Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
What we have here is a criminal coverup and the media should be destroyed over their treachery

B.S.
no it isn't if it was BS you would have fell all over it like the schiff sham
So you got a link?

Where's Hunter?

Think hard

Nice dodge. No link.

You're posting as a little person and I never claimed to have a link, cvnt. Do not ever dictate to me

But I imagine you really thought a Russian peed on Trump didn't ya? Lol that was ridiculous

Lol, yer a nuthin... learn it, then live it

Don't forget to "funny".... snicker

AHHHH I knew it! :lmao: That's the only way you can make this work - it's a conspiracy because they "support" Biden...even though they had the laptop since 2019 long before he was a candidate and despite the fact that Barr is the president's personal fixer.

You Maoists claim that a phone call urging an investigation into the now PROVEN corruption by Beijing Biden in early 2019, LONG before he was a candidate, was sufficient to impeach a sitting president.

Hypocrite much?

There's no "proven" corruption. Show me the indictments and legal investigation.
Against a Democrat? Hahahahahahahaha come on now.

do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
Nope.

Even from a purely political standpoint this is invalid.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

Well that would be dumb....

Joe Biden made remarks in Warm Springs GA the other day.
I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Biden is speaking and denying this bullshit story through his spokespeople.
youre switching your story to a source you cant back up,,,

nice try spanky but its a no go,,,

Not at all. I was explaining why it is smart to speak through your spokespeople. They put out your position and the candidate (whose words will be repeated) doesn't give it oxygen. Smart move by the Biden campaign.

That the attempt to smear him was so amateurish is your problem.
as I said,,

they did not deny the meetings or that the emails or text messages were fake or not true,,,

thats just a simple fact,,

and calling it a smear campaign is the same as saying its true cause you cant smear what doesnt exist,,,

Huh?

Not sure what any of that means....the campaign has denied it and the story is fading....for good reasons.

It's bullshit.
The campaign has called it "Russian Disinformation" , that is not denying that it has happened, it is Russia who is behind it, which has been proven by the FBI that it isnt...

True. They have found no evidence it was Russia. That doesn't mean someone isn't behind it. They won't say anything else.
The why is Sleepy Creepy Joe the groper Biden lying that it is Russian Disinformation, if it inst? Oh yeah, you progs love to be lied to by your politicians...

do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
Nope.

Even from a purely political standpoint this is invalid.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

Well that would be dumb....

Joe Biden made remarks in Warm Springs GA the other day.
I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Biden is speaking and denying this bullshit story through his spokespeople.
youre switching your story to a source you cant back up,,,

nice try spanky but its a no go,,,

Not at all. I was explaining why it is smart to speak through your spokespeople. They put out your position and the candidate (whose words will be repeated) doesn't give it oxygen. Smart move by the Biden campaign.

That the attempt to smear him was so amateurish is your problem.
as I said,,

they did not deny the meetings or that the emails or text messages were fake or not true,,,

thats just a simple fact,,

and calling it a smear campaign is the same as saying its true cause you cant smear what doesnt exist,,,

Huh?

Not sure what any of that means....the campaign has denied it and the story is fading....for good reasons.

It's bullshit.
The campaign has called it "Russian Disinformation" , that is not denying that it has happened, it is Russia who is behind it, which has been proven by the FBI that it isnt...

True. They have found no evidence it was Russia. That doesn't mean someone isn't behind it. They won't say anything else.
but if its not true all they have to do is say the meeting never took place and the emails and text messages are fake or not true,,, and they havent,,,

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
What we have here is a criminal coverup and the media should be destroyed over their treachery

B.S.
So you got a link?

Where's Hunter?

Think hard

Nice dodge. No link.

You're posting as a little person and I never claimed to have a link, cvnt. Do not ever dictate to me

But I imagine you really thought a Russian peed on Trump didn't ya? Lol that was ridiculous

Cool. The more deranged you get the worse your potty mouth.

I asked if you had a link to support your claims. You throw out a distraction. And now, flailing for something to grasp on to - you throw out another distraction, peeing on people.

At least you admit you have no link, you just pulled it out of your vacuous head. Or are you going to spin this as well.

So the druggy screwed up, left his computer, possibly forgot where he dropped it off, and what was found On the hard drive was copied, turned over to the FBI, then verified by others, now there is the credible smoking gun whose documentary evidence was verified as authentic. Then Biden’s handlers initiate damage control and mainstream media is told to squash the story. Sounds a great deal like Mr Biden has a great deal too answer for. So President Kamala will be sworn in within 12 weeks of Joe’s inauguration. Now ask yourself, is this the person you want to be your President. What a fool.

So the druggy screwed up, left his computer, possibly forgot where he dropped it off, and what was found On the hard drive was copied, turned over to the FBI, then verified by others, now there is the credible smoking gun whose documentary evidence was verified as authentic. Then Biden’s handlers initiate damage control and mainstream media is told to squash the story. Sounds a great deal like Mr Biden has a great deal too answer for. So President Kamala will be sworn in within 12 weeks of Joe’s inauguration. Now ask yourself, is this the person you want to be your President. What a fool.

There is a lot of smoke...but at this point that is about it. No gun yet.

Not sure about the Pee Pee Tape, but Daddy Poot sure as hell has SOMETHING on Dear Leader. My guess is money laundering, a 420 million dollar loan and tax evasion. Really the only explanation for the fealty and fluffing.

Trump_Russian_Cash.jpg

Tucker didn't know the word "backup" until it happened...

A backup of paper documents that were in the possession of Fed-Ex? How does that work, Comrade?
it works like it does everywhere serious people handle important documents. you scan them, make a copy, notarized if really important, then you send it by fax or email in advance, followed up by secure mailing.

why do you think joe wont deny any of it for being false???

B.S.
So you got a link?

Where's Hunter?

Think hard

Nice dodge. No link.

Cool. The more deranged you get the worse your potty mouth.

I asked if you had a link to support your claims. You throw out a distraction. And now, flailing for something to grasp on to - you throw out another distraction, peeing on people.

At least you admit you have no link, you just pulled it out of your vacuous head. Or are you going to spin this as well.

I never made a claim you dumbed down moron

Are you drinking?

You must be, you're lost. Scroll up

When asked by a reporter if there was any legitimacy to the claims, he said "None whatsoever!". He's also called it a "baseless smear".

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Yes. All those videos being released, pics, emails, texts... all fake.
The people in the emails who verified them, all lying.
The devices they handed over further verifying it... all fake.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.
Would you like a link to the sex tapes?

When asked by a reporter if there was any legitimacy to the claims, he said "None whatsoever!". He's also called it a "baseless smear".
of course your standards are different when trump denies something,,,

and thats not denying the meeting took place or the emails and text messages are not true,,,

and you cant smear if theres nothing to smear,,,

The October surprise is and was a complete smear campaign gone bad. Giuliani screwed it all up for Trump.
The Trump supporter who supposedly owns the repair shop can no longer confirm if it was Hunter Biden who dropped the laptop for repair.

Hey easyt and all the conspiracy loons... How's it all going now? Ha Ha Hah!

Well, in no particular order . . .

1) The DOJ and the FBI have both confirmed that the laptop is NOT "Russian disinformation".
2) UPS found the lost package of documents going to Tucker Carlson.
3) Tony Bobulinski is whistleblowing up a storm, confirming the emails and pointing fingers, and makes a VERY credible witness.
4) The Bidens and their Democrat supporters continue to make themselves look guilty by their lame and suspicious attempts at dodging and deflection.

So it's going really well. How's your denial going? Getting any therapy for it?

Forum List

Back