Hunter Biden Investigation Being Torpedoed - 'Developments Don't Add Up'

'With the grand jury reportedly disbanding, the case may now be in the hands of government prosecutors to make the next move, which former U.S. Attorney for Utah Brett Tolman told "The Story" leaves a very strange dynamic:'

"None of this adds up. None of it makes sense. Indictments should have been brought when you first started calling witnesses and close thereto, that's standard," he said.

"The fact that a grand jury is now terminating here fairly soon or has terminated, in essence, you have to start all over. If the new grand jury gets empaneled, you have to re-present all the evidence that you may have presented."

'...Normally charges or the threat thereof would be brought before the termination of the first grand jury.'

"Anybody who wanted to seek justice in this case would have charged Hunter Biden very quickly"

...however, the grand jury is being disbanded without charges being filed...far from how the process normally goes.

Justice is the opposite of what is being sought.

"I mean, this is so simple and so basic that the only conclusion I can make is political games are being played and have from the very beginning,"

Regarding how it should be so eady to prosrcute Hunter Biden considering the amount of verified evidence on his laptop:

"There's just so much that this is the equivalent of a softball being floated and you have an extremely large bat."

Charges are filed before the termination of a Grand Jury, but no charges were filed DESPITE there being a plethora of verified evidence on Hunter's laptop. Basic processes and procedures are being ignored.

The Grand Jury is already being disbanned despite the probe still investigating potential tax violations, foreign lobbying violations, false statements and gun infractions.

Both Hunter and Joe Biden are being protected, as any intelligent person knew they would be.

'prosecutors could have also elected to press him as a "source" if they wanted to investigate allegations Joe Biden was aware of or involved in his son's foreign business dealings – which the White House denies.'

All references to, all evidence involving Joe Biden was / has been ignored, attempting to keep the President out of the investigation and indictment of Hunter Biden.

Prosecutors seeking justice / prosecution, as stated above, would have used have pressed Hunter on this.

What is being reported is the undermining of Justice, the protection of both Hunter and Joe Biden.

Our Dept. of Injustice strikes again!!

The trump KKKult described ^^^^^^ perfectly.
download.jpeg-2.jpg

'B...b...but Truuuuuuuuuuuump!'

:p

And so?

If we have a Fentanyl problem, it's because Americans are taking it, not China is producing it.
Fair point, however it might be a member of your family one day that overdoses on fentanyl.

~~~~~~
Meanwhile Joey Xi Bai Dung wants to call a National Climate Emergency while he allows Fentanyl and other opioids through our porous borders to flow like a river enriching the Narco cartels and undoubtedly Progressive Maoist Democrats.
Xi Jinping owns Joe Biden. Lock, stock and Hunter.

Fair point, however it might be a member of your family one day that overdoses on fentanyl.
Fentanyl is being laced into other drugs. A tiny grain of sand's worth can cause you to overdose - and you may not have any idea drug you think you are taking does not include it.

Drug dealers caught smuggling this shot shod be put to death - I am good with doing so right there on the spot when caught.

I have no problem telling Mexico we consider the Cartels to be conducting a war against the US, killing thousands of Americans, and we are going to bring the fight / war to them if Mexico can not get the Cartels under control.

I have to problem waging actual war against the Cartels - drone / air strikes, targeting their leaders, etc...

The problem is there are powerful people in our govt who do not want it to stop ... right Brandon?

Fentanyl is being laced into other drugs. A tiny grain of sand's worth can cause you to overdose - and you may not have any idea drug you think you are taking does not include it.

Drug dealers caught smuggling this shot shod be put to death - I am good with doing so right there on the spot when caught.

I have no problem telling Mexico we consider the Cartels to be conducting a war against the US, killing thousands of Americans, and we are going to bring the fight / war to them if Mexico can not get the Cartels under control.

I have to problem waging actual war against the Cartels - drone / air strikes, targeting their leaders, etc...

The problem is there are powerful people in our govt who do not want it to stop ... right Brandon?
Lots of people in high level places have sold out to China.

China most likely will not have to fight a war with us to take over. They will just cut off the critical stuff like pharmaceuticals they manufacture and we will surrender.

China most likely will not have to fight a war with us to take over. They will just cut off the critical stuff like pharmaceuticals they manufacture and we will surrender.

China even builds some of the key pieces of our mikutary weapons systems

~~~~~~
Meanwhile Joey Xi Bai Dung wants to call a National Climate Emergency while he allows Fentanyl and other opioids through our porous borders to flow like a river enriching the Narco cartels and undoubtedly Progressive Maoist Democrats.
You can bet some high level people in our nation are profiting on the illegal drug smuggling taking place on our Mexican border. plus it wouldn’t surprise me if the CIA was involved in smuggling drugs.

I have the same opinion of most Democrats, call it even.
In my opinion both Democrats and Republicans in Congress lie and lie constantly. Plus both are corrupt and view the people who vote for them as rubes and stinky Walmart people.

