Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

I was clearly not speaking about the FISC. I was very specifically discussing the justification for opening an investigation into Russia's meddling -- which was in response to some putz claiming the FBI created the Russian conspiracy. They didn't. Russia hacking Americans is what created it. Only it wasn't a conspiracy, they really did. The other aspect of their investigation was determining if Trump or his people were complicit. While it turned out they weren't, the Inspector General determined opening an investigation into the matter was justifiable. The IG's beef was in how the FBI later obtained FISA warrants.

You are trying to lie it all into the cornfield.

{

National Intelligence Director John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents about a claim Hillary Clinton ordered “a campaign plan to stir up a scandal” by linking President Trump to Russia in 2016 — and that indicate then-President Barack Obama knew about her possible role.

Ratcliffe provided to Fox News an undated set of notes from then-CIA Director John Brennan about a briefing for Obama that touched on the allegation, and an investigative referral from the CIA to the FBI describing the claim.

“Today, at the direction of President Trump, I declassified additional documents relevant to ongoing Congressional oversight and investigative activities,” Ratcliffe told Fox News Tuesday.

}

This isn't your home, this isn't Iran. You don't have 100% control of information here.

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL
Who is Hunter Biden? Is he running for office or something? Why would anyone with something better to do care? PS: I have something better to do.
The Hunter Biden smear will be their "swan song" for the next 4 years. Guaranteed.

I can't wait to see you Trumpettes disappear from the forum somewhere around mid-November after all the votes are counted and D's flip the Senate.
Great strategy to cheat you've got there.
When a grand piano flies outta ur rump that'll happen. Apparently you lefties have forgotten the 2016 election.
A grand piano could fly out of Trump’s rump.

At least a marching band with 76 trombones. :cool:

cher.jgp_.jpg

I can't wait to see you Trumpettes disappear from the forum somewhere around mid-November after all the votes are counted and D's flip the Senate.
Great strategy to cheat you've got there.
When a grand piano flies outta ur rump that'll happen. Apparently you lefties have forgotten the 2016 election.
A grand piano could fly out of Trump’s rump.

At least a marching band with 76 trombones. :cool:

cher.jgp_.jpg
isnt that sweet,,, you love his ass,,,

Dumbfuck, the Inspector General spent some 2 years investigating that and concluded there was justifiable cause to investigate Russia hacking our election. Don't you remember that report? It was the one you rightards couldn't stop cheering for -- until it was released. Then y'all started cheering for Durham after Horowitz failed to deliver the goods you were salivating over.

Dumbfuck, you morons LIED about "Russian Collusion." Your own Grand Inquisitor had to admit it.

Russia has interfered in every election since 1918. But the interference by Russia is miniscule in comparison to the MASSIVE election tampering by Facebook and Twitter on behalf of the filthy democrats.

Oh, and your country interferes as well.

:cuckoo:
It always amazes me how brave with the name calling & insults some of you lefties get when you can hide behind a keyboard.
Oh? You don't see the same from the right?
Very Little here.

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Hey...dumb ass....we have hunter biden's business partner stating that the emails were true.....you dumb ass....he also said he met twice with biden and openly discussed doing business with China.....you dumb ass......

Didn't Devon Archer also confirm some of the allegations? Or am I misremembering?

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie

Translation: Nope, I don't have a link. It was a hunch I pulled outta my butt. :)

Actually it's the classic republican projection again.

When was the last time trump was on MSNBC or CNN or most of the mainstream media? He only did the interview with 60 Minutes because he had to. Then he walked off in anger with his supporters then sending threats to Leslie Stahl and her family so that now they have 24 hour protection.

Meanwhile trump calls into or is interviewed by or is on fox so called news nearly every day.

trump won't go on MSNBC or CNN or mainstream media because they don't lie for him. They report truths that trump and his followers don't like. He has cut off access to him for most of the media except for fox so called news.

