Hunter Biden Hired by Romanian Oligarch to Overturn Conviction with VP Joe's Help

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Hunter Biden was hired by a Romanian real estate tycoon to overturn his bribery conviction through a massive propaganda campaign with help from VP Joe's government connections and former FBI director Louis Freeh​

8 Jun 2021 ~~ By Josh Boswell
  • Romanian real estate tycoon Gabriel Popoviciu was convicted in his home country in 2016 of bribery
  • He bribed a university official to buy a 550-acre plot of government-owned land for a drastically reduced price
  • Popoviciu hired Hunter Biden that year as part of an influence campaign to persuade anti-corruption prosecutors to cut a deal or drop the case
  • DailyMail.com can now reveal the extensive propaganda and persuasion campaign planned for the Romanian criminal
  • Hunter brought in political heavyweight Louis Freeh, the former director of the FBI, to use his US law enforcement contacts for Popoviciu's advantage
  • Hunter's involvement included meeting with U.S. officials and plotting a media blitz in favor of the foreign tycoon, all while his father was Vice President
  • Despite the planned influence and media campaign, Hunter and his colleagues' attempts failed and Popoviciu was sentenced to nine years in prison in 2016
43791489-9646127-image-a-10_1622730336576.jpg
Emails show Hunter brought in political heavyweight and family friend Louis Freeh, the former director of the FBI, to use his U.S. law enforcement contacts for Popoviciu's advantage, and was offered a referral fee as a result.
43791475-9646127-image-a-3_1622730203140.jpg
Hunter and his colleagues scrambled into action, with then-Boies Schiller attorney Michael Gottlieb even seeking the help of then-US Ambassador to Romania Hans Klemm in a last-ditch effort to stop the corruption conviction. 'I have reached out to Klemm and asked him to help us broker the meeting [with Romanian anti-corruption prosecutors],' Gottlieb wrote to Hunter on May 17, 2016
43791477-9646127-image-a-4_1622730210747.jpg
Hunter and his colleagues also discussed a media campaign, including to major US publication the Wall Street Journal, to support their client, who was later convicted of bribery.
43791497-9646127-Flaunting_his_international_connections_two_days_before_the_conv-a-4_1623088573325.jpg
Flaunting his international connections two days before the conviction, Freeh wrote to Hunter on June 21: 'I will see my good friend, Ron Noble [the former secretary general of international police organization Interpol], in NY on Thursday and most likely he knows this DNA [Romanian anti-corruption office] chief prosecutor, Laura Codruta Kobesi, very well'.
43791487-9646127-Freeh_signed_a_retainer_with_Popoviciu_and_described_in_an_email-a-5_1623088573341.jpg

Comment:
Ptogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies in power, especially those at Pennsylvania Ave, have been selling us out for years. I don't even consider this news anymore because nothing ever happens. I mean look at the Clintons.
Remember Chyna Joey Xi Bai Dung is the focus here. Without him Hunter and Joey's brother James could not have conducted these criminal acts without the help of Joey....
Unfortunately this will be swept under the carpet by the biased, complicit Quisling Media and until Republicans grow a pair

The shocker to me is the fact that Louis Freeh was involved in this criminal chicanery.

Hunter Biden was hired by a Romanian real estate tycoon to overturn his bribery conviction through a massive propaganda campaign with help from VP Joe's government connections and former FBI director Louis Freeh​

8 Jun 2021 ~~ By Josh Boswell
  • Romanian real estate tycoon Gabriel Popoviciu was convicted in his home country in 2016 of bribery
  • He bribed a university official to buy a 550-acre plot of government-owned land for a drastically reduced price
  • Popoviciu hired Hunter Biden that year as part of an influence campaign to persuade anti-corruption prosecutors to cut a deal or drop the case
  • DailyMail.com can now reveal the extensive propaganda and persuasion campaign planned for the Romanian criminal
  • Hunter brought in political heavyweight Louis Freeh, the former director of the FBI, to use his US law enforcement contacts for Popoviciu's advantage
  • Hunter's involvement included meeting with U.S. officials and plotting a media blitz in favor of the foreign tycoon, all while his father was Vice President
  • Despite the planned influence and media campaign, Hunter and his colleagues' attempts failed and Popoviciu was sentenced to nine years in prison in 2016
43791489-9646127-image-a-10_1622730336576.jpg
Emails show Hunter brought in political heavyweight and family friend Louis Freeh, the former director of the FBI, to use his U.S. law enforcement contacts for Popoviciu's advantage, and was offered a referral fee as a result.
43791475-9646127-image-a-3_1622730203140.jpg
Hunter and his colleagues scrambled into action, with then-Boies Schiller attorney Michael Gottlieb even seeking the help of then-US Ambassador to Romania Hans Klemm in a last-ditch effort to stop the corruption conviction. 'I have reached out to Klemm and asked him to help us broker the meeting [with Romanian anti-corruption prosecutors],' Gottlieb wrote to Hunter on May 17, 2016
43791477-9646127-image-a-4_1622730210747.jpg
Hunter and his colleagues also discussed a media campaign, including to major US publication the Wall Street Journal, to support their client, who was later convicted of bribery.
43791497-9646127-Flaunting_his_international_connections_two_days_before_the_conv-a-4_1623088573325.jpg
Flaunting his international connections two days before the conviction, Freeh wrote to Hunter on June 21: 'I will see my good friend, Ron Noble [the former secretary general of international police organization Interpol], in NY on Thursday and most likely he knows this DNA [Romanian anti-corruption office] chief prosecutor, Laura Codruta Kobesi, very well'.
43791487-9646127-Freeh_signed_a_retainer_with_Popoviciu_and_described_in_an_email-a-5_1623088573341.jpg

Comment:
Ptogressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies in power, especially those at Pennsylvania Ave, have been selling us out for years. I don't even consider this news anymore because nothing ever happens. I mean look at the Clintons.
Remember Chyna Joey Xi Bai Dung is the focus here. Without him Hunter and Joey's brother James could not have conducted these criminal acts without the help of Joey....
Unfortunately this will be swept under the carpet by the biased, complicit Quisling Media and until Republicans grow a pair

10% for the Big Guy

2016 is not a current event
Don't you think you should just go ahead and arrest Biden and Hunter what with all the proof you have...

Good ole Joey Xi Bai Dung and Quid Pro Quo....

Forum List

Back