Hunter Biden Demanded $2 Million Plus ‘Success Fees’ to Unfreeze Libyan Assets

Yes, illegitimate businesses do get shut down. Trump is among that dubious company.

Who did they attempt to extort and how? This allegation is a fantasy.
the Trump Organization. is very much still around.

Companies get sued all the time.

Libya. obviously you didn’t read the article

maybe the 10 percent cut wasn’t enough for the Big Guy.

the Trump Organization. is very much still around.

Companies get sued all the time.

Libya. obviously you didn’t read the article

maybe the 10 percent cut wasn’t enough for the Big Guy.
I read the article. It doesn’t say anything about exertion.

maybe but i describes an attempted extortion scheme by the Xiden crime syndicate
Do you mean “it describes” or by “i describes” do you mean you’re the one making it up?

The article doesn’t describe an attempted extortion scheme either.

Last edited:
Do you mean “it describes” or by “i describes” do you mean you’re the one making it up?

The article doesn’t describe an attempted extortion scheme either.
“it”. sorry

yes the article definitely does. I understand you might not understand it since MSDNC hasn’t told you that…but then again you don’t understand the difference between a lawsuit and a crime

“it”. sorry

yes the article definitely does. I understand you might not understand it since MSDNC hasn’t told you that…but then again you don’t understand the difference between a lawsuit and a crime
No, the article makes no such claim but i invite you to post the part that you think does make the claim. It would be simple to do.

He has never been exonerated, that is just the right wing lie. The only reason he wasn't sent down the road is because of the spineless, coward ass Republicans in the Senate.
of course he has. Twice in Congress and by Vance…if Vance had anything he would have indicted him

If Congress had something they would have presented it in their impeachment trials and he would have been removed

of course he has. Twice in Congress and by Vance…if Vance had anything he would have indicted him

If Congress had something they would have presented it in their impeachment trials and he would have been removed
They presented plenty, the only reason Trump got away with it is because of the weak ass, spineless, cowardly republicans in Congress. Period.

They presented plenty, the only reason Trump got away with it is because of the weak ass, spineless, cowardly republicans in Congress. Period.
Haha the GOP in the Senate had nothing to do with Vance investigation…or how Adam Shifty collected evidence to present his case…it’s just his case was parody…and well it was exposed

Until we have a full probe of all this smoke surrounding the Xiden crime syndicate we really can’t exonerate him like we have with Trump

Haha the GOP in the Senate had nothing to do with Vance investigation…or how Adam Shifty collected evidence to present his case…it’s just his case was parody…and well it was exposed

Until we have a full probe of all this smoke surrounding the Xiden crime syndicate we really can’t exonerate him like we have with Trump
Tell me this Slies, how many folks associated with Pres. Biden have been indicted or gone to jail and then tell me how many folks associated with Trump have been indicted or gone to jail.

The Senate refused to get testimony and refuse to hold Trump accountable for refusing oversight.

Tell me this Slies, how many folks associated with Pres. Biden have been indicted or gone to jail and then tell me how many folks associated with Trump have been indicted or gone to jail.
geez i have no idea i’ll have to go back and look…he has a long history…but i fail to see what any of that has to do with this thread and topic

The Senate refused to get testimony and refuse to hold Trump accountable for refusing oversight.
hahaha they conduct the hearing like ones prior.

Adam Shifty could of called whoever he wanted during his impeachment hearings and provided the transcripts…frankly he did! then had to use parody

hahaha they conduct the hearing like ones prior.

Adam Shifty could of called whoever he wanted during his impeachment hearings and provided the transcripts…frankly he did! then had to use parody
Schiff called many people who refused to show up.

Obstruction of Congressional oversight used to be impeachable. Senate Republicans decided that’s no longer a problem.

Schiff called many people who refused to show up.

Obstruction of Congressional oversight used to be impeachable. Senate Republicans decided that’s no longer a problem.
why didn’t he send the Sgt at Arms to go get them?

He also refused to call me and denied GOP request

He called who he wanted, rushing the impeachment process through…the fastest in history, only the be out done by the second, all for policial purposes…only to have to depend on parody…then when he had to show his evidence was exposed as a fraud

why didn’t he send the Sgt at Arms to go get them?

He also refused to call me and denied GOP request

He called who he wanted, rushing the impeachment process through…the fastest in history, only the be out done by the second, all for policial purposes…only to have to depend on parody…then when he had to show his evidence was exposed as a fraud
He refuses to call “me”? Did you want Schiff to call you?

Yes, he called who he wanted and Trump obstructed them whenever he could. As was demonstrated, Senate Republicans had no interest in calling anyone.

Obstruction of Congressional oversight is no longer a problem for Republicans. Any subpoena for anything can be declined by the president and there will not be any consequences.

geez i have no idea i’ll have to go back and look…he has a long history…but i fail to see what any of that has to do with this thread and topic
If the President has a crime syndicate it shouldn't be hard to post the folks who have been indicted or gone to jail as Trump associates have.

If the President has a crime syndicate it shouldn't be hard to post the folks who have been indicted or gone to jail as Trump associates have.
is son is current under investigation

Trump knows people they have been indicted or gone to jail…but nobody related to his admin or his personal life.

folks that he knows that have gotten in trouble unrelated to him.

New Topics

Forum List

Back