If you want to know what a republican is up to or thinks or what kind of person they are, just listen to what they accuse democrats of being or thinking or is up to. The democrat isn't doing it but the republican sure is.

Hunter Biden's business partner already confirmed the legitimacy of their activities. The only reason the story would "go away" is because of dishonest and dishonorable people like yourself in the media and the government who care more about your political party than your country.

Oh...you mean the guy who waited 3 years to come forward...just in time for an election?

Rrrrrrriiiiiight

He came forward when your candidate started smearing him as being another "Russian" stooge. The man happens to be a lifelong Democratic donor and friend to the Bidens.

The bottom line is he validated these communications. The Senate Intelligence Committee validated the data as legitimate as did the Director of Intelligence.

You supported impeachment based on less evidence than this, so like I said, it's party before country with you people. No reason to deny the obvious.

I'm glad he was able to control his anger for 3 years..I know that must have been hard.

One of the threads on this board you "moderate" also said Bullshitinsky made recordings....are you sure he was a "friend"?

Making the assumption you have friends, do you often record them without their knowledge?

As for the Republican controlled Senate Intel committee...yeah...make me laugh harder.

If they start trying to talk me out of telling the truth about possible crimes, they aren't "friends", and you'd better believe I record it.

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.

Translation: Nope, I don't have a link. It was a hunch I pulled outta my butt. :)

When was the last time trump was on MSNBC or CNN or most of the mainstream media? He only did the interview with 60 Minutes because he had to. Then he walked off in anger with his supporters then sending threats to Leslie Stahl and her family so that now they have 24 hour protection.

Meanwhile trump calls into or is interviewed by or is on fox so called news nearly every day.

trump won't go on MSNBC or CNN or mainstream media because they don't lie for him. They report truths that trump and his followers don't like. He has cut off access to him for most of the media except for fox so called news.

If you want to know what a republican is up to or thinks or what kind of person they are, just listen to what they accuse democrats of being or thinking or is up to. The democrat isn't doing it but the republican sure is.

Yep, they project in the same exact manner as Dear Leader. Trump saying the virus is over and we're "rounding the corner" is laugh out loud material. Correct him at your own peril, because his cretins will threaten you and your family.

It's Pee Wee politics aka "I know you are but what am I". So childish, but that's how they roll. They live in a bubble that protects them from facts.

BUT I thought it was ALL DISAPPEARING??? :eek:

Wow, another newly created conservative website that nobody reads. Shocking.
so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

So what you're saying is that you can't read.
you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,
LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
it was that same FBI that created the Russian conspiracy
Dumbfuck, the Inspector General spent some 2 years investigating that and concluded there was justifiable cause to investigate Russia hacking our election. Don't you remember that report? It was the one you rightards couldn't stop cheering for -- until it was released. Then y'all started cheering for Durham after Horowitz failed to deliver the goods you were salivating over.
Actually, Durham pointing out wrong doing all over the place. But he mysteriously concluded that the wrong doing wasn’t intentional, that it wasn’t done maliciously, etc.
Kinda like how Comey said Hillary committed a shit load of crimes, but it was because she is a dumb ass not because she was actually doing illegal things, and gave her a pass.
LOL

By "all over the place," you mean one indictment on someone no one ever heard of before.

