Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

I used to have have a "Windows Insde" sticker on my laptop.

Oh crap, that means I was working for Bill Gates. Must also mean I am his son.

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
It's alright snowflake none of it will matter after next Tuesday when Diaper Joe is back at the nursing home eating his strained peas.
Oooh, yuck! Strained peas?

Think of the poor schlub tasked with changing that diaper!
Gerber has just signed Diaper Joe to have his picture on the label of all the baby food. Sleepy eats more of it than all infants in the US combined.
Good fucking Grief!! Are you really so stupid as to believe that? This is how the name Gerber become associated with Biden. Now, don't you feel stupid or are you too stupid to know how stupid you are?

Gerber has just signed Diaper Joe to have his picture on the label of all the baby food. Sleepy eats more of it than all infants in the US combined.
Good fucking Grief!! Are you really so stupid as to believe that? This is how the name Gerber become associated with Biden.
No! No! No!
crybaby-Trump.png

Gerber-Baby-food.jpg

Hey candycorn, ya crazy old hooker - I thought the Biden Corruption scandal was disappearing? Yet here we are on page 26 after 3 days...

What gives?
We're discussing how the story hasn't gotten legs.... most of your fellow blobbers have moved on...look at the new topics on the message board silly..... LOL

I listened to the hourly newscast about 20 minutes ago....no mention of Hunter or Bullshitinsky. None whatsoever.

You're DESPERATE for the facts to go away.

Even with the lying scum little Goebbels of the DNCCP propaganda press censoring the facts from America, it just keeps growing and growing.

{ According to Sinclair Broadcast Group journalist James Rosen, a Justice Department official confirmed that the FBI launched a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates" in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering. The probe remains open and active today, Rosen reported, vowing "[m]ore very soon..." }

Not sure what any of that means....but I'll let the grotesque bitch speak for me:

Names, or it didn't happen.

Let me ask you this bubba.

Let's say the names were changed and the article read "Donald Trump Jr's laptop under criminal investigation for money laundering" would you be saying "If he's so guilty, why hasn't he been charged?" "He must be innocent" and all the other bullshit you've spewed about Hunter? Or would you be jumping on that anti trump bandwagon so hard you knock the dirt off the tires?

Hey candycorn, ya crazy old hooker - I thought the Biden Corruption scandal was disappearing? Yet here we are on page 26 after 3 days...

What gives?
We're discussing how the story hasn't gotten legs.... most of your fellow blobbers have moved on...look at the new topics on the message board silly..... LOL

I listened to the hourly newscast about 20 minutes ago....no mention of Hunter or Bullshitinsky. None whatsoever.

Even with the lying scum little Goebbels of the DNCCP propaganda press censoring the facts from America, it just keeps growing and growing.

{ According to Sinclair Broadcast Group journalist James Rosen, a Justice Department official confirmed that the FBI launched a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates" in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering. The probe remains open and active today, Rosen reported, vowing "[m]ore very soon..." }

Not sure what any of that means....but I'll let the grotesque bitch speak for me:

Let's say the names were changed and the article read "Donald Trump Jr's laptop under criminal investigation for money laundering" would you be saying "If he's so guilty, why hasn't he been charged?" "He must be innocent" and all the other bullshit you've spewed about Hunter? Or would you be jumping on that anti trump bandwagon so hard you knock the dirt off the tires?
Then why didn't the FBI care? Supposedly. I doubt they were even given that fake evidence.

Good fucking Grief!! Are you really so stupid as to believe that? This is how the name Gerber become associated with Biden.
No! No! No!
crybaby-Trump.png

Gerber-Baby-food.jpg
Yep you sure nuff have a full blown case of severe TDS. Be buckle up and maybe get yourself a watcher to keep an eye on you for election eve. There's just no telling what you're gonna do when Trump is reelected by a bigly margin. Screaming at the sky just might not be enough.

What gives?

Then why didn't the FBI care? Supposedly. I doubt they were even given that fake evidence.

That post is not addressed to you.

You mean the same FBI that spied on Trump? I can't IMAGINE why they didn't care about Hunter Biden.

What gives?

If blob junior dropped it off at an obscure strip center location instead of the apple store, i'd find it weird.
If blob junior knew that it had highly personal data on it and didn't claim it, i'd find it weird.
If the store owner decided that he would go through the files of blob jr's laptop, I'd find it absurd
If the store owner decided to call the FBI instead of Anytown's police department, I'd find it absurd
If the store owner made multiple copies of the hard drive, I'd find it unbelieveable
If the store owner then turned over one of the multiple copies to Valerie Jarrett I'd find it absurdly unbelieveable

All of the above happened in this case. You see nothing mildly funny about any of that behavior?
Of course you don't...

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

What gives?

didnt you hear???

the DOJ announced yesterday that an FBI criminal investigation has been going on since late 2019,,,

No! No! No!
crybaby-Trump.png

Gerber-Baby-food.jpg
Yep you sure nuff have a full blown case of severe TDS. Be buckle up and maybe get yourself a watcher to keep an eye on you for election eve. There's just no telling what you're gonna do when Trump is reelected by a bigly margin. Screaming at the sky just might not be enough.
Nice monologue.

What gives?

didnt you hear???

the DOJ announced yesterday that an FBI criminal investigation has been going on since late 2019,,,
link?

What gives?

didnt you hear???

2019...At least 11 months ago.
They found nothing....because nothing is there.

Better luck next time in creating a false laptop loser.

No! No! No!
crybaby-Trump.png

Gerber-Baby-food.jpg
Nice monologue.
Ya think?

What gives?

didnt you hear???

link?
you should really educate yourself before speaking,,, lately youve missed about everything,,,

[/QUOTE]

What gives?

If blob junior dropped it off at an obscure strip center location instead of the apple store, i'd find it weird.
If blob junior knew that it had highly personal data on it and didn't claim it, i'd find it weird.
If the store owner decided that he would go through the files of blob jr's laptop, I'd find it absurd
If the store owner decided to call the FBI instead of Anytown's police department, I'd find it absurd
If the store owner made multiple copies of the hard drive, I'd find it unbelieveable
If the store owner then turned over one of the multiple copies to Valerie Jarrett I'd find it absurdly unbelieveable

All of the above happened in this case. You see nothing mildly funny about any of that behavior?
Of course you don't...

Cute, now you want to answer my question?
[/QUOTE]

I did. You just didn't like the answer because it exposes just how weak this entire manufactured fiasco is.

Of course you don't...

Cute now you want to answer my question?

It's nothing more than a worthless anecdote

it won't matter, but Trump and his underlings just don't know it yet

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back