Hunter Biden Story Disappearing....

So much for that legend....

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

Here is the story that lays out the above chain of custody.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

Sounds like he botched a line he was fed.

Anyway..the story is fading into the ether... Good.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Good riddance. :rolleyes-41:
Another Rudy “associate” was arrested today, and another one pled guilty.

Big day for the shirt-tucker!

Someone in Trump's universe being arrested and pleading guilty...that almost never happens (on weekends).

I'm expecting a spate of corrupt Rump associates to receive pardons prior to 1-20-21. Donald may even attempt to pardon himself, but unlikely he'd get away with that one. Anyhow, the pardons won't do any good to protect them for all their crimes being investigated by NY's Attorney General.

One thing I hope doesn't happen is that a possible Biden Presidency prosecutes former blob staffers outside of stealing public funds.

His administration--the blob's--has been nothing more than an embarrassment on the national and world stage...just let them fade into obscurity.

I'd be happy to let them fade into obscurity.
But I'd be happier if their corrupt asses take a little vacation at Club Fed. ;-)
History will not be kind, and that's okay by me too.

2uyfbc.jpg

The manufactured evidence never elevated into the realm of believability. That a computer repair guy would first go through someone's laptop...THEN hand it over to the FBI (not just call the local police)...THEN hand a copy to Rudy Guliani's lawyer....it is straight out of a bad Hollywood script.

When you read this dude's words...you have less confidence (if possible) that this is legit....

“When you’re afraid that you don’t know anything about the depth of the waters that you’re in, you kind of, you want to find a lifeguard.”

If wishes were horses then fat chick would ride.

Yep, sane folks decided a week ago that this was an other bogus Rudy Tootie caper with Russian spies. Nobody gives a crap about Hunter Biden, Tony Bobulinski or a blind computer repairman.

Another Rudy “associate” was arrested today, and another one pled guilty.

Big day for the shirt-tucker!

Someone in Trump's universe being arrested and pleading guilty...that almost never happens (on weekends).

I'm expecting a spate of corrupt Rump associates to receive pardons prior to 1-20-21. Donald may even attempt to pardon himself, but unlikely he'd get away with that one. Anyhow, the pardons won't do any good to protect them for all their crimes being investigated by NY's Attorney General.

One thing I hope doesn't happen is that a possible Biden Presidency prosecutes former blob staffers outside of stealing public funds.

His administration--the blob's--has been nothing more than an embarrassment on the national and world stage...just let them fade into obscurity.

I'd be happy to let them fade into obscurity.
But I'd be happier if their corrupt asses take a little vacation at Club Fed. ;-)
History will not be kind, and that's okay by me too.

2uyfbc.jpg
Well you have 4 more years to find proof.

{

CEFC China Energy recently made headlines following a New York Post exposè highlighting how Hunter Biden leveraged his father’s name to ink deals with the Chinese government-linked entity.

The article – ‘Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm’ – also outlines how Joe Biden may have benefitted financially from the deal.

The company, founded by the now-missing Chinese tycoon Ye Jianming, has been identified as collaborating with the Chinese Communist Party’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) since its founding.

CEFC’s PLA ties come through Ye. Even CNN acknowledges it:

“For years, rumors had circulated in China that Ye was a People’s Liberation Army (PLA) princeling […] Onlookers theorized that Ye Jianming’s grandfather was a high-ranking Communist Party official called Ye Jianying. A biography of the younger Ye in a 2012 financial report seemed to support claims of high-level PLA ties. It states that from 2003 until 2005 he was the deputy secretary general of the China Association for International Friendly Contact (CAIFC). That group is a purported political arm of the Chinese military, according to a report by the Project 2049 Institute, a US-based organization that researches Asia security issues. Stylistic similarities between the CEFC China Energy and CAIFC logos did nothing to dispel the idea that Ye was linked to the military.”

