Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

BUT I thought it was ALL DISAPPEARING??? :eek:

Wow, another newly created conservative website that nobody reads. Shocking.
so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

So what you're saying is that you can't read.
you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,
You assume she is a rational human who is listening to anythjng said, and could feel shame.
Just look at her posts. Has anything she has said given anyone the slightest inclination she is reading what is said, thinking it over, going over possible scenarios and outcomes, and answering thoughtfully?
Not in the least. There is literally nothing you could show her, point her to, spell out formher, etc that would get her to stop and consider anything for a millisecond. Her mind is made up, and she is just reflexively responding.
Ever dated someone who isnt looking to resolve a problem, and is just going to argue until you concede defeat give up? Like no matter what explanations you provide, facts you present, it’s like talking to a wall?
That’s her.
I’m glad you guys respond and put up more and more links, it gives me good info to read through. I also get a kick out of watching her talk in circles and scream at the sky. But don’t frustrate yourself trying to get her to even acknowledge the possibility she may be wrong. It’s never going to happen.
She's a tool and probably will never realize how much we are using her lol

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

Apparently you didn't see the Tucker Carlson interview with Bobulinski just a day ago did you? He had 7 MILLION viewers for that episode.

Believe me, this story is anything but dead.

so what youre saying is its been true all along and all you got left is attacking the messenger,,,

you must be feeling like a real shmuck about now since you started this saying its all disappearing and now find out theres been a criminal investigation all along,,,
You assume she is a rational human who is listening to anythjng said, and could feel shame.
Just look at her posts. Has anything she has said given anyone the slightest inclination she is reading what is said, thinking it over, going over possible scenarios and outcomes, and answering thoughtfully?
Not in the least. There is literally nothing you could show her, point her to, spell out formher, etc that would get her to stop and consider anything for a millisecond. Her mind is made up, and she is just reflexively responding.
Ever dated someone who isnt looking to resolve a problem, and is just going to argue until you concede defeat give up? Like no matter what explanations you provide, facts you present, it’s like talking to a wall?
That’s her.
I’m glad you guys respond and put up more and more links, it gives me good info to read through. I also get a kick out of watching her talk in circles and scream at the sky. But don’t frustrate yourself trying to get her to even acknowledge the possibility she may be wrong. It’s never going to happen.
There are literally dozens of other such psychopathic personalities roaming this site engaging in exact same behavior! In point of fact it can be reasonably asserted that largely, this is the democratic party position itself, hands over ears, feet stomping, shouting over and over and over again, "I can't hear you, I can't hear you!" :wink:

That’s her.
arent you assuming it identifies as a she,,,

Hunter Biden's business partner already confirmed the legitimacy of their activities. The only reason the story would "go away" is because of dishonest and dishonorable people like yourself in the media and the government who care more about your political party than your country.

Oh...you mean the guy who waited 3 years to come forward...just in time for an election?

Rrrrrrriiiiiight

He came forward when your candidate started smearing him as being another "Russian" stooge. The man happens to be a lifelong Democratic donor and friend to the Bidens.

The bottom line is he validated these communications. The Senate Intelligence Committee validated the data as legitimate as did the Director of Intelligence.

You supported impeachment based on less evidence than this, so like I said, it's party before country with you people. No reason to deny the obvious.

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Hey...dumb ass....we have hunter biden's business partner stating that the emails were true.....you dumb ass....he also said he met twice with biden and openly discussed doing business with China.....you dumb ass......

LOL

According to the brain-dead right, the FBI is in possession of hard evidence that Hunter Biden raped and tortured a minor, but for some unknown reason, won't go after him.

:cuckoo:

The Blob's FBI at that.

Really believable.
it was that same FBI that created the Russian conspiracy
Dumbfuck, the Inspector General spent some 2 years investigating that and concluded there was justifiable cause to investigate Russia hacking our election. Don't you remember that report? It was the one you rightards couldn't stop cheering for -- until it was released. Then y'all started cheering for Durham after Horowitz failed to deliver the goods you were salivating over.
Actually, Durham pointing out wrong doing all over the place. But he mysteriously concluded that the wrong doing wasn’t intentional, that it wasn’t done maliciously, etc.
Kinda like how Comey said Hillary committed a shit load of crimes, but it was because she is a dumb ass not because she was actually doing illegal things, and gave her a pass.

