Hunter Biden Demanded $2 Million Plus ‘Success Fees’ to Unfreeze Libyan Assets

is son is current under investigation.
For taxes, isn't it. Isn't there Trump organizations under investigation as well.
Trump knows people they have been indicted or gone to jail…but nobody related to his admin or his personal life.

folks that he knows that have gotten in trouble unrelated to him.
Hmmm,
Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman
Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign official
Michael Flynn
Michael Cohen, the president’s former fixer
Ken Kurson, a close friend of Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and the president’s former speechwriter
Roger Stone, a longtime Trump confidant convicted of lying to Congress
Corey Lewandowski, who served as Trump’s campaign manager during the 2016 election

These were not folks that Trump just knew and they were directly related to him.

For taxes, isn't it. Isn't there Trump organizations under investigation as well.

Hmmm,
Paul Manafort, Trump’s former campaign chairman
Rick Gates, a former Trump campaign official
Michael Flynn
Michael Cohen, the president’s former fixer
Ken Kurson, a close friend of Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner and the president’s former speechwriter
Roger Stone, a longtime Trump confidant convicted of lying to Congress
Corey Lewandowski, who served as Trump’s campaign manager during the 2016 election

These were not folks that Trump just knew and they were directly related to him.
Taxes among other things

Flynn’s charges were dismissed by the DOJ once the brady material the Mueller team was hiding came to light

yes some people trump has none have gotten in trouble for things completely unrelated to trump..such as Cohen

meanwhile there is an on going criminal probe into the xiden family, including evidence that suggest Joey Xiden himself was getting a ten percent kickback from foreign countries his son was extorting…and apparently his son didn’t launder the money well enough and owes a lot in taxes

Taxes among other things
What are the other things?
Flynn’s charges were dismissed by the DOJ once the brady material the Mueller team was hiding came to light
Did Flynn admit to lying to the FBI?
yes some people trump has none have gotten in trouble for things completely unrelated to trump..such as Cohen
Cohen was Trump's right hand man and he got caught up lying for Trump.
All the folks I listed worked with Trump, they were not just folks he happened to know.
meanwhile there is an on going criminal probe into the xiden family, including evidence that suggest Joey Xiden himself was getting a ten percent kickback from foreign countries his son was extorting…and apparently his son didn’t launder the money well enough and owes a lot in taxes.
Hunter Biden is under investigation for taxes, can you post the investigation that includes President Biden.

What are the other things?

Did Flynn admit to lying to the FBI?

Cohen was Trump's right hand man and he got caught up lying for Trump.
All the folks I listed worked with Trump, they were not just folks he happened to know.

Hunter Biden is under investigation for taxes, can you post the investigation that includes President Biden.
Hunter Xiden, James Xiden...all caught up in a criminal probe involving money laudnering and taxes Feds also probing Joe Biden’s brother James, report says

The entire family is caught up...and we know Joey Xiden, the big guy, was getting 10 percent

Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin​

"The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity. Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."

No Fynn withdrew his plea, twice and then it was dismissed by the DOJ because the evidence once released from the XidenObamagang exonerated him.

Xiden

Cohen lied for himself, and was caught up in tax related issues. His crimes were all his own.

Trump has no been investigated more then anyone in American history to hold the office of President...most of, if not all have been politicallly based probes, and Vance, to Mueller, to Adam Shifty has come up with nothing.

With that said, this probe in the Xiden Crime synidate is still open and up in the air....frankly we need a Special Prosecutor at this point....but the Dems control Congress, and will cover for Xiden...because the entire DNC is in reality a crime synidicate

Hunter Xiden, James Xiden...all caught up in a criminal probe involving money laudnering and taxes Feds also probing Joe Biden’s brother James, report says

The entire family is caught up...and we know Joey Xiden, the big guy, was getting 10 percent

Hunter biz partner confirms email, details Joe Biden’s push to make millions from China: Goodwin​

"The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details. Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity. Sources told Fox News that "the big guy" is a reference to the former vice president. The New York Post initially published the emails and other controversial messages that Fox News has also obtained."

