannot think for themselves. They will believe ANYTHING.
Why is a VP donating 1,850 boxes of sensitive material to a private enterprise?

This tit for tat with the classified documents feels like the muslims and jews fighting in the middle east.

Xiden started it with Garland raiding Mar A Lago over BULLSHIT.

Then the dumb ass cult fucks found out their depends wearing leader lives in a glass house.

Fuck around and find out, huh?

You stupid motherfuckers.

More deflection. That's okay. It does look you guys are just lying (although I'm not sure about the OP), and you know this thread title is BS, but I also know that many of you actually believe this stuff when you see it.

As I said, those who actually believe this kind of thing are more concerning to me. That's where the bigger danger is. And this particular story is only a tiny example. The bigger the story that they believe, the more dangerous this situation is.
What about you and half the country believing Trump was colluding with Russians?

Beyond the hypocrisy, of course, is the irony that during that time it was Hillary colluding with the Russians, and of course Biden colluding with Russia and China both.

This tit for tat with the classified documents feels like the muslims and jews fighting in the middle east.

Xiden started it with Garland raiding Mar A Lago over BULLSHIT.

Bullshit?

Dummy almost 100 classified documents that Trump failed to return were discovered, among them 15 were top-secret. This is without mentioning the non-classified presidential records he had to hand over to NA by law.

How the hell is that bullshit?

Another example of how these people believe what they read in MAGA media without question, with zero critical thinking.

The headline: "1,850 boxes of classified documents". Well, that's incredible. That's a massive amount of classified material. That's huge. That's serious.

The actual story: "Concerns are growing that 1,850 boxes of sensitive documents that then-Vice President Joe Biden once donated to the University of Delaware may contain classified documents". It's right there. In the story.

This isn't funny any more. These people literally cannot think for themselves. They will believe ANYTHING.

Sticking up for the Biden administration again. You are the first one to jump on to anything against a Republican, particularly Trump. Evidence is irrelevant to you. Like a good little Democrat, politics above all.

More deflection. That's okay. It does look you guys are just lying (although I'm not sure about the OP), and you know this thread title is BS, but I also know that many of you actually believe this stuff when you see it.

As I said, those who actually believe this kind of thing are more concerning to me. That's where the bigger danger is. And this particular story is only a tiny example. The bigger the story that they believe, the more dangerous this situation is.

You believed the Trump/Russian collusion story. Now that is dangerous.

Hunter’s business partner moved 1,850 boxes of docs from then-VP Biden’s WH office, despite warning from attorney

Concerns are growing that 1,850 boxes of sensitive documents that then-Vice President Joe Biden once donated to the University of Delaware may contain classified documents.
The story begins in 2010, when a business associate of Biden’s crack-smoking son, Hunter, was inexplicably assigned the task of transferring the documents from Biden’s VP office to the University of Delaware.
The moving of the documents was reportedly performed by Eric Schwerin, who was Hunter’s Rosemont Seneca business partner.
~Snip~
The documents were moved to the University of Delaware after Biden decided to donate them. While most of the documents were reportedly from his tenure as a Delaware senator, some of the documents were also from the 2009 Obama-Biden presidential transition, as exclusively reported on Thursday by the Daily Mail.

Commentary:
Please note these 133 pallets of documents left Washington in 2010 and never arrived at Uni-Delaware until 2012.
If there were Classified documents found in closets, the Delaware mansion and the beach house, just ow many classified documents are expected to be found in 1,850 boxes tat took two years to from Washington D.C. to Uni-Delaware?
How many people had access to tis information?
In theory, those papers should be subject to federal FOIA law, because the University of Delaware accepts federal funding.
However, Judicial Watch has been stone walled by the University of Delaware for more than two years.
Wat confuses the issue is how these politicians in D.C. have allowed this treachery to continue. Where is the real DOJ and FBI?

15af99dfc5dbb0d24e0efe171c42c71291c1881a29d4569832810935290b11c7.gif

Brietbart and Judicial Watch? 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I am still more concerned about the President’s correlation between his Corvette being in the same location as the classified documents as being “secure”.

What about you and half the country believing Trump was colluding with Russians?

Beyond the hypocrisy, of course, is the irony that during that time it was Hillary colluding with the Russians, and of course Biden colluding with Russia and China both.

For all of his moaning and groaning and acting as if he is above all the propaganda, he is actually the poster child for what is wrong in this country.

Sticking up for the Biden administration again. You are the first one to jump on to anything against a Republican, particularly Trump. Evidence is irrelevant to you. Like a good little Democrat, politics above all.
That one claims he’s not a Democrat, as he lauds his “superiority” over us peons

Forum List

Back