Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hmmm. I wonder how this could possibly backfire? Dude must be a masochist to request more coverage of this...

Hunter Biden goes on the attack: President's embattled son sends letters to prosecutors demanding investigations into his laptop​

• Hunter Biden's lawyers are asking the Justice Department to open a criminal inquiry into some of former President Donald Trump's top allies over his laptop
  • Lawyer Abbe Lowell asked the DOJ to probe Steve Bannon, Rudy Giuliani, Giuliani's lawyer and the owner of the Wilmington computer store
  • Hunter Biden never consented to having his personal information from the laptop shared, Lowell argued

r1y822yfy4u51.jpg

"Equipment left with the Mac Shop after 60 days of completed service will be treated as abandoned and you agree to hold the Mac Shop harmless for any damages or loss of property."

Hmmm. I wonder how this could possibly backfire? Dude must be a masochist to request more coverage of this...

Hunter Biden goes on the attack: President's embattled son sends letters to prosecutors demanding investigations into his laptop​

• Hunter Biden's lawyers are asking the Justice Department to open a criminal inquiry into some of former President Donald Trump's top allies over his laptop
  • Lawyer Abbe Lowell asked the DOJ to probe Steve Bannon, Rudy Giuliani, Giuliani's lawyer and the owner of the Wilmington computer store
  • Hunter Biden never consented to having his personal information from the laptop shared, Lowell argued

r1y822yfy4u51.jpg

"Equipment left with the Mac Shop after 60 days of completed service will be treated as abandoned and you agree to hold the Mac Shop harmless for any damages or loss of property."
Breaking into other people's laptops without permission is illegal.

r1y822yfy4u51.jpg

Damages....loss of property...

None of that says, "we'll go through all of your files, make a copy, and use them to trash you if we want to".

It's breach of contract by the laptop repair guy.

I'm glad Hunter didn't take his laptop there.

Breaking into other people's laptops without permission is illegal.
LOL. Hunter provided his password so the guy could fix it. Mac guy probably fulfilled his end of things.

Damages....loss of property...

None of that says, "we'll go through all of your files, make a copy, and use them to trash you if we want to".

It's breach of contract by the laptop repair guy.

Abandoned property pretty much covers it. Mac dude could throw it way, sell it, give it away.

There is no law which says if someone gives you something, you must care for it and protect it and not disassemble it etc.

Seems he did one of those things. :)

Why don't you Dems want to know the details of the shady details of the Biden crime family? He's the worst president this country has ever had.

the contract said if you dont pick it up withiin 30 days its no longer yours,,
I thought it was 60 days.

At any rate, no sane person thinks it's logical that this guy goes through the laptop, makes a copy of one of his customers personal files, and supposedly makes them public.

LOL. Hunter provided his password so the guy could fix it. Mac guy probably fulfilled his end of things.

Abandoned property pretty much covers it. Mac dude could throw it way, sell it, give it away.

There is no law which says if someone gives you something, you must care for it and protect it and not disassemble it etc.

Seems he did one of those things. :)

Why don't you Dems want to know the details of the shady details of the Biden crime family? He's the worst president this country has ever had.
Wow, could you imagine if Hunter had actually taken his laptop there?

At any rate, no sane person thinks it's logical that this guy goes through the laptop, makes a copy of one of his customers personal files, and supposedly makes them public.

A bit of advice....

If your laptop ever breaks, you should buy a new one since you obviously don't understand simple contractual terms. :)

When repairing any computer you ALWAYS make a copy of the hard drive before attempting to fix.

r1y822yfy4u51.jpg

This is just a desperate attempt to divert attention away from Biden's classified documents scandal.

r1y822yfy4u51.jpg

I’m sure all those women filmed having sex and smoking cocaine never consented to being filmed either

r1y822yfy4u51.jpg

Russian disinformation ask your daddy

Crybaby.jpg

"Republicans are being mean to me. They want to investigate my laptop because there's criminal evidence on it that has been exposed. Make them leave me and daddy alone. Waaaaaaaaaa. Don't they know we own the DOJ & FBI? Don't they know we are fascist authoritarian royalty and that the Constitition and laws don't apply to us and Democrats?!"

Forum List

Back