Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

Newsflash...politicians have spokespeople. When fascists barbie lies on behalf of the Administration...that goes to Trump lying.

Newflash...Neither Joe Biden or Hunter Biden have denied the laptop and it's contents are anything but authentic.

Having a spokesperson comment has just as much weight as Ted Bundy's lawyer claiming he's innocent.

But you knew that.

Quit playing politics and be honest for a change.

Why hasn't Hunter Biden or Joe Biden denounced this?

If it is Russian propaganda...they should be screaming it at the top of their lungs at every campaign event.

You're not fooling anyone.

We all know why they're not...

it's newsworthy if nothing but to discredit the interview
You don't believe the biden campaign didn't strong-arm some networks? No link will meet your approval

Nope, we don't believe anything you pull outta yer ass. ;)
shit for brains that is what your avatar means. MY NAME IS ADAM SCHIFF
Don't get mad now. Ha Ha Hah!

I'm not mad one-bit election win coming our way repeat 2016

I can't wait to see you Trumpettes disappear from the forum somewhere around mid-November after all the votes are counted and D's flip the Senate. :cool:
Hahahahaha by next Tuesday Sleepy will be eating his Gerber carrots in the nursing home goofy.

The source material has been VERIFIED authentic, and as such is beyond all dispute.... Further, and again totally crushing your impossibly stupid post under foot, no Biden has even attempted to dispute authenticity of source material! You are one stupid motherfucker.... :fu:
Tucker didn't know the word "backup" until it happened...

A backup of paper documents that were in the possession of Fed-Ex? How does that work, Comrade?
You never heard of certified copies?

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.
Then why isn't Joe denying it? Why isn't Hunter denying it?

Seems like if it was manufactured evidence...that would be the first thing they would say.

They did.

Silly comment.
"The campaign" ain't Joe and Hunter.

I'm sure you meant "accurate comment".

Newsflash...politicians have spokespeople. When fascists barbie lies on behalf of the Administration...that goes to Trump lying.
they didnt deny anything,, just complained they posted the story,,,

It was a denial....just like you're doing now.

Newflash...Neither Joe Biden or Hunter Biden have denied the laptop and it's contents are anything but authentic.

Having a spokesperson comment has just as much weight as Ted Bundy's lawyer claiming he's innocent.

But you knew that.

If it is Russian propaganda...they should be screaming it at the top of their lungs at every campaign event.

They have through their spokesmen.
Its the adult thing to do; do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
And you see the story is fading....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

LMAO Of course you would like it to disappear. None of the MSM are broadcasting it. But you can bet your ass if it were Trumps son and Trump it would be all over the news.

Oh and I doubt it fades into the ether. To much about it out there now. The FBI has the laptop and I hope the DOJ gets involved even if you don't.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.
Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Americans Trust Rudy. Thanks to Rudy, the truth is coming out.
Nobody trusts Rudy or anyone else on team Trump except for his minions.

But you knew that.

They have through their spokesmen.
Its the adult thing to do; do not give the absurd story any more oxygen.
And you see the story is fading....
And you see, it won't matter and by next week you will start a whole new array of whining and excuses.....

Do you find it interesting that not ONE "News" organization other than FAUX and NY Post have written an article on it? And that Joe the groper Biden still hasnt denied that the emails are false, could it be that if he does, then he is lying and can end up in jail?

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.
Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Americans Trust Rudy. Thanks to Rudy, the truth is coming out.
Nobody trusts Rudy or anyone else on team Trump except for his minions.
We are the presidents minions, while you stupid fucks are the Nazi's brownshirts.....

Then why isn't Joe denying it? Why isn't Hunter denying it?

Seems like if it was manufactured evidence...that would be the first thing they would say.

They did.

Silly comment.
"The campaign" ain't Joe and Hunter.

I'm sure you meant "accurate comment".

they didnt deny anything,, just complained they posted the story,,,

It was a denial....just like you're doing now.
no it wasnt,,,

I read the article and nowhere does it say they denied the meeting or the e-mails and text messages were fake or not true,,

of course you could copy and paste what I missed if I did miss it,,,

that would put me in my place,,,

LMAO Of course you would like it to disappear. None of the MSM are broadcasting it. But you can bet your ass if it were Trumps son and Trump it would be all over the news.

Oh and I doubt it fades into the ether. To much about it out there now. The FBI has the laptop and I hope the DOJ gets involved even if you don't.
It is okay, word of mouth is spreading the news how corrupt that old foggy Joe is. No one wants a crook in office, except the dumbasses who vote for a guy who cant remember who he is married to...

Yup. Another scam blowing up in Trump’s face. Gotta love it. :lol:

Hirono was a scam ?

Forum List

Back