Ever single leftist here is living in a state of sheer denial. All of this has been PROVEN idiots. And not ONE WORD of denial from money laundering Joe Biden. Let’s correct the OP. You lefties WISH this story would go away. Your tears in a few days will fill rivers worldwide.

Ever single leftist here is living in a state of sheer denial. All of this has been PROVEN idiots. And not ONE WORD of denial from money laundering Joe Biden. Let’s correct the OP. You lefties WISH this story would go away. Your tears in a few days will fill rivers worldwide.
The truth is they, and by they I do mean the lions share of those who pull democrat on command, don't really give a shit, none of them give a rats ass, the only thing that matters is their intense hatred of anything short of instantaneous conformity to their worldview, and such being incomprehensible to decent people everywhere, many good & decent people simply refuse to even consider that such vile malice could possibly exist, and on such grand scale! That latter mentality, is precisely how we arrived at this terminal moment, because openly embraced evil, by tens of millions of any given population is not the least bit rare in the human experience, its all to common in fact.

The people of the United States, perhaps because they won WWII, and then the cold war, thought themselves above such weakness, they were so very wrong, perhaps catastrophically so. The list is long, Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China, Turkey, Cambodia, Sudan, ect ect ect, all descended into savagery marked by both genocide & democide! What is going down right now in the USA is the CIA/FBI are at war against the United States, their allies are the democratic party, China, silicon valley, and the entire collective of the wealthiest Americans with but a few notable exceptions.

I assure every one of you, these people are more than capable of perpetrating a genocidal/democidal atrocity on a massive scale! If they prevail they have absolutely no intention of ever allowing you to just return them the favor, they will kill millions and they have the means to do just that in hand right at this very minute, they can just relaunch their bio-attack with an especially lethal variant of their little bug, one with not a .002% fatality rate, but rather one with a genuine 25-50% fatality ratio, such as airborne smallpox possessed....

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
What we have here is a criminal coverup and the media should be destroyed over their treachery

B.S.
no it isn't if it was BS you would have fell all over it like the schiff sham
So you got a link?

He doesn't want you to see the link from Typhoon Investigations.

How can it disappear when it never appeared in your echo chamber?

All real Americans know the story, but voting for Biden would be completely unacceptable for most anyway.

Trump haters should not be proud of the media deliberately suppressing a major national security problem with Joe Biden. This goes beyond "I want my guy to win". If Biden gets in, China gets the greenlight for whatever spying, stealing and cheating they want to do to undermine America economically and technically.

Now Tucker Swanson Carlson is backtracking!
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

It's over, folks.

The story was manufactured by former VP Joe "big guy" Biden and other Biden relatives. The Big Guy took half plus 10% more from Hunter's result of strongarming patsies.

There is no investigation....
The "gotcha" moment you hoped for was a dud.

Again, I think it's because the true masters of the dark arts are now working for the Lincoln Project and not your blob.
so what you're saying is that the FBI held on to the laptop to coverup for Biden? If you are correct it shows how corrupt the FBI truely is. One day they may just turn on one of your beloved democrats
LOLOL

There isn't a single FBI employee on Impeached Trump's side? Not even the Director who owes his job to Impeached Trump?

I guess you never heard of that constitutional oath they took and the constitutional process
Are you saying they are derelict of duty?
No, I'm saying you're fucked in the head. How did you not get that?

Dumbfuck, the Inspector General spent some 2 years investigating that and concluded there was justifiable cause to investigate Russia hacking our election. Don't you remember that report? It was the one you rightards couldn't stop cheering for -- until it was released. Then y'all started cheering for Durham after Horowitz failed to deliver the goods you were salivating over.

Dumbfuck, you morons LIED about "Russian Collusion." Your own Grand Inquisitor had to admit it.

Russia has interfered in every election since 1918. But the interference by Russia is miniscule in comparison to the MASSIVE election tampering by Facebook and Twitter on behalf of the filthy democrats.

Oh, and your country interferes as well.

Apparently you didn't see the Tucker Carlson interview with Bobulinski just a day ago did you? He had 7 MILLION viewers for that episode.

Believe me, this story is anything but dead.
Who watches that shit other than rightards who are already voting for Impeached Trump anyway? It's not swinging many votes.

This story broke on 10/14. Biden had an average of an 8.6 point lead. Today, Impeached Trump is just 1 point closer, down by 7.6...

Untitled.jpg

Face it, this story never got the traction you had hoped for.

And not for nothing, but -- Hillary was only up by 2.4 points with 5 days remaining until the election.

New Topics

Forum List

Back