In a couple of decades if not before this nation will split apart. The “rubes” will finally get sick and tired of rich corrupt politicians and their bullshit.

The split will weaken this nation and the Chinese will eventually take over the world. There may not even be a war as manyy of our politicians have should their souls to China and China owns most of our debt.

If you have young children try to get them to learn Mandarin Chinese as it will come in handy.

bet you have the same attitude about guns right??

If China set up something like the NRA to fight even the most common sense drug laws, you might have a point.

Ah, this again. The nasty foreigners have too much of our stuff... and they are taking over.

I heard this shit in the 1970's about the Arabs.
I heard this shit in the 1980's about the Japanese.

'With the grand jury reportedly disbanding, the case may now be in the hands of government prosecutors to make the next move, which former U.S. Attorney for Utah Brett Tolman told "The Story" leaves a very strange dynamic:'

"None of this adds up. None of it makes sense. Indictments should have been brought when you first started calling witnesses and close thereto, that's standard," he said.

"The fact that a grand jury is now terminating here fairly soon or has terminated, in essence, you have to start all over. If the new grand jury gets empaneled, you have to re-present all the evidence that you may have presented."

'...Normally charges or the threat thereof would be brought before the termination of the first grand jury.'

"Anybody who wanted to seek justice in this case would have charged Hunter Biden very quickly"

...however, the grand jury is being disbanded without charges being filed...far from how the process normally goes.

"I mean, this is so simple and so basic that the only conclusion I can make is political games are being played and have from the very beginning,"

Regarding how it should be so eady to prosrcute Hunter Biden considering the amount of verified evidence on his laptop:

"There's just so much that this is the equivalent of a softball being floated and you have an extremely large bat."

Charges are filed before the termination of a Grand Jury, but no charges were filed DESPITE there being a plethora of verified evidence on Hunter's laptop. Basic processes and procedures are being ignored.

The Grand Jury is already being disbanned despite the probe still investigating potential tax violations, foreign lobbying violations, false statements and gun infractions.

Both Hunter and Joe Biden are being protected, as any intelligent person knew they would be.

'prosecutors could have also elected to press him as a "source" if they wanted to investigate allegations Joe Biden was aware of or involved in his son's foreign business dealings – which the White House denies.'

All references to, all evidence involving Joe Biden was / has been ignored, attempting to keep the President out of the investigation and indictment of Hunter Biden.

Prosecutors seeking justice / prosecution, as stated above, would have used have pressed Hunter on this.

What is being reported is the undermining of Justice, the protection of both Hunter and Joe Biden.

There's just no "there" there

If China set up something like the NRA to fight even the most common sense drug laws, you might have a point.

Ah, this again. The nasty foreigners have too much of our stuff... and they are taking over.

so youre a hypocrite,,

Neither the Arabs in the 1970s nor the Japanese in the 1980s had the military power the Chinese have today. China is also a nuclear power.

Of course the Chinese still have a way to go before they equal our military. However the Chinese may take over the world without fighting. They may just buy it along with our corrupt politicians like Sleepy Joe Biden.

Hopefully the Chinese form of Communism will collapse before that happens. Communist governments are known to fail spectacularly.

Neither the Arabs in the 1970s nor the Japanese in the 1980s had the military power the Chinese have today. China is also a nuclear power.

So what? I think the one thing we've learned in the last 20 years is just how meaningless military power and bloated military budgets are. We expended TRILLIONS of dollars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with VERY LITTLE to show for it.

Of course the Chinese still have a way to go before they equal our military. However the Chinese may take over the world without fighting. They may just buy it along with our corrupt politicians like Sleepy Joe Biden.

Again, they said the same thing about the Arabs and the Japanese. Heck, the Japanese were probably MORE of a threat, because Japanese brands drove American Brands out of the Market place. China is just making product for the American Brands, and the American consumer is fine with it. Even Trump.

1658711721716.png

Hopefully the Chinese form of Communism will collapse before that happens. Communist governments are known to fail spectacularly.

I don't think you can argue that China is really communist at this point. China does have a command economy, unlike the US, which still has kind of a free market. If they are overtaking us, it's because their economic system is better, if a country that was impoverished 50 years ago is close to economic dominance now.

I don't think you can argue that China is really communist at this point. China does have a command economy, unlike the US, which still has kind of a free market. If they are overtaking us, it's because their economic system is better, if a country that was impoverished 50 years ago is close to economic dominance now.

I base my view of the Chinese government on the CIA World Fact Book.

***snip***

Government type

communist party-led state

Why would we have thought anything different? In every instance, the DOJ and intelligence agencies give Democrats a pass. Every single time just like the Bidens. The surprise would have been if Hunter and his crooked family were investigated for selling us out to China. Oh but January 6th our Democracy is in PERIL!!!!! :aargh::aargh:
The selling out includes Hunter's link to African bat viruses (Metabiota) while the Chinese communists continue to pretend not to know the source of their special coronavirus.

That tinfoil hat of yous is of poor design.

Back to the drawing board, Ace.

Forum List

Back