Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

Newsflash...politicians have spokespeople. When fascists barbie lies on behalf of the Administration...that goes to Trump lying.

Newflash...Neither Joe Biden or Hunter Biden have denied the laptop and it's contents are anything but authentic.

Having a spokesperson comment has just as much weight as Ted Bundy's lawyer claiming he's innocent.

But you knew that.

Quit playing politics and be honest for a change.

Why hasn't Hunter Biden or Joe Biden denounced this?

If it is Russian propaganda...they should be screaming it at the top of their lungs at every campaign event.

You're not fooling anyone.

We all know why they're not...

They have through their spokesmen.
Its the adult thing to do; do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
And you see the story is fading....
their spokesman didnt deny the meeting or the e-mails and text messages were fake or not true,,,

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

It never really appeared.

Fortunately, we've got fracking and Bidens other fuck ups showing up too.

Trump haters should not be proud of the media deliberately suppressing a major national security problem with Joe Biden. This goes beyond "I want my guy to win". If Biden gets in, China gets the greenlight for whatever spying, stealing and cheating they want to do to undermine America economically and technically.

If Joe Biden is a national security problem?
Then Donald, Jared and every other corrupt, unqualified, compromised tool in this administration is a national security NUKE.
And you wonder why we don't take you clowns seriously anymore ... :rolleyes:

2y5gxm.jpg

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Do you find it interesting that not ONE "News" organization other than FAUX and NY Post have written an article on it? And that Joe the groper Biden still hasnt denied that the emails are false, could it be that if he does, then he is lying and can end up in jail?

Not at all.

The Trump campaign was a criminal enterprise with multiple felons staffing it; the Trump administration lies everytime it opens it's mouth. When they present a "bombshell" with 3 year old text messages and a laptop from out of no-where....being skeptical is prudent. The entire episode is bullshit...and you know it as well.

blart you need to take a long diet the fat has fucked with your peabrain
most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie

Give it up blart...someone at Aunt Annies is stealing straws...better waddle over there.

Trump haters should not be proud of the media deliberately suppressing a major national security problem with Joe Biden. This goes beyond "I want my guy to win". If Biden gets in, China gets the greenlight for whatever spying, stealing and cheating they want to do to undermine America economically and technically.

If Joe Biden is a national security problem?
Then Donald, Jared and every other corrupt fool in this administration are national security NUKES.
And you wonder why we don't take you clowns seriously anymore ...

2y5gxm.jpg
And again, Bizarro World comes through attacking the person who has no evidence against him, and supporting the person who has tons of documented proof as to the allegations...even videos....

do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
Nope.

Even from a purely political standpoint this is invalid.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

Newsflash...politicians have spokespeople. When fascists barbie lies on behalf of the Administration...that goes to Trump lying.

Newflash...Neither Joe Biden or Hunter Biden have denied the laptop and it's contents are anything but authentic.

Having a spokesperson comment has just as much weight as Ted Bundy's lawyer claiming he's innocent.

But you knew that.

If it is Russian propaganda...they should be screaming it at the top of their lungs at every campaign event.

And you see, it won't matter and by next week you will start a whole new array of whining and excuses.....
Trump's dummies and BS with Ukraine already got him impeached once.

Do you find it interesting that not ONE "News" organization other than FAUX and NY Post have written an article on it? And that Joe the groper Biden still hasnt denied that the emails are false, could it be that if he does, then he is lying and can end up in jail?

Not at all.

The Trump campaign was a criminal enterprise with multiple felons staffing it; the Trump administration lies everytime it opens it's mouth. When they present a "bombshell" with 3 year old text messages and a laptop from out of no-where....being skeptical is prudent. The entire episode is bullshit...and you know it as well.
No proof......just whining. Constant whining while the true felons continue their crimes.

LMAO Of course you would like it to disappear. None of the MSM are broadcasting it. But you can bet your ass if it were Trumps son and Trump it would be all over the news.

Oh and I doubt it fades into the ether. To much about it out there now. The FBI has the laptop and I hope the DOJ gets involved even if you don't.
It is okay, word of mouth is spreading the news how corrupt that old foggy Joe is. No one wants a crook in office, except the dumbasses who vote for a guy who cant remember who he is married to...

You have a crook in the White House. Too late.

But you knew that.

And you see, it won't matter and by next week you will start a whole new array of whining and excuses.....
Trump's dummies and BS with Ukraine already got him impeached once.
And that was such a farce that backfired so badly you had to manufacture your leftyvirus next.

LMAO Of course you would like it to disappear. None of the MSM are broadcasting it. But you can bet your ass if it were Trumps son and Trump it would be all over the news.

Oh and I doubt it fades into the ether. To much about it out there now. The FBI has the laptop and I hope the DOJ gets involved even if you don't.
It is okay, word of mouth is spreading the news how corrupt that old foggy Joe is. No one wants a crook in office, except the dumbasses who vote for a guy who cant remember who he is married to...

No proof....too whiny

even after 4 yrs you have yet to prove that,,,

Nope.

If the evidence of the laptop was manufactured...it would have been to Biden's ADVANTAGE to amplify it and for liberal media to investigate and report that the laptop was manufactured propaganda.

The ONLY reason to "ignore it and pray it goes away" is that the information is accurate.

Well that would be dumb....

Joe Biden made remarks in Warm Springs GA the other day.
I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Biden is speaking and denying this bullshit story through his spokespeople.

Nope.

Well that would be dumb....

Joe Biden made remarks in Warm Springs GA the other day.
I was driving from Moab to Phoenix as I recall. I had Satellite Radio and listened to every hourly newscast....his remarks were broadcast over and over again. As were Trump's.

Biden is speaking and denying this bullshit story through his spokespeople.
no hes not,,,

they have yet to say the meeting didnt take place or that the e-mails or text messages are fake or not true,,,

Nope.

Allow me to take that one step further...

If I were Joe Biden and the Biden campaign, the only reason I would NOT have taken that course...loudly and emphatically pronounce the laptop as manufactured evidence... is that those statements might be used to open a future investigation and criminal indictment...

Otherwise it makes no sense not to at least attempt the political judo of turning this negative "Hunter and Joe are corrupt to the core" story into a positive "this is manufactured and Hunter and I both publicly swear this is manufactured, Trump dirty tricks" story.

Last edited:

even after 4 yrs you have yet to prove that,,,

Remember when candycorn posted the "Hillary is Cruising" thread. That got shoved up her ass. She's been sore about that ever since.

When we brought it back in 2018, some leffwingshitforbrainsmod locked it saying "it was old news". Fucking have to wonder what kind of "connection" was in place to make that happen.

Let's see if dumbasscorn will produce a "Biden is cruising" thread.

Forum List

Back