:abgg2q.jpg:
No, by allmover the place he said the fisa court was abused, lied to, etc.
That’s for starters. But in typical Washington fashion, they grabbed some low level guy, slapped him in the ass, and declared that all was now well.
That’s the way it works. You know that. You may be a leftist/democrat, but you don’t strike me as stupid. I think you are well aware that the politicians and connected don’t play by he same rules as we do, and “justice” is a completely different issue altogether. I’m talking whether it’s republicans or democrats, I’m not foolish enough to think it’s just one side. Take the Hillary email server incident, for example. Love her or hate her, let’s look at the facts...
She illegally set up a server that contained classified government files, emails, etc. Thousands of them. Tens of thousands. Now I am pretty sure I know her motivation, but for the sake of fairness to you let’s pretend she meant nothing shady or illegal (no selling info, no avoiding oversight, etc). Let’s pretend she just did it because she was bored and wanted her own server. Well, that’s illegal. Highly illegal actually. And the law she broke states clearly that mishandling classified information, regardless of malicious intent, negligence, etc is irrelevant. To simply mishandle it in any way is a felony FOR EACH document/email/etc.
That right there is literally thousands of felonies she committed. Then when caught and the server and info was subpoenaed, she hid emails and didn’t turn then over. The then destroyed evidence (phones and such), wiped her server, etc. Any bud all of that would have you or me buried underneath the jail. Her and her friends who also destroyed evidence (Cheryl mills was one, there were others)...nothing. An “investigation” that to call half-hearted is being wildly generous. They didn’t care she destroyed evidence. They asked nicely for her to turn over evidence, which she was allowed to have her attorneys pick out what would be handed over. What was asked to be turned over, she didn’t (you or I would have had our houses raided), they interviewed her off the record for about an hour, claimed to go through 30,000+ emails in 2 days, and so in and so forth. Then the director of the fbi, who badly wants this to go away, gets up there and tells the nation that yes she did all these things, but because she didn’t mean to that itnisnt a crime. He tells us that she didn’t mean to, as if she accidentally set up a private server and then did all those things I outlined above . And despite the wording of the law explicitly telling us that “mean to do” has no bearing on it being a crime, she didn’t mean to so it’s ok.
I was clearly not speaking about the FISC. I was very specifically discussing the justification for opening an investigation into Russia's meddling -- which was in response to some putz claiming the FBI created the Russian conspiracy. They didn't. Russia hacking Americans is what created it. Only it wasn't a conspiracy, they really did. The other aspect of their investigation was determining if Trump or his people were complicit. While it turned out they weren't, the Inspector General determined opening an investigation into the matter was justifiable. The IG's beef was in how the FBI later obtained FISA warrants.
Fair enough.
I would dispute what you say caused the investigation. It wasn’t russian hacking, it was alleged Russia interference/collusion, whic we now know what made up by the Hillary clique, discussed with Obama officials, the Christopher Steele was paid to put together that bullshit dossiers, which was then shopped around and used as justification to get warrants on the Trump campaign. But the fbi knew the dossier was garbage, they chose to lie to the fisa courts anyway, on multiple occasions.
See, the IG said the warrants were obtained improperly, which we already knew and was all but proven at that point. But he conspicuously stopped there. He didn’t say “and why did the fbi lie to get these warrants, and other people subsequently lie to get more warrants, and keep extending the surveillanceHe didn’t bother, because doing so would implicate a shit load of Obama administration officials, Hillary Clinton, head of the fbi, cia, etc is illegally spying on a lolitical opponent when Trump was just a candidate, and then what could be called treason in staging a coup against a sitting president.
he didn’t bother to ask motive. He just simply stopped with “that wasn’t proper procedure... tisk tisk”.
Once again... they were all let off the hook.
No, it was absolutely Russian hacking. That is not even in dispute.

It details the contact between Russian Intel and Trump's campaign.

And this comes from the GOP dominated Senate intelligence committee.
But it doesn't show the Trump campaign participated. On top of which, Mueller investigated the matter and reached the same conclusion -- that Russia hacked the DNC and Hillary's campaign chairman; but that neither Trump nor his associates conspired with the Russian hackers.

