Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
What we have here is a criminal coverup and the media should be destroyed over their treachery

B.S.
Hardy, fool. Your bullshit isn't working this time either. The TRUTH always comes out. When are you going to get that simple fact through you thick stupid skulls?

Yes. The truth will come out. Through investigative agencies and responsible media outlets - not two weeks before a national election.

This is like sexual affair claims on a candidate right before an election. Skeptical.

And you never seem to address this...if the FBI had this laptop all this time...why have no legal actions come out on it? Oh...I know....it's a deep state conspiracy despite the fact that Barr and co. are in Trump's pocket.
That's good...just embellish on the whining a little more, build on it, and after Diaper Joe is creamed next week you can use this material. Very good!
so.....if the FBI had this laptop all this time...why have no legal actions come out on it?

I haven't looked at the responses to your post.

I'm guessing it's a mix of "deep state", and FBI corruption.
No mine was simple.

Trump haters should not be proud of the media deliberately suppressing a major national security problem with Joe Biden. This goes beyond "I want my guy to win". If Biden gets in, China gets the greenlight for whatever spying, stealing and cheating they want to do to undermine America economically and technically.

If Joe Biden is a national security problem?
Then Donald, Jared and every other corrupt, unqualified, compromised tool in this administration is a national security NUKE.
And you wonder why we don't take you clowns seriously anymore ... :rolleyes:

2y5gxm.jpg
Dumbasses like you have no clue, so that is why you cant be serous. Clowns all of you..

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
What we have here is a criminal coverup and the media should be destroyed over their treachery

B.S.
Hardy, fool. Your bullshit isn't working this time either. The TRUTH always comes out. When are you going to get that simple fact through you thick stupid skulls?

Yes. The truth will come out. Through investigative agencies and responsible media outlets - not two weeks before a national election.

This is like sexual affair claims on a candidate right before an election. Skeptical.

And you never seem to address this...if the FBI had this laptop all this time...why have no legal actions come out on it? Oh...I know....it's a deep state conspiracy despite the fact that Barr and co. are in Trump's pocket.
That's good...just embellish on the whining a little more, build on it, and after Diaper Joe is creamed next week you can use this material. Very good!
so.....if the FBI had this laptop all this time...why have no legal actions come out on it?
What makes you think the FBI would be interested in taking legal actions against the candidate they support?

AHHHH I knew it! :lmao: That's the only way you can make this work - it's a conspiracy because they "support" Biden...even though they had the laptop since 2019 long before he was a candidate and despite the fact that Barr is the president's personal fixer.

B.S.
no it isn't if it was BS you would have fell all over it like the schiff sham
So you got a link?

Where's Hunter?

Think hard
I checked when I voted. Not on the ballot.

Hence the bullshit story is fading....

B.S.

What makes you think the FBI would be interested in taking legal actions against the candidate they support?
see Coyote
So when you get answers you don't like......

B.S.
no it isn't if it was BS you would have fell all over it like the schiff sham
So you got a link?

Where's Hunter?

Think hard

Nice dodge. No link.

B.S.

AHHHH I knew it! :lmao: That's the only way you can make this work - it's a conspiracy because they "support" Biden...even though they had the laptop since 2019 long before he was a candidate and despite the fact that Barr is the president's personal fixer.
Well you asked and I answered. You act like that would be a difficult thing to believe.

Trump haters should not be proud of the media deliberately suppressing a major national security problem with Joe Biden. This goes beyond "I want my guy to win". If Biden gets in, China gets the greenlight for whatever spying, stealing and cheating they want to do to undermine America economically and technically.

If Joe Biden is a national security problem?
Then Donald, Jared and every other corrupt, unqualified, compromised tool in this administration is a national security NUKE.
And you wonder why we don't take you clowns seriously anymore ... :rolleyes:

2y5gxm.jpg
View attachment 408381

Actually...he does

Actually, he doesn't.

Lying shows your desperation.

Does he know that?

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Yes. All those videos being released, pics, emails, texts... all fake.
The people in the emails who verified them, all lying.
The devices they handed over further verifying it... all fake.

Even a broken clock is right two twice a day. Congrats!

B.S.

Well you asked and I answered. You act like that would be a difficult thing to believe.

