Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

Hey candycorn, ya crazy old hooker - I thought the Biden Corruption scandal was disappearing? Yet here we are on page 26 after 3 days...

What gives?

{

In full, the e-mail leveraging a meeting with Joe Biden in exchange for “more bonds to move” reads:

“So we have engagement letter if they get other 10 bonds they have a face value of 10b. While it is far fetched Devon said he talked to his professor and these get traded. We get 10% in fees. We need to get these guys to an event or something where they get to just formally meet your Dad. For follow on they can talk to Chief of Staff. Let me know how soon we can do that. V brief. If Nagi get that done we get more bonds to move. Regards your hard working partner in Positano! Sean”

Per subsequent e-mails, “each bond is worth over $2.1 billion.”

Screen-Shot-2020-10-30-at-8.21.12-AM.png

}

Hmm, doesn't look to be going away.

Hey candycorn, ya crazy old hooker - I thought the Biden Corruption scandal was disappearing? Yet here we are on page 26 after 3 days...

What gives?
We're discussing how the story hasn't gotten legs.... most of your fellow blobbers have moved on...look at the new topics on the message board silly..... LOL

I listened to the hourly newscast about 20 minutes ago....no mention of Hunter or Bullshitinsky. None whatsoever.

BUT I thought it was ALL DISAPPEARING??? :eek:

Wow, another newly created conservative website that nobody reads. Shocking.
so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

So what you're saying is that you can't read.
you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,
LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

:cuckoo:

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
it was that same FBI that created the Russian conspiracy
Dumbfuck, the Inspector General spent some 2 years investigating that and concluded there was justifiable cause to investigate Russia hacking our election. Don't you remember that report? It was the one you rightards couldn't stop cheering for -- until it was released. Then y'all started cheering for Durham after Horowitz failed to deliver the goods you were salivating over.
Actually, Durham pointing out wrong doing all over the place. But he mysteriously concluded that the wrong doing wasn’t intentional, that it wasn’t done maliciously, etc.
Kinda like how Comey said Hillary committed a shit load of crimes, but it was because she is a dumb ass not because she was actually doing illegal things, and gave her a pass.
LOL

By "all over the place," you mean one indictment on someone no one ever heard of before.

:abgg2q.jpg:
No, by allmover the place he said the fisa court was abused, lied to, etc.
That’s for starters. But in typical Washington fashion, they grabbed some low level guy, slapped him in the ass, and declared that all was now well.
That’s the way it works. You know that. You may be a leftist/democrat, but you don’t strike me as stupid. I think you are well aware that the politicians and connected don’t play by he same rules as we do, and “justice” is a completely different issue altogether. I’m talking whether it’s republicans or democrats, I’m not foolish enough to think it’s just one side. Take the Hillary email server incident, for example. Love her or hate her, let’s look at the facts...
She illegally set up a server that contained classified government files, emails, etc. Thousands of them. Tens of thousands. Now I am pretty sure I know her motivation, but for the sake of fairness to you let’s pretend she meant nothing shady or illegal (no selling info, no avoiding oversight, etc). Let’s pretend she just did it because she was bored and wanted her own server. Well, that’s illegal. Highly illegal actually. And the law she broke states clearly that mishandling classified information, regardless of malicious intent, negligence, etc is irrelevant. To simply mishandle it in any way is a felony FOR EACH document/email/etc.
That right there is literally thousands of felonies she committed. Then when caught and the server and info was subpoenaed, she hid emails and didn’t turn then over. The then destroyed evidence (phones and such), wiped her server, etc. Any bud all of that would have you or me buried underneath the jail. Her and her friends who also destroyed evidence (Cheryl mills was one, there were others)...nothing. An “investigation” that to call half-hearted is being wildly generous. They didn’t care she destroyed evidence. They asked nicely for her to turn over evidence, which she was allowed to have her attorneys pick out what would be handed over. What was asked to be turned over, she didn’t (you or I would have had our houses raided), they interviewed her off the record for about an hour, claimed to go through 30,000+ emails in 2 days, and so in and so forth. Then the director of the fbi, who badly wants this to go away, gets up there and tells the nation that yes she did all these things, but because she didn’t mean to that itnisnt a crime. He tells us that she didn’t mean to, as if she accidentally set up a private server and then did all those things I outlined above . And despite the wording of the law explicitly telling us that “mean to do” has no bearing on it being a crime, she didn’t mean to so it’s ok.
I was clearly not speaking about the FISC. I was very specifically discussing the justification for opening an investigation into Russia's meddling -- which was in response to some putz claiming the FBI created the Russian conspiracy. They didn't. Russia hacking Americans is what created it. Only it wasn't a conspiracy, they really did. The other aspect of their investigation was determining if Trump or his people were complicit. While it turned out they weren't, the Inspector General determined opening an investigation into the matter was justifiable. The IG's beef was in how the FBI later obtained FISA warrants.
Fair enough.
I would dispute what you say caused the investigation. It wasn’t russian hacking, it was alleged Russia interference/collusion, whic we now know what made up by the Hillary clique, discussed with Obama officials, the Christopher Steele was paid to put together that bullshit dossiers, which was then shopped around and used as justification to get warrants on the Trump campaign. But the fbi knew the dossier was garbage, they chose to lie to the fisa courts anyway, on multiple occasions.
See, the IG said the warrants were obtained improperly, which we already knew and was all but proven at that point. But he conspicuously stopped there. He didn’t say “and why did the fbi lie to get these warrants, and other people subsequently lie to get more warrants, and keep extending the surveillanceHe didn’t bother, because doing so would implicate a shit load of Obama administration officials, Hillary Clinton, head of the fbi, cia, etc is illegally spying on a lolitical opponent when Trump was just a candidate, and then what could be called treason in staging a coup against a sitting president.
he didn’t bother to ask motive. He just simply stopped with “that wasn’t proper procedure... tisk tisk”.
Once again... they were all let off the hook.
No, it was absolutely Russian hacking. That is not even in dispute.

