Hunter Biden

every single person in here defending biden would NEVER do the same for trump. NEVER.

it simply shows people don't care about actions in as much as sticking it to the other side for some perceived injustice from the past. we've chosen sides and our side can do no wrong. if we do, it's because the other side made us and THEY have done far worse.

but if you remove names and simply go over what happened, how is shit like trump making a phone call where what he was twisted WAY out of proportion so you could IMPEACH 45 OF WHICH was a long standing goal of the left anyway. this only proved they were on a witch hunt, not a search of honesty and enforcement of our laws.

now if trump or his family was doing all this, i'd be just as livid. i'd demand investigations. we had to investigate trump for 3 years because of some "meeting" in "private" they felt was a nono. tag on a book of bullshit and made up lies and off they went.

from a strict evidence position, there's a LOT more here than that. we have their own words, proof of illegal activity and the like. what does the "trump said drink bleach" crowd do? say "nothing wrong here - focus on trump!"

when we get that fucking stupid, yea, it gets very ugly quick. as long as the left is going to play this game it's going to get worse.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
Never heard if him,

Schweizer has zero credibility.

James Madison:
"Men of factious tempers, of local prejudices, or of sinister designs, may, by intrigue, by corruption, or by other means, first obtain the suffrages, and then betray the interests, of the people."

ElNMmQYWoAI-3l0

where's Hunter? not progressive hunter but Hunter Biden!

I know that I will be part of an active campaign to destroy Hunter Biden even after his father loses.

I know that I will be part of an active campaign to destroy Hunter Biden even after his father loses.
as we see he is more than capable of destroying himself without help from anyone,,,

If he's done what they claim (not saying he has), we need to make sure he is humiliated only because of the trust he played upon.

And his father the same....

Forum List

Back