Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

So the druggy screwed up, left his computer, possibly forgot where he dropped it off, and what was found On the hard drive was copied, turned over to the FBI, then verified by others, now there is the credible smoking gun whose documentary evidence was verified as authentic. Then Biden’s handlers initiate damage control and mainstream media is told to squash the story. Sounds a great deal like Mr Biden has a great deal too answer for. So President Kamala will be sworn in within 12 weeks of Joe’s inauguration. Now ask yourself, is this the person you want to be your President. What a fool.

There is a lot of smoke...but at this point that is about it. No gun yet.

Anyone who believes that the laptop is authentic has a screw loose. You'd also have to believe that instead of taking it to the Apple Store...he took it to this guy. This guy decided to risk his entire business by going through his client's files on his computer and examining them. He didn't just call the local police...he calls the FBI (clearly nonsense). Then he makes multiple copies. And just happens to hand some off to Rudy Guliani.
Tell that to Hunter Biden's attorney who demanded it back..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :fu:

So the druggy screwed up, left his computer, possibly forgot where he dropped it off, and what was found On the hard drive was copied, turned over to the FBI, then verified by others, now there is the credible smoking gun whose documentary evidence was verified as authentic. Then Biden’s handlers initiate damage control and mainstream media is told to squash the story. Sounds a great deal like Mr Biden has a great deal too answer for. So President Kamala will be sworn in within 12 weeks of Joe’s inauguration. Now ask yourself, is this the person you want to be your President. What a fool.

There is a lot of smoke...but at this point that is about it. No gun yet.

Anyone who believes that the laptop is authentic has a screw loose. You'd also have to believe that instead of taking it to the Apple Store...he took it to this guy. This guy decided to risk his entire business by going through his client's files on his computer and examining them. He didn't just call the local police...he calls the FBI (clearly nonsense). Then he makes multiple copies. And just happens to hand some off to Rudy Guliani.
if its not then why did hunters lawyer ask for it back???

your spins are beyond pathetic,,,

Well, I don't know what his backups are, but working in data management my whole career, I can tell you I always prefer to have the originals on hand.

These are paper documents, so one would assume scanned PDF's.

Not many could get inside UPS, identify the documents, and get rid of them. No UPS employee would have any idea what was being shipped. Someone had knowledge of what was going, and access to tamper with it.

CIA or NSA is about the only ones who would.

Our government is corrupt, top to bottom.

I don't know that anyone stole them. Sounds like UPS just misplaced the package. Wouldn't be the first time something disappeared in transit.

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Yes. All those videos being released, pics, emails, texts... all fake.
The people in the emails who verified them, all lying.
The devices they handed over further verifying it... all fake.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.
Would you like a link to the sex tapes?

Nope, we've seen them and even if not a "Deepfake" (likely) ... Nobody cares. Unless of course, President Biden appoints Hunter to an advisory position in the White House (see Jarvanka ;-)

Well, I don't know what his backups are, but working in data management my whole career, I can tell you I always prefer to have the originals on hand.

These are paper documents, so one would assume scanned PDF's.

Not many could get inside UPS, identify the documents, and get rid of them. No UPS employee would have any idea what was being shipped. Someone had knowledge of what was going, and access to tamper with it.

CIA or NSA is about the only ones who would.

Our government is corrupt, top to bottom.

I don't know that anyone stole them. Sounds like UPS just misplaced the package. Wouldn't be the first time something disappeared in transit.

Uh huh, especially since unqualified hack Louis DeMisery took over USPS!

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.

Nope, we've seen them and even if not a "Deepfake" (likely) ... Nobody cares. Unless of course, President Biden appoints Hunter to an advisory position in the White House (see Jarvanka ;-)

I hadn't seen them, and it is gross. But appears to be a man doing man stuff. I didn't see any minors and no children being raped and tortured as was claimed.

If that is it, then who cares? Hunter isn't running for any position.

This story isn't going anywhere but everywhere... NOw major publications are giving it air time... KA BOOOOOOOOOM

An opinion piece?
its not an opinion when you consider the facts of how his family has profited from his office,,,

I wonder if you caught the Hunter Biden story disappearing in the Wall Street Journal today? Well did ya huh? LOL

I hadn't seen them, and it is gross. But appears to be a man doing man stuff. I didn't see any minors and no children being raped and tortured as was claimed.

If that is it, then who cares? Hunter isn't running for any position.

Nope, the video is likely not real as it was obtained by Rudy from Russian spies. Hunter Biden could be f-ing a donkey whilst smoking crack for all I care.

the FBI would absolutely not be sitting on something like that nor would Interpol.
They already did sit on it for months. They won’t ever charge Hunter because of his last name. Some people are above the law, and you know it.

That's B.S. You have no evidence they "sat on it" and wouldn't charge him. Child abuse is taken very seriously and, more to the point - this is TRUMP'S DoJ in charge - his personal fixer Barr would have gotten involved.

Americans Trust Rudy. Thanks to Rudy, the truth is coming out.
Nobody trusts Rudy or anyone else on team Trump except for his minions.
We are the presidents minions, while you stupid fucks are the Nazi's brownshirts.....
One of us is telling the truth, and I am not a Nazi.
Yes, i am telling the truth, that you are a Nazi brownshirt, voting for people who support the Burning, Looting and Murder of minorities and their businesses...
You are an ignorant idiot who knows nothing of me.

This story isn't going anywhere but everywhere... NOw major publications are giving it air time... KA BOOOOOOOOOM

An opinion piece?
its not an opinion when you consider the facts of how his family has profited from his office,,,

Facts like this? Documented and verified?

the FBI would absolutely not be sitting on something like that nor would Interpol.
They already did sit on it for months. They won’t ever charge Hunter because of his last name. Some people are above the law, and you know it.

That's B.S. You have no evidence they "sat on it" and wouldn't charge him. Child abuse is taken very seriously and, more to the point - this is TRUMP'S DoJ in charge - his personal fixer Barr would have gotten involved.
Barr wants nothing to do with it.

The October surprise is and was a complete smear campaign gone bad. Giuliani screwed it all up for Trump.
The Trump supporter who supposedly owns the repair shop can no longer confirm if it was Hunter Biden who dropped the laptop for repair.

Hey easyt and all the conspiracy loons... How's it all going now? Ha Ha Hah!
Rudy is doing his job to perfection. Can't wait to watch Tucker the next couple of nights.

Americans Trust Rudy. Thanks to Rudy, the truth is coming out.
They do? A year ago Rudy was tooting the Shokin horn as loud as he could. When it came time to put up or shut up, he insisted he was going to publicly release documents to prove his claims...

That was back in January. Turned out, Rudy was just bluffing again. So the only Americans who "trust Rudy" are among the most ignorant and gullible, i.e., conservatives, in America.

Forum List

Back