Hunter Biden reportedly called Jill an ‘entitled c–t’ in texts

Trump has no skills or talents for fixing anything. Trump did ok as POTUS when everything was flowing along nicely. All he had to do was not fuck it up too badly, which his trade war on the entire world at the same time came close to doing.
Just completing the wall would have saved America trillions of dollars and from the enormous problems that are going to result from the present flood of illegals.

The importance of his energy independence initiative cannot be overstated.

Those two things alone more than justify his presidency.

Oh he acted alright, recklessly and stupidly by allowing lockdowns and pushing that snake juice. It was known all along how dangerous that injection was.

Yes, he did eventually act. Had he done so sooner much of the pain could have been avoided. But the vaccine was inevitable, Trump wanted it as part of his legacy

We still do not know what Trump's agendas are so bad to Progs.
I am not a Lib-Prog so I cannot answer with any credibility on that score, but it's a good guess that they are mostly open-borders internationalists.

For the rest of the non-Rumpian crowd ( other Republicans, Independents, Reagan Democrats, etc. )... it's not the agenda... it's the man.

Right Message, Wrong Messenger.

It is entirely possible to craft a highly-desirable Agenda, yet have an amoral, arrogant, autocratic, lying Front Man who non-fans hold to be anathema.

Your boy is unfit high office... he violated his sacred oath and ignored a centuries-old tradition of a peaceful transfer of power... a new-age Benedict Arnold.

He cannot run again.,.. and you'll be damned fools if you actually try... unless you want to lose again in November 2024.

It is all about Trump to Progs. And we spend every day even on these forums defending the same things that are not Progs. You can't keep hiding the reduction of living standards forever.
It does, indeed, continue to be all-about-Rump, until he's either (a) constitutionally incapacitated from running again, or (b) he dies a natural death.

I blame Biden on the Republicans... the con-man you chose to "front" your excellent Agenda turned out to be a power-crazed twit who had to be stopped.

Keep the Agenda... find a better, more sane Front Man... and you'll be back on-top in no-time.

The Republic cannot take much more of these idiot Democrats, but your Orange Con-Man is
NOT the answer... accept it... believe it... act on it.

Find another Standard Bearer.

Here is what I know.

Every single story about Trump that started with the words "reportedly" was dismissed out of hand as fake news because, and I was told this personally on this forum, "reportedly" is code for "made up".

But now that it is no longer Trump, that rule no longer holds for those from that side of the political spectrum.

I do not know if Hunter called Jill names, and I do not really give a fuck. I did not vote for anyone named Biden and I never will.
You should take EVERY news source that starts with the words "reportedly", or "according to anonymous sources" with skepticism, GG!

Trump was subjected to a steady dose of those stories throughout his term in office. So many of those stories were revealed to be nothing more than smear jobs paid for by Hillary Clinton or the DNC!

The Hunter Biden lap top story wasn't one of those however. This was a lap top computer belonging to Joe Biden's son on which Hunter had recorded all kinds of things that no rational person would ever want to preserve for posterity! He's smoking crack. He's screwing Chinese prostitutes. He's talking about his "business deals" with companies connected to the Chinese Communist Party. He's talking about how the pay off for those deals are going to get divided up.

All of which SHOULD have been reported by the main stream media. It's obvious influence peddling. It's obvious that Joe knew it was going on. It's obvious that millions of dollars changed hands between some extremely shady people and the Biden family.

Hunter Biden called his step-mom Jill Biden a “vindictive moron” and “entitled c–t” in text messages after she urged him to go to rehab to kick his drug habit, according to a new report
So you're saying everyone has some redeeming qualities

This might be the most messed up family in the history of messed up families.

Hunter Biden called his step-mom Jill Biden a “vindictive moron” and “entitled c–t” in text messages after she urged him to go to rehab to kick his drug habit, according to a new report.

President Biden’s 52-year-old druggie son made the remarks in a string of text messages that he sent in 2018 as he family were rallying to get him help, The Sun reported.

In one particular text sent to his brother Beau’s widow, Hallie Biden, who he was scandalously dating at the time, Hunter went off on the now first lady.
“And you do know the drunkest I’ve ever been is still smarter than you could ever even comprehend and you’re a shut [sic] grammar teacher that wouldn’t survive one class in a ivy graduate program,” Hunter said in the text.

“So go f–k yourself Jill let’s all agree I don’t like you anymore than you like me.”

In another text to his uncle, Hunter bemoaned that his own father allegedly hadn’t visited him during his prior rehab stints.

“Litteraly [sic] has never come to one never actually called me while in rehab,” Hunter wrote of his father. “So that’s a little insane.”
“F–k my stepmother for always being as much of a selfish silly entitled c–t as you,” he wrote to Hallie as their brief relationship deteriorated.

He also admitted to calling his stepmom a “f–king moron, a vindictive moron” in a separate text exchange with his uncle, James Biden, just days later.

In the texts to his uncle, who is President Biden’s brother, Hunter said he had raged to Jill that he was smarter than her.
The text messages were uncovered on an iPhone that was found backed up on Hunter’s laptop from hell, The Sun reported.

The revelations of the brutal messages emerged in the same week Hunter was repeatedly photographed alongside his father and the first lady in Washington.

Dont forget, it was really PUTIN who called Jill a c-word.

Hunter Biden called his step-mom Jill Biden a “vindictive moron” and “entitled c–t” in text messages after she urged him to go to rehab to kick his drug habit, according to a new report.

President Biden’s 52-year-old druggie son made the remarks in a string of text messages that he sent in 2018 as he family were rallying to get him help, The Sun reported.

In one particular text sent to his brother Beau’s widow, Hallie Biden, who he was scandalously dating at the time, Hunter went off on the now first lady.
“And you do know the drunkest I’ve ever been is still smarter than you could ever even comprehend and you’re a shut [sic] grammar teacher that wouldn’t survive one class in a ivy graduate program,” Hunter said in the text.

“So go f–k yourself Jill let’s all agree I don’t like you anymore than you like me.”

In another text to his uncle, Hunter bemoaned that his own father allegedly hadn’t visited him during his prior rehab stints.

“Litteraly [sic] has never come to one never actually called me while in rehab,” Hunter wrote of his father. “So that’s a little insane.”
“F–k my stepmother for always being as much of a selfish silly entitled c–t as you,” he wrote to Hallie as their brief relationship deteriorated.

He also admitted to calling his stepmom a “f–king moron, a vindictive moron” in a separate text exchange with his uncle, James Biden, just days later.

In the texts to his uncle, who is President Biden’s brother, Hunter said he had raged to Jill that he was smarter than her.
The text messages were uncovered on an iPhone that was found backed up on Hunter’s laptop from hell, The Sun reported.

The revelations of the brutal messages emerged in the same week Hunter was repeatedly photographed alongside his father and the first lady in Washington.

The Bidens are the most white trash family in America. They have it all; drug addicts, incest, pedophilia, mate swapping, infidelity, infighting, criminal records, genetic deficiencies, etc. They're like Deliverance on steroids.

The creepy morally bankrupt drug addict was lashing out at a woman who was at least trying to help him.

I fault Jill for allowing her senile husband to paraded around like a show dog at Westminster Kennel Club. It’s elder abuse and spousal abuse. But I wouldn’t credit anything said by her scumbag stepson.

This time I will have to agree with Hunter.

Forum List

Back