Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
Nope.

Even from a purely political standpoint this is invalid.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

Well that would be dumb....

Joe Biden made remarks in Warm Springs GA the other day.
I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Biden is speaking and denying this bullshit story through his spokespeople.
youre switching your story to a source you cant back up,,,

nice try spanky but its a no go,,,

Nope.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Wow you whiners even hear things differently from the way they are said.

Nope.

Not at all. I was explaining why it is smart to speak through your spokespeople. They put out your position and the candidate (whose words will be repeated) doesn't give it oxygen. Smart move by the Biden campaign.

That the attempt to smear him was so amateurish is your problem.

Nope.

Not at all. I was explaining why it is smart to speak through your spokespeople. They put out your position and the candidate (whose words will be repeated) doesn't give it oxygen. Smart move by the Biden campaign.

Hahahahahahahahaha...."attempt to smear him"...that's funny.

Nope.

as I said,,

they did not deny the meetings or that the emails or text messages were fake or not true,,,

thats just a simple fact,,

and calling it a smear campaign is the same as saying its true cause you cant smear what doesnt exist,,,

So, the Trump team pushed a hilariously delusional laptop story, one so stupid that only the lowest of the low-IQ crowd would fall for it.

That's the first problem. If someone is a moron, they're already a loyal Trump voter, so the conspiracy didn't bring about any new votes.

The media mostly ignored the conspiracy theory, being it was such an obvious and desperate fraud.

The Trump team then claimed that the media ignoring their conspiracy fraud represented the real conspiracy.

Everyone ignored that too, because Trump cultists whining about their victimhood is "dog bites man" news. It's only news if Trump cultists aren't acting like whiny victims.

Remember when @candycorn posted the "Hillary is Cruising" thread. That got shoved up her ass. She's been sore about that ever since

I don't fault that. I've posted my share of threads just to keep up morale that I didn't feel.

Some posts are strictly politically motivated...like this one.

In her heart of hearts Candycorn knows the laptop is authentic. This thread is propoganda. We do our best to shoot it down with facts, logic and common sense.

So, the Trump team pushed a hilariously delusional laptop story, one so stupid that only the lowest of the low-IQ crowd would fall for it.

That's the first problem. If someone is a moron, they're already a loyal Trump voter, so the conspiracy didn't bring about any new votes.

The media mostly ignored the conspiracy theory, being it was such an obvious and desperate fraud.

The Trump team then claimed that the media ignoring their conspiracy fraud represented the real conspiracy.

Everyone ignored that too, because Trump cultists whining about their victimhood is "dog bites man" news. It's only news if Trump cultists aren't acting like whiny victims.
Wow, idiots wearing face diapers and hiding in their basements hoping for relief checks from Madame Pelosi must have the High IQs then right snowflake??

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

LMAO Of course you would like it to disappear. None of the MSM are broadcasting it. But you can bet your ass if it were Trumps son and Trump it would be all over the news.

Oh and I doubt it fades into the ether. To much about it out there now. The FBI has the laptop and I hope the DOJ gets involved even if you don't.
It is okay, word of mouth is spreading the news how corrupt that old foggy Joe is. No one wants a crook in office, except the dumbasses who vote for a guy who cant remember who he is married to...

You have a crook in the White House. Too late.

Nope but you seem to have a crook running for POTUS. Too late.

Wow, idiots wearing face diapers and hiding in their basements hoping for relief checks from Madame Pelosi must have the High IQs then right snowflake??

I knew that some in the Trump cult wouldn't be able to resist proving my point about their low IQs. I was counting on it, and they came through.
Can you try that again, I couldn't understand you through your Depends.

I knew that some in the Trump cult wouldn't be able to resist proving my point about their low IQs. I was counting on it, and they came through.

sheep.jpg

Nope.

as I said,,

they did not deny the meetings or that the emails or text messages were fake or not true,,,

and calling it a smear campaign is the same as saying its true cause you cant smear what doesnt exist,,,

Huh?

Not sure what any of that means....the campaign has denied it and the story is fading....for good reasons.

It's bullshit.

Its like shooting fish in a barrel.

Nope.

as I said,,

Huh?

Not sure what any of that means....the campaign has denied it and the story is fading....for good reasons.

It's bullshit.
they never denied the meeting took place or the emails or text messages were fake or not true,,

feel free to put me in my place by copy and pasting where they did,,,

Its like shooting fish in a barrel.
Is that what the poll says??
Like I said, the story doesn't matter and next week you will have all kinds of new whining to start into.

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

1603999162854.png

Forum List

Back