Hunter Biden

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Who said laws were broken? It’s just corruption and selling America out in return for personal gain. It’s been perfectly legal to fuck our own country over for decades. That’s how Dems make so much money. Probably lots of Republicans too.
The accusations being made at about crimes. In the last month Trump himself has called the Biden’s a criminal enterprise amongst other things and his surrogates have gone much much darker. It’s a sad time when our leader stoop to these kind of dishonest actions and tactics to try and win an election.
Umm, the left have done exactly that to President Trump for the last four years.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Who said laws were broken? It’s just corruption and selling America out in return for personal gain. It’s been perfectly legal to fuck our own country over for decades. That’s how Dems make so much money. Probably lots of Republicans too.
The accusations being made at about crimes. In the last month Trump himself has called the Biden’s a criminal enterprise amongst other things and his surrogates have gone much much darker. It’s a sad time when our leader stoop to these kind of dishonest actions and tactics to try and win an election.
Umm, the left have done exactly that to President Trump for the last four years.
Does that justify Trump doing it back to them?

The Bidens must be punished
I highly doubt they will be punished,,

at this point just stopping them here will do and hopefully they spend what money they do have from it they spend on defending it,,,
Well there is Judgment day and Hell.
LOLOL

Well this thread is done. All that work attacking the wrong Biden.

tenor.gif

just have a look.....have a look at that pathetic loser......money for nothing should be his song!

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like his corrupt, greedy, demented father

what a POS:mad-61:!

View attachment 401734
Get a life Skye, there are much better things to talk about and much better photos to look at than bathtub photos of Hunter.

oh yes, but this IS a Hunter thread. ;)
I’m well aware, I started it last year
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
But this story isn’t about Trump and Don Jr. because credible news sources wouldn’t publish this story in the first place. This is coming via Giuliani, Bannon and through the NY Post. Not exactly the A list of integrity.
Again NYT is not any more or less credible than the NYP and again why would the informant lie? He reported this a year ago, before Biden was the nominee. How do you explain that?
The informant said that he was pissed about the impeachment of Trump. Since he is legally blind he can’t confirm that it was actually hunter Biden who dropped off the computer. Yet he took it upon himself to read through the emails and copy the data and then give it to political actors who held it until mid October before an election, which they then leaked to the press.

It doesn’t get any more obvious than that. Are we supposed to take this crap seriously?! Haha. Can you say yes with a straight face???
He is biased but that doesn’t change the fact that emails and pictures are legit. Picture says a 1000 words.
You do recognize this as a political hit job right? Not a serious crime or wrong doing??

This is the exact purpose of the disinformation campaigns that have been spreading all over the place. You get that right?
Yes. Yet when it happened to Trump no one cared. During the election or after he won. My issue is the hypocrisy. How many times do I have to repeat that to you? Please tell. How many times must I use the word hypocrisy? Honest question.
I think if your main complaint is hypocrisy when talking politics then you are in for a lot of complaining
Hypocrisy in people like you, Faun and Colfax
I really don’t care if you call me a hypocrite. I’d much rather talk about the subject at hand. So if you need to divert to make the point that I’m a hypocrite then can I just concede that argument to you now? State I’m a hypocrite. And then be done with that diversion for future conversations so we can stay on point?
You are and so is our media and so are FB and Twitter. That’s the problem
Sorry. Life’s tough
LOL it is if you’re a Trump hating Democrat. He is winning a 2nd term now. Ouch.
He is, huh?

giphy.gif

just have a look.....have a look at that pathetic loser......money for nothing should be his song!

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like his corrupt, greedy, demented father

what a POS:mad-61:!

View attachment 401734
Get a life Skye, there are much better things to talk about and much better photos to look at than bathtub photos of Hunter.

oh yes, but this IS a Hunter thread. ;)
I’m well aware, I started it last year
There is no crime. Lying is not a crime. The crime is hypocrisy. If this were Trump and Don Jr. Twitter and FB would not block this. Colfax and his ilk would believe it and defend it. That’s the crux behind my laughter.
But this story isn’t about Trump and Don Jr. because credible news sources wouldn’t publish this story in the first place. This is coming via Giuliani, Bannon and through the NY Post. Not exactly the A list of integrity.
Again NYT is not any more or less credible than the NYP and again why would the informant lie? He reported this a year ago, before Biden was the nominee. How do you explain that?
The informant said that he was pissed about the impeachment of Trump. Since he is legally blind he can’t confirm that it was actually hunter Biden who dropped off the computer. Yet he took it upon himself to read through the emails and copy the data and then give it to political actors who held it until mid October before an election, which they then leaked to the press.

It doesn’t get any more obvious than that. Are we supposed to take this crap seriously?! Haha. Can you say yes with a straight face???
He is biased but that doesn’t change the fact that emails and pictures are legit. Picture says a 1000 words.
You do recognize this as a political hit job right? Not a serious crime or wrong doing??

This is the exact purpose of the disinformation campaigns that have been spreading all over the place. You get that right?
Yes. Yet when it happened to Trump no one cared. During the election or after he won. My issue is the hypocrisy. How many times do I have to repeat that to you? Please tell. How many times must I use the word hypocrisy? Honest question.
I think if your main complaint is hypocrisy when talking politics then you are in for a lot of complaining
Hypocrisy in people like you, Faun and Colfax
I really don’t care if you call me a hypocrite. I’d much rather talk about the subject at hand. So if you need to divert to make the point that I’m a hypocrite then can I just concede that argument to you now? State I’m a hypocrite. And then be done with that diversion for future conversations so we can stay on point?
You are and so is our media and so are FB and Twitter. That’s the problem
Sorry. Life’s tough
LOL it is if you’re a Trump hating Democrat. He is winning a 2nd term now. Ouch.
He is, huh?

giphy.gif
Ooops

Does that justify Trump doing it back to them?
"let me hit you but you better not hit me back!!!"

how old are you again?

Forum List

Back