}

Moron

it's newsworthy if nothing but to discredit the interview
You don't believe the biden campaign didn't strong-arm some networks? No link will meet your approval

Nope, we don't believe anything you pull outta yer ass. ;)
shit for brains that is what your avatar means. MY NAME IS ADAM SCHIFF
Don't get mad now. Ha Ha Hah!

I'm not mad one-bit election win coming our way repeat 2016

and nobody cares about you and your brain dead typing.. btw, it aint going away duh...the demonrats are selling AMERICA to the commies

Then why isn't Joe denying it? Why isn't Hunter denying it?

Seems like if it was manufactured evidence...that would be the first thing they would say.

They did.

Silly comment.
"The campaign" ain't Joe and Hunter.

I'm sure you meant "accurate comment".

You don't believe the biden campaign didn't strong-arm some networks? No link will meet your approval

Someone unplugged his roomba that he rides around on in the mall...he's pissed.

Tucker Carlson :D

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
Link to back up this bullshit?
OH but it's not bullshit the actions of the networks is telling
So you lied? You said they “were advised”. Prove it.
no I didn't lie but you do lie

Give it up blart...someone at Aunt Annies is stealing straws...better waddle over there.
we thought you had that under control...

Seems like if it was manufactured evidence...that would be the first thing they would say.

They did.

Silly comment.

Newsflash...politicians have spokespeople. When fascists barbie lies on behalf of the Administration...that goes to Trump lying.

I'm not mad one-bit election win coming our way repeat 2016

I can't wait to see you Trumpettes disappear from the forum somewhere around mid-November after all the votes are counted and D's flip the Senate. :cool:

Someone unplugged his roomba that he rides around on in the mall...he's pissed.

{

Update: UPS revealed Thursday afternoon that they have located the missing documents intended for Carlson after an “extensive search.”

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return. UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right,” A spokesperson said

}

OOPS

Standard Disclaimer: Patriots, every time one of the Marxists, like this tired old hooker Candycornhole lies, post a fact to counter them.

They did.

Silly comment.

Newsflash...politicians have spokespeople. When fascists barbie lies on behalf of the Administration...that goes to Trump lying.
they didnt deny anything,, just complained they posted the story,,,

most networks were advised to not discuss this or televise it because if Biden won they would never have access to him.
What we have here is a criminal coverup and the media should be destroyed over their treachery

B.S.
Hardy, fool. Your bullshit isn't working this time either. The TRUTH always comes out. When are you going to get that simple fact through you thick stupid skulls?

{

CEFC China Energy recently made headlines following a New York Post exposè highlighting how Hunter Biden leveraged his father’s name to ink deals with the Chinese government-linked entity.

The article – ‘Emails reveal how Hunter Biden tried to cash in big on behalf of family with Chinese firm’ – also outlines how Joe Biden may have benefitted financially from the deal.

The company, founded by the now-missing Chinese tycoon Ye Jianming, has been identified as collaborating with the Chinese Communist Party’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA) since its founding.

CEFC’s PLA ties come through Ye. Even CNN acknowledges it:

“For years, rumors had circulated in China that Ye was a People’s Liberation Army (PLA) princeling […] Onlookers theorized that Ye Jianming’s grandfather was a high-ranking Communist Party official called Ye Jianying. A biography of the younger Ye in a 2012 financial report seemed to support claims of high-level PLA ties. It states that from 2003 until 2005 he was the deputy secretary general of the China Association for International Friendly Contact (CAIFC). That group is a purported political arm of the Chinese military, according to a report by the Project 2049 Institute, a US-based organization that researches Asia security issues. Stylistic similarities between the CEFC China Energy and CAIFC logos did nothing to dispel the idea that Ye was linked to the military.”

}

Moron

Yawn...I'm sorry I dozed off...what were you saying?

That Quid Pro Beijing Joe is utterly and completely corrupt. But everyone already knows that.

You Maoists must be proud, you impeached the president for investigating the now PROVEN corruption of Beijing Biden. Shouldn't Nazi Piloshiti and Adam the lying little Schiff be banished, or face SOME sort of consequence for their treason?

Forum List

Back