Hunter and the n word.

Will hunter loose his job ? Will Joe come out and apologize for his racist sons words ? i doubt it ! is Hunter an example of the Biden families true view of Blacks ? Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times, text messages reveal
Thanks, I don't know how to do that.

Shock horror. A white man using the N word. The whole fabric of society has collapsed. This has got to be stamped out like those pillaging hordes of communists.
yes it should be...but so long as there are people like yourself out there supporting a defending racist like hunter it won’t be

tell it to Biden ....he wrote it
Don't have to. You can read his comments on it. Wait... shouldn't a racist puke like you be complimenting him on that?
why did you vote for a racist ?? heres some reading material to help you self reflect ......
1624229183804.png

Maybe Hunter has learned a valuable lesson. If you use the N word alot make sure the media, including social media likes you. No doubt had Don JR said it the media would just ignore it as well.

Will hunter loose his job ? Will Joe come out and apologize for his racist sons words ? i doubt it ! is Hunter an example of the Biden families true view of Blacks ? Hunter Biden used the n-word multiple times, text messages reveal

Shock horror. A white man using the N word. The whole fabric of society has collapsed. This has got to be stamped out like those pillaging hordes of communists.
yes it should be...but so long as there are people like yourself out there supporting a defending racist like hunter it won’t be

Where's your evidence? If you have that, as the presidents son, he should be charged. I know you have nothing other than a big hate filled mouth. Still sore about losing.

Where's your evidence? If you have that, as the presidents son, he should be charged. I know you have nothing other than a big hate filled mouth. Still sore about losing.
read the OP dumbass

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass
Just the evidence please. If you haven't got it piss off.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass
There are emails with him saying the n word like him giving strippers one dollar bills. You ignoring that shows your racist side.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass
There are emails with him saying the n word like him giving strippers one dollar bills. You ignoring that shows your racist side.

Again, WHERES THE EVIDENCE. If you can't prove it You are just another hate filled lying Republican.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass
haha it’s in the OP. Do you even read the OP’s in the threads you comment on?

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

Again, WHERES THE EVIDENCE. If you can't prove it You are just another hate filled lying Republican.
hahaha now the emails off his own computer aren’t evidence! hahah don’t you have a women somewhere out there to attack?

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

That's my point. Its not evidence. You guys are salivating over it. If it were true and factual, take it to the police or shut up.
All the mud you threw at him prior the election went no where. You've got nothing.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

That's my point. Its not evidence. You guys are salivating over it. If it were true and factual, take it to the police or shut up.
All the mud you threw at him prior the election went no where. You've got nothing.
It's not against the law to say the n word dumbass.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

I'm talking about the videos of him supposedly raping kids and don't say you didn't know about it.
Where's the laptop that had all the incriminating evidence?
It never existed or it would be evidenced.
Dumbass.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

how is an email of him saying the n word not evidence of him using the n word?

hahaa wow....i think your hate of women has really polluted all your thinking

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

I don't care what he said but if you accuse him of it, at least show the email. I know you can't which leaves you a liar.

WTF has women got do do with you telling lies?

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

I'm talking about the videos of him supposedly raping kids and don't say you didn't know about it.
Dumbass.
The fbi admitted they got the evidence, but being a liberal has its advantages.
149785435_4399377603410742_353835053013553636_n.jpg

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

Dumbass.
View attachment 503895

Here we go again. Don't give me that crap they are protecting him.
They've got nothing or they would produce it under the law and constitution.
I love conspiracy theories.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

Dumbass.
View attachment 503895

Here we go again. Don't give me that crap they are protecting him.
They've got nothing or they would produce it under the law and constitution.
I love conspiracy theories.
Lol, not that Biden is bad enough. But nobody wants Harris to be president, she was the first one to drop out. I don't see why it's so hard to believe that Biden would raise a racist. I mean his mentor was a cyclops in the kkk.

Where's thee

read the OP dumbass

I don't care what he said but if you accuse him of it, at least show the email. I know you can't which leaves you a liar.

WTF has women got do do with you telling lies?
Why don't you read the link in the OP

Forum List

Back