Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

And what made the lie that much more idiotic is it had nothing to do with Joe Biden.

True.

As I stated numerous times....

The true masters of the dark arts in the GOP are clearly working for the Lincoln Project. These attempts at the "gotcha" moments have (so far) been silly; borderline stupid.

Only in the sense of anyone expecting you to behave like a rational, thinking human who pays attention to evidence rather than marching orders. That IS pretty silly.

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
What we have here is a criminal coverup and the media should be destroyed over their treachery

B.S.
no it isn't if it was BS you would have fell all over it like the schiff sham
So you got a link?

Where's Hunter?

Think hard

Nice dodge. No link.

You're posting as a little person and I never claimed to have a link, cvnt. Do not ever dictate to me

But I imagine you really thought a Russian peed on Trump didn't ya? Lol that was ridiculous

Lol, yer a nuthin... learn it, then live it

Don't forget to "funny".... snicker

Cool. The more deranged you get the worse your potty mouth.

I asked if you had a link to support your claims. You throw out a distraction. And now, flailing for something to grasp on to - you throw out another distraction, peeing on people.

At least you admit you have no link, you just pulled it out of your vacuous head. Or are you going to spin this as well.

I never made a claim you dumbed down moron

Are you drinking?

You must be, you're lost. Scroll up

You said (in response to my statement to a claim as "b.s."): "no it isn't if it was BS you would have fell all over it like the schiff sham"

The claim you are enthusiastically but apparently ignorantly jumping in on to support (or possibly just drunkenly) was BigReb's:

"most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him."

So, I'll ask again - if it's not B.S., do you have anything to support it since you are so SURE it's valid?

Let me know if you need me to type slower.

Last edited:
It's only disappearing because the Deep State is stealing Tucker Carlson's documents.

How convenient...now we have an excuse for the non-existent documents not being there. Can it get better than this?

Yup. UPS found the documents.

A CIA spokesman said "if there are backups, what's the point?"

Well, I don't know what his backups are, but working in data management my whole career, I can tell you I always prefer to have the originals on hand.

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Yea, sure is.
bB0o7YWL.jpeg

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Yes. All those videos being released, pics, emails, texts... all fake.
The people in the emails who verified them, all lying.
The devices they handed over further verifying it... all fake.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.
Would you like a link to the sex tapes?

pm it to me

Well, I don't know what his backups are, but working in data management my whole career, I can tell you I always prefer to have the originals on hand.

These are paper documents, so one would assume scanned PDF's.

Not many could get inside UPS, identify the documents, and get rid of them. No UPS employee would have any idea what was being shipped. Someone had knowledge of what was going, and access to tamper with it.

CIA or NSA is about the only ones who would.

Our government is corrupt, top to bottom.

It's only disappearing because the Deep State is stealing Tucker Carlson's documents.

How convenient...now we have an excuse for the non-existent documents not being there. Can it get better than this?
As if any more documents would had changed your mind.

Not more, but verified and as I pointed out, the FBI has not said anything and they've had it since well before Biden was a candidate. That should suggest they aren't either as genuine as you think or there is a misleading spin being placed on them.

Child abuse/trafficking is a very serious offense - the FBI would absolutely not be sitting on something like that nor would Interpol.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Yes. All those videos being released, pics, emails, texts... all fake.
The people in the emails who verified them, all lying.
The devices they handed over further verifying it... all fake.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.
Would you like a link to the sex tapes?

pm it to me
Ok. I believe I just sent it.
“Start conversation” right?

There's no "proven" corruption. Show me the indictments and legal investigation.
:lmao:

And why exactly should we believe him?

because he has documents and audio to back it up,,,

I think that remains to be seen. At this point, the only thing I heard is that the 3 phones he gave them had nothing on them backing up his claims.

no it doesnt cause we have already seen a lot of them and listened to the audio,,,

So the druggy screwed up, left his computer, possibly forgot where he dropped it off, and what was found On the hard drive was copied, turned over to the FBI, then verified by others, now there is the credible smoking gun whose documentary evidence was verified as authentic. Then Biden’s handlers initiate damage control and mainstream media is told to squash the story. Sounds a great deal like Mr Biden has a great deal too answer for. So President Kamala will be sworn in within 12 weeks of Joe’s inauguration. Now ask yourself, is this the person you want to be your President. What a fool.

There is a lot of smoke...but at this point that is about it. No gun yet.

Anyone who believes that the laptop is authentic has a screw loose. You'd also have to believe that instead of taking it to the Apple Store...he took it to this guy. This guy decided to risk his entire business by going through his client's files on his computer and examining them. He didn't just call the local police...he calls the FBI (clearly nonsense). Then he makes multiple copies. And just happens to hand some off to Rudy Guliani.

There's no "proven" corruption. Show me the indictments and legal investigation.
:lmao:

And why exactly should we believe him?

Because he's not Eric Ciaramella, hypocrite.

In other words, like a good obedient Trump Cultist you will believe whatever your master tells you.

its not like we all didnt already know biden was corrupt,,,

1604002163562.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back