It's a classic conspiracy theory build uup- and, add to that - it ONLY came out a few weeks before the election?

do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
Nope.

Even from a purely political standpoint this is invalid.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

Well that would be dumb....

Joe Biden made remarks in Warm Springs GA the other day.
I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Biden is speaking and denying this bullshit story through his spokespeople.
youre switching your story to a source you cant back up,,,

nice try spanky but its a no go,,,

Not at all. I was explaining why it is smart to speak through your spokespeople. They put out your position and the candidate (whose words will be repeated) doesn't give it oxygen. Smart move by the Biden campaign.

That the attempt to smear him was so amateurish is your problem.
as I said,,

they did not deny the meetings or that the emails or text messages were fake or not true,,,

thats just a simple fact,,

and calling it a smear campaign is the same as saying its true cause you cant smear what doesnt exist,,,

Huh?

Not sure what any of that means....the campaign has denied it and the story is fading....for good reasons.

It's bullshit.
The campaign has called it "Russian Disinformation" , that is not denying that it has happened, it is Russia who is behind it, which has been proven by the FBI that it isnt...

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.
Americans Trust Rudy. Thanks to Rudy, the truth is coming out.
Nobody trusts Rudy or anyone else on team Trump except for his minions.
We are the presidents minions, while you stupid fucks are the Nazi's brownshirts.....
One of us is telling the truth, and I am not a Nazi.

Even a broken clock is right two twice a day. Congrats!
So you completely avoided anything resembling a coherent thought or answer. Well done

B.S.

It's a classic conspiracy theory build uup- and, add to that - it ONLY came out a few weeks before the election?
No, it was exposed to the FBI last year, and like the corrupt agency the FBI is, they held on to it, hoping that corrupt Joe would never hear about it. Oops, that didnt go well for the FBI. Next time a FBI agent show up at my door, i will tell him to fuck off, i dont deal with fucked up people.

I have yet to see any videos supposedly "released" and the only pictures don't seem to show what is "claimed" (sex with minors). Stuff like the crack pipe is a big so what? He isn't on the ticket.

You Maoists claim that a phone call urging an investigation into the now PROVEN corruption by Beijing Biden in early 2019, LONG before he was a candidate, was sufficient to impeach a sitting president.

Hypocrite much?

do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
Nope.

Even from a purely political standpoint this is invalid.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

Well that would be dumb....

Joe Biden made remarks in Warm Springs GA the other day.
I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Biden is speaking and denying this bullshit story through his spokespeople.
youre switching your story to a source you cant back up,,,

nice try spanky but its a no go,,,

Not at all. I was explaining why it is smart to speak through your spokespeople. They put out your position and the candidate (whose words will be repeated) doesn't give it oxygen. Smart move by the Biden campaign.

That the attempt to smear him was so amateurish is your problem.
as I said,,

they did not deny the meetings or that the emails or text messages were fake or not true,,,

thats just a simple fact,,

and calling it a smear campaign is the same as saying its true cause you cant smear what doesnt exist,,,

Huh?

Not sure what any of that means....the campaign has denied it and the story is fading....for good reasons.

It's bullshit.
The campaign has called it "Russian Disinformation" , that is not denying that it has happened, it is Russia who is behind it, which has been proven by the FBI that it isnt...

True. They have found no evidence it was Russia. That doesn't mean someone isn't behind it. They won't say anything else.

You Maoists claim that a phone call urging an investigation into the now PROVEN corruption by Beijing Biden in early 2019, LONG before he was a candidate, was sufficient to impeach a sitting president.

Hypocrite much?

There's no "proven" corruption. Show me the indictments and legal investigation.

Americans Trust Rudy. Thanks to Rudy, the truth is coming out.
Nobody trusts Rudy or anyone else on team Trump except for his minions.
We are the presidents minions, while you stupid fucks are the Nazi's brownshirts.....
One of us is telling the truth, and I am not a Nazi.
Yes, i am telling the truth, that you are a Nazi brownshirt, voting for people who support the Burning, Looting and Murder of minorities and their businesses...

B.S.

I didn't say conspiracy anything, I simply used some logic to suggest a reason why nothing happened earlier....maybe its not about hating Trump but having something on Biden I don't know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back