Stupid lil faun, the pervert, none of the 17 three lettered alphabet agencies ever got to examine the DNC server and the Crowd Source owner even said under oath that they were only speculating that the ROOSKIES hacked it when it was Seth Rich that was BEHIND the firewall copied incriminating e-mails and passed them off to a British ambassador to give to Assange and Wikileaks, ya lying sack of miserable leftard shit.
Poor, dickless delusional dale. The FBI was given a byte-for-byte copy. An exact duplicate. Which the FBI stated was an acceptable substitution. Your demented conspiracies, like PizzaGate, Sandy Hook, chemtrails and this, do nothing but expose just how fucked in the head you really are.
you cannot provide a credible source to prove your opinion.
Of course I could. Though I suspect you will not accept any source, including Crowdstrike, who says they made a complete byte-for-byte copy.

so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,
LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
Actually, Durham pointing out wrong doing all over the place. But he mysteriously concluded that the wrong doing wasn’t intentional, that it wasn’t done maliciously, etc.
Kinda like how Comey said Hillary committed a shit load of crimes, but it was because she is a dumb ass not because she was actually doing illegal things, and gave her a pass.
LOL

By "all over the place," you mean one indictment on someone no one ever heard of before.

That’s for starters. But in typical Washington fashion, they grabbed some low level guy, slapped him in the ass, and declared that all was now well.
That’s the way it works. You know that. You may be a leftist/democrat, but you don’t strike me as stupid. I think you are well aware that the politicians and connected don’t play by he same rules as we do, and “justice” is a completely different issue altogether. I’m talking whether it’s republicans or democrats, I’m not foolish enough to think it’s just one side. Take the Hillary email server incident, for example. Love her or hate her, let’s look at the facts...
She illegally set up a server that contained classified government files, emails, etc. Thousands of them. Tens of thousands. Now I am pretty sure I know her motivation, but for the sake of fairness to you let’s pretend she meant nothing shady or illegal (no selling info, no avoiding oversight, etc). Let’s pretend she just did it because she was bored and wanted her own server. Well, that’s illegal. Highly illegal actually. And the law she broke states clearly that mishandling classified information, regardless of malicious intent, negligence, etc is irrelevant. To simply mishandle it in any way is a felony FOR EACH document/email/etc.
That right there is literally thousands of felonies she committed. Then when caught and the server and info was subpoenaed, she hid emails and didn’t turn then over. The then destroyed evidence (phones and such), wiped her server, etc. Any bud all of that would have you or me buried underneath the jail. Her and her friends who also destroyed evidence (Cheryl mills was one, there were others)...nothing. An “investigation” that to call half-hearted is being wildly generous. They didn’t care she destroyed evidence. They asked nicely for her to turn over evidence, which she was allowed to have her attorneys pick out what would be handed over. What was asked to be turned over, she didn’t (you or I would have had our houses raided), they interviewed her off the record for about an hour, claimed to go through 30,000+ emails in 2 days, and so in and so forth. Then the director of the fbi, who badly wants this to go away, gets up there and tells the nation that yes she did all these things, but because she didn’t mean to that itnisnt a crime. He tells us that she didn’t mean to, as if she accidentally set up a private server and then did all those things I outlined above . And despite the wording of the law explicitly telling us that “mean to do” has no bearing on it being a crime, she didn’t mean to so it’s ok.
Fair enough.
I would dispute what you say caused the investigation. It wasn’t russian hacking, it was alleged Russia interference/collusion, whic we now know what made up by the Hillary clique, discussed with Obama officials, the Christopher Steele was paid to put together that bullshit dossiers, which was then shopped around and used as justification to get warrants on the Trump campaign. But the fbi knew the dossier was garbage, they chose to lie to the fisa courts anyway, on multiple occasions.
See, the IG said the warrants were obtained improperly, which we already knew and was all but proven at that point. But he conspicuously stopped there. He didn’t say “and why did the fbi lie to get these warrants, and other people subsequently lie to get more warrants, and keep extending the surveillanceHe didn’t bother, because doing so would implicate a shit load of Obama administration officials, Hillary Clinton, head of the fbi, cia, etc is illegally spying on a lolitical opponent when Trump was just a candidate, and then what could be called treason in staging a coup against a sitting president.
he didn’t bother to ask motive. He just simply stopped with “that wasn’t proper procedure... tisk tisk”.

