$h10.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 143
  • $h11.jpg
    $h11.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 149
  • $h12.jpg
    $h12.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 137
Maggie noodles is the 2 minutes noodles, which is dam easy to prepare.

Steps:

1. Break the noodle cake into 4 parts

2. Boil 1.5 cups of water

3. Add noodles and tastemaker to it

4. Cook for two minutes in open pan with occasional stirring

5. Do not drain water.. Serve Hot!!

That Hickory Rancher burger looks good! But of course, I'd ditch the bun and fries to remain "Primal"! :lol:

The older I get, the less I eat. We keep a cooler in the trunk when we travel. There's always leftovers.

Yeah, I find the older I get the more salads, soups, fruits and veggies I eat. I've also discovered that red, seedless grapes have a rather rapid, how shall I put it....... cleansing effect on my lower GI tract......... :eek:

The older I get, the less I eat. We keep a cooler in the trunk when we travel. There's always leftovers.

Yeah, I find the older I get the more salads, soups, fruits and veggies I eat. I've also discovered that red, seedless grapes have a rather rapid, how shall I put it....... cleansing effect on my lower GI tract......... :eek:

Grapes give you the runs?? :eek:

The older I get the less I eat too, I like sweets now and smaller meals. Never cared much for sweets before.

I guess it's because I'm so sweet already. :eusa_angel:

Grapes give you the runs?? :eek:

No, they make me 'percolate' loudly and profusely for a few hours before normal but prolonged ejection of waste material......... :eusa_whistle:

New Topics

Forum List

Back