It details the contact between Russian Intel and Trump's campaign.

And this comes from the GOP dominated Senate intelligence committee.
But it doesn't show the Trump campaign participated. On top of which, Mueller investigated the matter and reached the same conclusion -- that Russia hacked the DNC and Hillary's campaign chairman; but that neither Trump nor his associates conspired with the Russian hackers.

Stupid lil faun, the pervert, none of the 17 three lettered alphabet agencies ever got to examine the DNC server and the Crowd Source owner even said under oath that they were only speculating that the ROOSKIES hacked it when it was Seth Rich that was BEHIND the firewall copied incriminating e-mails and passed them off to a British ambassador to give to Assange and Wikileaks, ya lying sack of miserable leftard shit.
Poor, dickless delusional dale. The FBI was given a byte-for-byte copy. An exact duplicate. Which the FBI stated was an acceptable substitution. Your demented conspiracies, like PizzaGate, Sandy Hook, chemtrails and this, do nothing but expose just how fucked in the head you really are.
you cannot provide a credible source to prove your opinion.
Of course I could. Though I suspect you will not accept any source, including Crowdstrike, who says they made a complete byte-for-byte copy.
you should just provide it then,,,
Do you have the DNC servers?

We have never taken physical possession of any DNC servers. When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” It involves making an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in incident response investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Our cloud-native, crowdsourced approach to solving cybersecurity enables us to deliver state- of-the-art protection to organizations big and small. Consequently, we are proud that customers from every major industry, level of government, and political affiliation turn to CrowdStrike to stop breaches.

[...]

• We have never had physical possession of the DNC servers. We conducted our investigation using a process called “imaging” — an established practice in cyber investigations that involves making a copy of the hard drives and memory. This is standard procedure for cyber investigations.
  • We worked closely with law enforcement and provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI as requested.

Uh, they were VM's, virtual machines, there were no physical servers. What a sleazy fuck Dmitri Alperovitch is. He has a deep seated hatred for Russia, well founded given the treatment of Ukraine by Russia, however his hatred destroys his credibility.

{

CrowdStrike has a history of lying about Russia. In March of 2017, the Voice of America VOA caught CrowdStrike creating a bogus and unrelated hacking charge against Russia, and making up the facts to prove its veracity. It seems that CrowdStrike is as politically motivated as everyone else in Washington, D.C. The VOA caught CrowdStrike lying about a claim of Russian hacking damaging Ukrainian technology. There was no hacking to blame on Russia or anyone else. The company that the DNC and FBI relied upon not only made up a crime that didn’t exist but they blamed it on Putin’s Russia. This mistake is especially relevant because CrowdStrike accused the Russians of using the same software to hack Ukraine as they supposedly used in hacking the DNC. Shouldn’t that call into question CrowdStrike ’s report? At the very least that should have motivated the FBI to get a copy of the entire report about the DNC and investigate whether it was accurate?

As reported on this site yesterday, The CrowdStrike ‘s CTO and co-founder, Dmitri Alperovitch, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a think tank with openly anti-Russian sentiments that is funded by Ukrainian billionaire Victor Pinchuk. And In 2013, the Atlantic Council awarded Hillary Clinton it’s Distinguished International Leadership Award.

}

:cuckoo:

I started a thread about it yesterday.
I must read that. I love fiction.
Which "persona" was smoking a crack pipe and hanging out with pre teen Chinese hookers?
Which "persona" was getting fake jobs with his daddy's name and then kicking back money to Joe?
Which "persona" was working with a Chinese "spy master" and who is a prime candidate for blackmail?

