Hunger Games movies

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Am I the only one that thinks its dumb? I watched the first one, passed on the second cuz the first one sucked. In my opinion anyway. Now there is a 3rd one. Big whoop.

So? Is I be all by my lonesome in this opinion?

There are not super great but I've read all the books so I'll likely watch the next films. I really enjoyed the first book but the rest never seem to capture the same excitement as first.

I actually liked the movies and the books. I haven't seen the third movie yet, though.

agree with Gracie and others that think it was a silly , dumb movie .

There are not super great but I've read all the books so I'll likely watch the next films. I really enjoyed the first book but the rest never seem to capture the same excitement as first.
Yea the 1st book was the best. The 3rd book was a total mess.
I agree, the first two were good but I got bored with Mockingjay and didn't even finish it.

A hot mess. I can't start a series and than not finish it. I am insufferable completionist. lol.

I agree, the first two were good but I got bored with Mockingjay and didn't even finish it.
Well the 3rd book, which the 3rd and 4th movie are based on, is complete nonsense. I don't think she planned it out fully before starting on the series.

Well the 3rd book, which the 3rd and 4th movie are based on, is complete nonsense. I don't think she planned it out fully before starting on the series.

It felt every hackneyed. The idea for the series was there but the execution wasn't unfortunately.

I am very excited for The Winds of Winter but who the hell knows when (or if) Martin will ever finishes it. I've already read the few chapters he was released and I can't wait.

As I understand it, the books are geared toward a younger reading audience. So it would follow that the movies would bore adults. Such as us. *cough*

I watched the first two because the daughter (then a youngster) had read the book series. I watched the third on my own because Jennifer Lawrence is so frickin' hot.

It felt every hackneyed. The idea for the series was there but the execution wasn't unfortunately.

I am very excited for The Winds of Winter but who the hell knows when (or if) Martin will ever finishes it. I've already read the few chapters he was released and I can't wait.
Yea I can't wait either. Martin annoys the crap out of me sometimes with the agonizingly slow pace of the books but I'll be there for the midnight release of the new one. Have you seen the trilogy South Park did about the books? It's crude but hilarious.

Yea I can't wait either. Martin annoys the crap out of me sometimes with the agonizingly slow pace of the books but I'll be there for the midnight release of the new one. Have you seen the trilogy South Park did about the books? It's crude but hilarious.

I did and it was hysterical. Did you read The Tales of Dunk and Egg? I thought those were great.

I did and it was hysterical. Did you read The Tales of Dunk and Egg? I thought those were great.

Nah I've had a love hate relationship with the novels over the years and I haven't been inspired to look into the spinoffs.

Also ***SPOILER ALERT*** don't scroll down if you haven't read the latest book and don't want to know what happens...
If Jon Snow is dead I'll never read or watch anything that has to do with this series again! I'll just check wikipedia after the last book comes out to find out what happened!

Forum List

Back