Hunter who?

The government has already looked into this and there is nothing there. This is a bullshit, made up, Russian story.
Obviously you believe liberal propaganda but you need to update your views.

Obviously you believe liberal propaganda but you need to update your views.

So fucking what! What does that laptop have anything to do with national security? Just like the border crisis, this is just a made up, bullshit issue.

You said the laptop was Russian disinformation. Hunter says it's his. So were you lying, or is Hunter working with the Russians?
if you read in more depth he doesn't actually say that...Also there is no verification:
1. What is being recorded came from a laptop he owned, but from a mysterious copy made by the Trump Org.
2. It has been reported the laptop has been accessed multiple times by non Biden parties including unknown parties. That doesn't survive legal or ethical scrutiny.

I don't! That is the answer.
Then you shouldn't say that there's nothing there. Look at it this way, we had what, 50 intelligence people sign off on a statement claiming that the laptop contained Russian disinformation. Why would they say that if the stuff on the laptop wasn't national security related? If the only things on the laptop were Hunter behaving like an idiot, there would be no need for US intelligence to even get involved. They would simply say they checked it out and there wasn't anything national security related on it and left it at that. There is SOMETHING on there that caused them to make that statement.

Then you shouldn't say that there's nothing there. Look at it this way, we had what, 50 intelligence people sign off on a statement claiming that the laptop contained Russian disinformation. Why would they say that if the stuff on the laptop wasn't national security related? If the only things on the laptop were Hunter behaving like an idiot, there would be no need for US intelligence to even get involved. They would simply say they checked it out and there wasn't anything national security related on it and left it at that. There is SOMETHING on there that caused them to make that statement.
So far, I haven't seen anything on that laptop that is worth my attention.

So far, I haven't seen anything on that laptop that is worth my attention.
Something prompted the intelligence agencies to lie about it. That says something to me. What did they see that they wanted to call Russian misinformation? Also, are we being given everything that was on the laptop?

So fucking what! What does that laptop have anything to do with national security? Just like the border crisis, this is just a made up, bullshit issue.
Keep saying that. It makes you feel better about Joe and Hunter Biden.

Just be aware there is an excellent chance you may be wrong. In the worst case scenario I can think of, Hunter Biden is selling classified info to the Chinese for some big bucks and Joe will get his 10%.

Of course we may never know the truth as the DOJ and FBI investigations will likely be total whitewashes. After all, high ranking Democrats and members of their families are totally above the rule of law.

Keep saying that. It makes you feel better about Joe and Hunter Biden.

Just be aware there is an excellent chance you may be wrong. In the worst case scenario I can think of, Hunter Biden is selling classified info to the Chinese for some big bucks and Joe will get his 10%.

Of course we may never know the truth as the DOJ and FBI investigations will likely be total whitewashes. After all, high ranking Democrats and members of their families are totally above the rule of law.

There is always the chance I could be wrong?

There is always the chance I could be wrong?
Did you believe Trump and Putin colluded to defeat Hillary in 2016?

Did you believe everything in the Steele Dossier?

Did you believe the FBI never broke the law while investigating Trump and his associates?

You said above you don’t believe we have a border crisis. You posted,

”Just like the border crisis, this is just a made up, bullshit issue.”

Did you believe Trump and Putin colluded to defeat Hillary in 2016?

Did you believe everything in the Steele Dossier?

Did you believe the FBI never broke the law while investigating Trump and his associates?

You said above you don’t believe we have a border crisis. You posted,

”Just like the border crisis, this is just a made up, bullshit issue.”

I know Trump collided with Putin. Don't you remember him asking Putin to find the "missing emails" in a campaign speech?

Not everything in the Steele document was bullshit.

No, the FBI did not break the law investigating Trump. It was quite the opposite, they were too lenient.

I see that Texas POS governor is trying to create one.

I know Trump collided with Putin. Don't you remember him asking Putin to find the "missing emails" in a campaign speech?

Not everything in the Steele document was bullshit.

No, the FBI did not break the law investigating Trump. It was quite the opposite, they were too lenient.

I see that Texas POS governor is trying to create one.

The FBI lied to the FISA court.

Yes, some of the Steele Dossier was accurate like Trump’s name.

The FBI lied to the FISA court.

Yes, some of the Steele Dossier was accurate like Trump’s name.

One minor conviction does not negate the entire Dossier. In fact, there were no major convictions that came as a result of Durham's report.

One minor conviction does not negate the entire Dossier. In fact, there were no major convictions that came as a result of Durham's report.
No surprise there at all. Democrats are above the law. That will either change or eventually this nation will split apart.

Forum List

Back