Hunter Biden

I got as far as, "never showing up to work."

WHERE is your "evidence" that Hunter Biden attended one single board meeting????

Same place as all those "photos" of "Osama" in Saudi.... hidden in Cocksucker Obama's closet no doubt.....
It never ceases to amaze me to see how ignorant you cultists are.
icon_rolleyes.gif

What Hunter Biden did on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma

According to four sources close to the company, Biden regularly attended Burisma’s twice annual board meetings – all of which were held outside of Ukraine.

Is there a reason you're incapable of educating yourself?
so he was paid a million dollars a yr for two meetings,,,,and you say it isnt suspicious,,,I say youre a typical useful idiot,,,

WHERE is your "evidence" that Hunter Biden attended one single board meeting????

Same place as all those "photos" of "Osama" in Saudi.... hidden in Cocksucker Obama's closet no doubt.....
icon_rolleyes.gif

According to four sources close to the company, Biden regularly attended Burisma’s twice annual board meetings – all of which were held outside of Ukraine.

so he was paid a million dollars a yr for two meetings,,,,and you say it isnt suspicious,,,I say youre a typical useful idiot,,,

Is the federal government supposed to investigate everyone that you think is overpaid?

icon_rolleyes.gif

Is the federal government supposed to investigate everyone that you think is overpaid?
theres a lot more to it than just burisma,,,but youre to fucking ignorant to know that,,,

icon_rolleyes.gif

Who said that was the limit of his work? Those were just the times he met with the board in person.

But when are you going to quote the person in the video you posted who you claim Joe threatened even though they wanted to vote for him?

:poke:

Ukraine and Antarctica really the only two possible locations for a board meeting?

WHERE WAS THE MEETING?

Time and date and location, or STFU you piece of shit liar.....
It matters not where or when. You were shown he met with the board twice a year. Anything you post outside of that is rooted firmly within your own demented reality of which you can't let go.

icon_rolleyes.gif

theres a lot more to it than just burisma,,,but youre to fucking ignorant to know that,,,

I know all about it. The problem for you there’s no evidence of a crime.

icon_rolleyes.gif

Who said that was the limit of his work? Those were just the times he met with the board in person.

But when are you going to quote the person in the video you posted who you claim Joe threatened even though they wanted to vote for him?

youre just mad you got caught lying again,,,

There was NO BOARD MEETING by Burisma attended by Hunter Biden.

That's why these liars can't tell us WHERE and WHEN.

They lie.

That's what they do
That's all they do.

icon_rolleyes.gif

it has yet to be determined if it was criminal or just unethical,,,

and what do you know about the chinese deal where he stood net to his father and agreed to work for the chinese government????

LOL!!!!

The Left Wing Liars here claim Hunter attended a "board meeting" outside of Ukraine (because Hunter never went to Ukraine).

Asked WHEN and WHERE, they can't answer, because they were lying like crazy to spin the TRUTH that Hunter Biden

NEVER SHOWED UP TO WORK....

icon_rolleyes.gif

and what do you know about the chinese deal where he stood net to his father and agreed to work for the chinese government????

Plenty.

There’s no evidence of anything criminal. You can say whatever you want, but since there’s no evidence of anything criminal, there’s no grounds for a criminal investigation.

icon_rolleyes.gif

youre just mad you got caught lying again,,,
LOLOL

Slobbers the liar who claimed...

"so you see nothing wrong with joe threatening a person that wanted to vote for him????"

...but then couldn't actually prove it since it's a lie and that never actually happened.

"Biden never visited Ukraine "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That story is about as believable as what Jussie Smollett first told the Cops....

Plenty.

There’s no evidence of anything criminal. You can say whatever you want, but since there’s no evidence of anything criminal, there’s no grounds for a criminal investigation.
who said its a criminal investigation???

so far its an investigation to determine what it is,,,

please try and keep up,,,

Forum List

Back