Hunter Biden

Why do you defend a crack whore drunk as Hunter?

This thread belongs in History because the impeachment is History and it was The Impeachment that exposed Biden's Crimes.
I disagree,,,

now we are talking about corruption and possible china collusion in the whitehouse and all the info in this thread is relevant to the bigger picture,,,

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Who said laws were broken? It’s just corruption and selling America out in return for personal gain. It’s been perfectly legal to fuck our own country over for decades. That’s how Dems make so much money. Probably lots of Republicans too.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Who said laws were broken? It’s just corruption and selling America out in return for personal gain. It’s been perfectly legal to fuck our own country over for decades. That’s how Dems make so much money. Probably lots of Republicans too.
The accusations being made at about crimes. In the last month Trump himself has called the Biden’s a criminal enterprise amongst other things and his surrogates have gone much much darker. It’s a sad time when our leader stoop to these kind of dishonest actions and tactics to try and win an election.

Forum List

Back