But it doesn't show the Trump campaign participated. On top of which, Mueller investigated the matter and reached the same conclusion -- that Russia hacked the DNC and Hillary's campaign chairman; but that neither Trump nor his associates conspired with the Russian hackers.

Stupid lil faun, the pervert, none of the 17 three lettered alphabet agencies ever got to examine the DNC server and the Crowd Source owner even said under oath that they were only speculating that the ROOSKIES hacked it when it was Seth Rich that was BEHIND the firewall copied incriminating e-mails and passed them off to a British ambassador to give to Assange and Wikileaks, ya lying sack of miserable leftard shit.
Poor, dickless delusional dale. The FBI was given a byte-for-byte copy. An exact duplicate. Which the FBI stated was an acceptable substitution. Your demented conspiracies, like PizzaGate, Sandy Hook, chemtrails and this, do nothing but expose just how fucked in the head you really are.
Of course I could. Though I suspect you will not accept any source, including Crowdstrike, who says they made a complete byte-for-byte copy.
you should just provide it then,,,

Dumbfuck, you morons LIED about "Russian Collusion." Your own Grand Inquisitor had to admit it.

Russia has interfered in every election since 1918. But the interference by Russia is miniscule in comparison to the MASSIVE election tampering by Facebook and Twitter on behalf of the filthy democrats.

Oh, and your country interferes as well.

DERP

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.
Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.
style='font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Courier;color:#333333'>The investigation did not, however, yield evidence sufficient to sustain any charge that any individual affiliated with the Trump Campaign acted as an agent of a foreign principal within the meaning of FARA or, in terms of Section 951, subject to the direction or control of the government of Russia, or any official thereof. In particular, the Office did not find evidence likely to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Campaign officials such as Paul Manafott, George Papadopoulos, and Carter Page acted as agents of the Russian government or at its direction, control, or request during the relevant time period.1232
}

Farouk, you're a liar for Allah and your sleazy little god Muhammad.

Why would you “give access” to people who’s expressed intent, from the head of the company to the anchors, is to “get Trump”?
They put the most negative spin possible on anything he does, make up anonymous sources that gets completely debunked, run with any and all rumors they can, etc.
Why waste your time?

That's not even a link, scumbag.

You're desperate and pathetic.

Here you go.

I started a thread about it yesterday.

LOL

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
LOL

Fair enough.

you should just provide it then,,,
Do you have the DNC servers?

We have never taken physical possession of any DNC servers. When cyber investigators respond to an incident, they capture that evidence in a process called “imaging.” It involves making an exact byte-for-byte copy of the hard drives. They do the same for the machine’s memory, capturing evidence that would otherwise be lost at the next reboot, and they monitor and store the traffic passing through the victim’s network. This has been standard procedure in incident response investigations for decades. The images, not the computer’s hardware, provide the evidence.

Our cloud-native, crowdsourced approach to solving cybersecurity enables us to deliver state- of-the-art protection to organizations big and small. Consequently, we are proud that customers from every major industry, level of government, and political affiliation turn to CrowdStrike to stop breaches.

[...]

• We have never had physical possession of the DNC servers. We conducted our investigation using a process called “imaging” — an established practice in cyber investigations that involves making a copy of the hard drives and memory. This is standard procedure for cyber investigations.
  • We worked closely with law enforcement and provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI as requested.

I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL
Who is Hunter Biden? Is he running for office or something? Why would anyone with something better to do care? PS: I have something better to do.
The Hunter Biden smear will be their "swan song" for the next 4 years. Guaranteed.

Yeah, just like "Russian collusion!" was Trump's swan song, right?

When every single thing you left-twits are saying THIS moment is the next big "swan song, the Republicans are going down for THIS!" it becomes really hard to work up anxiety.

Forum List

Back