What gives?
We're discussing how the story hasn't gotten legs.... most of your fellow blobbers have moved on...look at the new topics on the message board silly..... LOL

I listened to the hourly newscast about 20 minutes ago....no mention of Hunter or Bullshitinsky. None whatsoever.

"I know the story is dying, because LOOK!!! The mainstream media isn't talking about it!!!"

That is literally the funniest thing I've ever heard. Do they pay you to humiliate yourself like this in public, or is it some sort of personal fetish you have?

What gives?

You're DESPERATE for the facts to go away.

Even with the lying scum little Goebbels of the DNCCP propaganda press censoring the facts from America, it just keeps growing and growing.

{ According to Sinclair Broadcast Group journalist James Rosen, a Justice Department official confirmed that the FBI launched a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates" in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering. The probe remains open and active today, Rosen reported, vowing "[m]ore very soon..." }

What gives?

Even with the lying scum little Goebbels of the DNCCP propaganda press censoring the facts from America, it just keeps growing and growing.

{ According to Sinclair Broadcast Group journalist James Rosen, a Justice Department official confirmed that the FBI launched a criminal investigation into "Hunter Biden and his associates" in 2019, focused on allegations of money-laundering. The probe remains open and active today, Rosen reported, vowing "[m]ore very soon..." }

Not sure what any of that means....but I'll let the grotesque bitch speak for me:

Names, or it didn't happen.

What gives?

Not sure what any of that means....but I'll let the grotesque bitch speak for me:

Names, or it didn't happen.

And I believe the ignorant twat's response was: "What's more likely, that someone made this up, or that it's true that my enemy is bad person?" Then it turned out that someone DID make it up, in that case. I guess we'll see this time, as well.

Interesting to see you finally demand proof of something, however belatedly or hypocritically.

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
It's alright snowflake none of it will matter after next Tuesday when Diaper Joe is back at the nursing home eating his strained peas.
Oooh, yuck! Strained peas?

Think of the poor schlub tasked with changing that diaper!

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
It's alright snowflake none of it will matter after next Tuesday when Diaper Joe is back at the nursing home eating his strained peas.
Oooh, yuck! Strained peas?

Think of the poor schlub tasked with changing that diaper!
Gerber has just signed Diaper Joe to have his picture on the label of all the baby food. Sleepy eats more of it than all infants in the US combined.

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie

Translation: Nope, I don't have a link. It was a hunch I pulled outta my butt. :)

Actually it's the classic republican projection again.

When was the last time trump was on MSNBC or CNN or most of the mainstream media? He only did the interview with 60 Minutes because he had to. Then he walked off in anger with his supporters then sending threats to Leslie Stahl and her family so that now they have 24 hour protection.

Meanwhile trump calls into or is interviewed by or is on fox so called news nearly every day.

trump won't go on MSNBC or CNN or mainstream media because they don't lie for him. They report truths that trump and his followers don't like. He has cut off access to him for most of the media except for fox so called news.

If you want to know what a republican is up to or thinks or what kind of person they are, just listen to what they accuse democrats of being or thinking or is up to. The democrat isn't doing it but the republican sure is.
You are a lying sack of dog shit and you can report it doesn't matter you will still be a lying sack of dog shit

Baseless smear or plausible denial, so it was validated and yet he still believes, as do his sheep, that this will all disappear once he’s elected. Or is it he hopes it will disappear after his inauguration and abdication for health reasons. I for one never gave much credence to the talk about the swamp, always thought there were career federal employees that possessed moral integrity, wow I was naive, yet after these past three years I have moved 180 degrees and believe otherwise. This is no longer a government of the people it’s now a government focused on controlling every aspect of the lives of the people that employed them to serve for their own financial benefit. In many ways it’s the federal socialist model on full display.

It's hilarious, sending important documents without any copies, the delivery firm investigating immediately.

Seems more like an SNL sketch.

I'm surprised it didn't end with the documents disappearing after UPS left them behind the driveway.

It's hilarious, sending important documents without any copies, the delivery firm investigating immediately.

I'm surprised it didn't end with the documents disappearing after UPS left them behind the driveway.
are you that stupid you didnt hear tucker say he had a copy????

are you stupid enough to believe that shit?

what shit???

tucker sent them another copy so they knew when they found the right stuff,,,

cant send a copy if you didnt have any,,,

DUMBASS!!!

what shit???

DUMBASS!!!
I bet it was in the basement of the pizza place.

what shit???

DUMBASS!!!
I bet it was in the basement of the pizza place.
I have no idea where he kept them,,,

all I know is he had them and you were wrong,,,

nothing wrong with being wrong unless you purposely stay that way,,,

Forum List

Back