No Fynn withdrew his plea, twice and then it was dismissed by the DOJ because the evidence once released from the XidenObamagang exonerated him.

Xiden

Cohen lied for himself, and was caught up in tax related issues. His crimes were all his own.

Trump has no been investigated more then anyone in American history to hold the office of President...most of, if not all have been politicallly based probes, and Vance, to Mueller, to Adam Shifty has come up with nothing.

With that said, this probe in the Xiden Crime synidate is still open and up in the air....frankly we need a Special Prosecutor at this point....but the Dems control Congress, and will cover for Xiden...because the entire DNC is in reality a crime synidicate
So James Biden is being asked questions not investigated and opinion pieces and blogs are not sources to prove someone is under investigation.

There is no source showing that Pres. Biden is under investigation.

So James Biden is being asked questions not investigated and opinion pieces and blogs are not sources to prove someone is under investigation.

yep, investigators are questioning him...ie he's being investigated. Hunter as well....

what blog? There are links not to op-eds I provided as well.

Face it, there is a lot of smoke surrounding the Xiden family and their criminal activities.

I agree, that the FBI isn't probing Joey Xiden directly...I mean he runs the FBI...that's why we need a Special Prosecutor. I doubt it will happen...too much to hide...until Trump, who welcomed any investigation and cooperated fully

yep, investigators are questioning him...ie he's being investigated. Hunter as well....

what blog? There are links not to op-eds I provided as well.
The links state he is being asked questions not that he is being investigated.
Face it, there is a lot of smoke surrounding the Xiden family and their criminal activities.
No more smoke than surrounds the Trump family, but you claim you don't smell that smoke.
I agree, that the FBI isn't probing Joey Xiden directly...I mean he runs the FBI...that's why we need a Special Prosecutor. I doubt it will happen...too much to hide...until Trump, who welcomed any investigation and cooperated fully.
If that was case they wouldn't be investigating his son.

The links state he is being asked questions not that he is being investigated.

No more smoke than surrounds the Trump family, but you claim you don't smell that smoke.

If that was case they wouldn't be investigating his son.
um...asking questions is a big part of an investigation...duh

The Trump family has been investigated...and cleared...repeatedly. The Xiden family, not so much....

Sure he could or would...it just can't be trusted to be fair and honest. The fact he hasn't even appointed on for that on going probe speaks to his corruption

um...asking questions is a big part of an investigation...duh
Um no just because you are asked a few questions doesn't make you under investigation. Duh.
The Trump family has been investigated...and cleared...repeatedly. The Xiden family, not so much....
The Trump family is under investigation as we speak, lol.
Sure he could or would...it just can't be trusted to be fair and honest. The fact he hasn't even appointed on for that on going probe speaks to his corruption.
That's comical coming from a Trump Humper. Of course you will denial your savior did this.

Um no just because you are asked a few questions doesn't make you under investigation. Duh.

The Trump family is under investigation as we speak, lol.

That's comical coming from a Trump Humper. Of course you will denial your savior did this.
1) Yeah....in connection to an on going investigation it is
2) Sure...they have been under investigation since 2016...and ya'll continue to come up with nada....Mueller, Vance, Congress...the list goes on....most exonerated and vetted people in history.
3) I am not sure what a campaign plan, has to do with the on going criminal probe of the Xiden family? and why a father, who's already been named in some parts, can be trusted to do a criminal probe of himself and his family. I mean, even if he wasn't corrupt, I think it would be hard for a father to do that.

1) Yeah....in connection to an on going investigation it is.
Uh no there could be an investigation going on and the police could ask me question pertaining to it, it doesn't mean they are investigating me. I may just have some information that could help their investigation.
2) Sure...they have been under investigation since 2016...and ya'll continue to come up with nada....Mueller, Vance, Congress...the list goes on....most exonerated and vetted people in history.
No they were not exonerated, they got away with it because we have a cowardly, republican Congress that turned a blind eye to the wrong doing.
3) I am not sure what a campaign plan, has to do with the on going criminal probe of the Xiden family? and why a father, who's already been named in some parts, can be trusted to do a criminal probe of himself and his family. I mean, even if he wasn't corrupt, I think it would be hard for a father to do that.
Now that's funny you don't want the same from your beloved Trump. All you do is defend and make excuses for his wrong doing.

