Hunter Biden Demanded $2 Million Plus ‘Success Fees’ to Unfreeze Libyan Assets

Like Obama spying on Trump? Show me the report that Obama released about the “spying” before the election? That’s right. It doesn’t exist. Trump wasn’t spied on. It wasn’t political. It wasn’t used to sway an election. One person who lied was prosecuted properly.

Why should Biden be in jail? For being the political enemy of your dear leader?
Biden should be in jail for selling himself to foreign countries and now come to find out he cheated the irs out of $500,000 in taxes.

The most recent hunter got 3.5 million from russia, the Treasury Department released that info. Then putin got his pipeline. Even Obama knew not to do that.
What makes you think that the 3.5 million was connected to the pipeline?

Trump U was a massive fraud and Trump has to pay $25 million for it.

You apparently didn’t even read the story you’re talking about. You don’t even know what “this” is.
not really massive only a handful of the former customers complained
and yes the business agreed to settle it after he took office

i read the story, you are comparing something that happens everyday to businesses…some customers complain and get a settlement

to the xiden crime syndicate using the Xiden’s office in our govt ti extort millions

not really massive only a handful of the former customers complained
and yes the business agreed to settle it after he took office

i read the story, you are comparing something that happens everyday to businesses…some customers complain and get a settlement

to the xiden crime syndicate using the Xiden’s office in our govt ti extort millions
$25 million and being shut down by the government is not an everyday settlement.

The difference between Biden and Trump is that Trump committed actual fraud. Biden’s being accused of imaginary crimes.

$25 million and being shut down by the government is not an everyday settlement.

The difference between Biden and Trump is that Trump committed actual fraud. Biden’s being accused of imaginary crimes.
trump was never convicted of a crime! or accused! his company was sued…in a lawsuit

The company wasn’t forced to shutdown

and 25 million isn’t much to a company that has a lot money. it’s relative to the bottomline

the accusations against Xiden and the syndicate are very real

I don’t remember anyone in government releasing financial details of Trump’s sons like Republicans did for Hunter.
I don't recall any of Trumps son being on tape and having a financial record of clearly showing that they were laundrying bribes for the BIG GUY.

BIDEN has a clear record of abusing his office for kickbacks babe-----

And yet you are so twisted that you accuse Trump with no evidence but claim there is so.

trump was never convicted of a crime! or accused! his company was sued…in a lawsuit

The company wasn’t forced to shutdown

and 25 million isn’t much to a company that has a lot money. it’s relative to the bottomline

the accusations against Xiden and the syndicate are very real

Raise your hand if you’ve ever laid a $25 million settlement? What’s that? No one? Thought so. But nice of you to admit that fraud is a means of business for Trump.

Trump’s fraud is based on fact.

The accusations against Biden are based on fantasies.

Raise your hand if you’ve ever laid a $25 million settlement? What’s that? No one? Thought so. But nice of you to admit that fraud is a means of business for Trump.

Trump’s fraud is based on fact.

The accusations against Biden are based on fantasies.
numerous businesses have ans much more

Nah the stuff regarding the Xiden family are very real. If you have any evidence saying the link in the OP is fake news, provide it

You’re just looking more and more pathetic colNOfacts. Desperately deflecting to Trump and ignoring actual Xiden crimes.

numerous businesses have ans much more

Nah the stuff regarding the Xiden family are very real. If you have any evidence saying the link in the OP is fake news, provide it

Legitimate businesses don’t engage in methodical fraud.

As for Biden evidence of what exactly?

The article in question says there never was any deal. I actually doubt any of you read it.

Legitimate businesses don’t engage in methodical fraud.

As for Biden evidence of what exactly?

The article in question says there never was any deal. I actually doubt any of you read it.
businesses get sued for the same sort of thing daily

attempted extortion is still a crime

the fact he wasn’t successful in extorting people doesn’t exonerate the xiden crime syndicate…meanwhile the assets are still frozen…

businesses get sued for the same sort of thing daily

attempted extortion is still a crime

the fact he wasn’t successful in extorting people doesn’t exonerate the xiden crime syndicate…meanwhile the assets are still frozen…
Yes, illegitimate businesses do get shut down. Trump is among that dubious company.

Who did they attempt to extort and how? This allegation is a fantasy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back