Uh no there could be an investigation going on and the police could ask me question pertaining to it, it doesn't mean they are investigating me. I may just have some information that could help their investigation.

No they were not exonerated, they got away with it because we have a cowardly, republican Congress that turned a blind eye to the wrong doing.

Now that's funny you don't want the same from your beloved Trump. All you do is defend and make excuses for his wrong doing.
1) sounds like your being investigated

2) no charges…exonerated

3) nah man there was a special prosecutor…Mueller remember? and numerous congressional probes? remember?

So in other words I don't have one, ok thxs for playing.
I remember reading those Hunter emails months ago, just before the election. It was national news. He complained about the fact that he has to kick up money to his dad. I find it hard to believe that you dont remember that. If you want a link, get it yourself.

Are you serious? How many taxes do you think Trump has dodged because of loop holes in the tax system. At least Joe Biden turned his taxes over, why doesn't Trump want to do the same?
Do you have evidence of Trump dodging taxes? If so, present it, otherwise just stick to Biden.

Thats because he won the presidency. If he hadnt, there would be an investigation.

Hunter Biden Demanded $2 Million Plus ‘Success Fees’ to Unfreeze Libyan Assets​

23 Sep 2021 ~~ By Wendell Husebo
Hunter Biden reportedly demanded a $2 million retainer plus “success fees” to unlock Libyan assets frozen by the Obama-Biden administration, according to newly discovered emails obtained by Business Insider. Though President Joe Biden has claimed ignorance about Hunter’s family business schemes, the emails suggest otherwise.
“The first email, dated January 28, 2015, was sent from Sam Jauhari, a Democratic donor with businesses in the Persian Gulf, who was helping spearhead the Libya project,” Business Insider reported Thursday. “It was addressed to Sheikh Mohammed al-Rahbani, another Obama campaign donor involved in the proposal. In the email, Jauhari is frank about what Biden would bring to the table, and what he says Biden wanted in return”:
Per phone conversation I met with #2 son. He wants $2 per year retainer +++ success fees. He wants to hire his own people – it can be close circle of people for confidentiality. His dad is deciding to run or not.​
His positives are he is Chairman of UN World Food Program, son of #2 who has Libya file, access to State, Treasury, business partner SofS [Secretary of State] J. [John] Forbes K [Kerry] son and since he travels with dad he is connected everywhere in Europe and Asia where M. Q. [Muammar Qaddafi] and LIA [Libya Investment Authority] had money frozen. He said he has access to highest level in PRC [China], he can help there.​
His negatives are that he is alcoholic, drug addict – kicked [out] of U.S. Army for cocaine, chasing low class hookers, constantly needs money-liquidity problems and many more headaches.​
We should meet in Gstraad or London to decide next steps.​
As part of the deal, Jauhari and his partners were purportedly promised a five percent finder fee for unfreezing the Libyan funds, which could have amounted to hundreds of millions of dollars. It is unknown if Hunter’s “success fee” would have been carved out from the five percent finders fee.
It’s not the first time Hunter has been in contact with big-money individuals. According to Hunter’s own book, Hunter obtained a special meeting with Jordan’s King Abdullah II purportedly about Syrian refugees. The Los Angeles Times noted that the king took “the meeting only out of respect for Biden’s father, the American vice president.”
~Snip~

“In the emails that have come out as well, Hunter Biden is quite explicit. In one particular communication with his daughter, he’s basically complaining that he pays half of the entire family’s bills,” Schweizer said. “And he includes his mother and father in that and makes reference to pops.”
“So, the point is,” Schweizer continued, “all this enrichment that has been taking place is also flowing to Joe Biden indirectly through his son, but the fact of the matter is, he’s still a beneficiary, a direct beneficiary, of these foreign deals.”

Comment:
The entire Biden family is a text-book, walking RICO case. Corrupt to the core.
Meanwhile the FBI and the conspirator Quisling Media covers for them each time this criminal family is exposed by real investigative journalists.

Its still Brietbart.

Forum List

Back