Hundreds of National Guard test Positive for COVID. Thanks Joe

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Last edited:
Looks like packing thousands of them in a garage like sardines was a nice way to give them the WuFlu.

Premier Xiden’s inauguration was indeed a Super Spreader event.

Almost as bad as those Trump super spreader rallys huh..

Looks like packing thousands of them in a garage like sardines was a nice way to give them the WuFlu.

Obviously worse than trump events.
These security and guard people weren’t here by choice.

Speaking of which, why were they here in the first place.

Basically for nothing.
Other than to provide an excuse for the very small crowd of Biden supporters that would have shown up if the military wasn’t here. Another ruse.

It was indeed a perfect setting for a super spreader military event, but not the President Elect's (at that time) fault or blame. Blame the insurrectionists for the expanded mission to meet their threats as proven possible by their activities of January 6th. Washington was caught with it's pants down on the 6th, and the darn sure were not going to be caught again on the 20th.
The military goes where directed and always has, pretty much regardless of the dangers to health and even continuity. If going over seas, they pump you full of crap with you never had before or haven't had in a while before you leave, so that you can perform without succumbing to public health hazard in the area of operation and be a detriment to the mission. Short notice covid inoculation last weekend would have been possibly disastrous to the short term movement and show of force/security mission. Doubt it was considered. Yes. There will be cases not just of exposure, but from contracting the disease. Sad. I thank them for their service to our country. You should too.

thousands??
Yes moron. They put 5000 in a parking garage, several threads on it.

Washington was caught with it's pants down on the 6th,
No they weren’t, liar. The FBI warned the DC police of the huge expected crowds for protests. But DC is run by Democrats, and they wanted the police to be overrun. That’s why the DC Police Chief refused to send them backup the day it happened. They were hoping it would be far more violent to make President Trump look bad. But all they got were some people waiving US flags.

It's hilarious after everything they were pushing while Trump was in, is now coming back to haunt them. :auiqs.jpg: The snake is chewing off it's own tail now.:D

They would have been better off not rigging the election and Trump winning. Now they have no one to blame but themselves. They sure can't blame things on Trump now.:auiqs.jpg:

No they weren’t, liar. The FBI warned the DC police of the huge expected crowds for protests. But DC is run by Democrats, and they wanted the police to be overrun. That’s why the DC Police Chief refused to send them backup the day it happened. They were hoping it would be far more violent to make President Trump look bad. But all they got were some people waiving US flags.
Don't know about the politics of the DC police. I thought we were talking about the large National Guard call up for inauguration. When it came to inauguration day, DC police were where they were supposed to but in now way calling the ball.
You got a loose mouth for name calling, but hey, you got an old picture of the Orange God for an avatar so guess you might be just staying in character. Then again you could actually be an ass hole.

What I would like to know is why they sent our navy ships out to patrol the pacific coast?
If this was only about rioters in DC and our capital cities.

It was indeed a perfect setting for a super spreader military event, but not the President Elect's (at that time) fault or blame. Blame the insurrectionists for the expanded mission to meet their threats as proven possible by their activities of January 6th. Washington was caught with it's pants down on the 6th, and the darn sure were not going to be caught again on the 20th.
The military goes where directed and always has, pretty much regardless of the dangers to health and even continuity. If going over seas, they pump you full of crap with you never had before or haven't had in a while before you leave, so that you can perform without succumbing to public health hazard in the area of operation and be a detriment to the mission. Short notice covid inoculation last weekend would have been possibly disastrous to the short term movement and show of force/security mission. Doubt it was considered. Yes. There will be cases not just of exposure, but from contracting the disease. Sad. I thank them for their service to our country. You should too.

So are you finally admitting that vaccines are full of crap now? When I was in the military the Anthrax vaccine was one of the big ones hurting my fellow troops. A few of my fellow vets are still screwed up from them.

I got lucky and was able to make it through without ever having to get the Anthrax vaccine. But yea, when I got out, I had to do a full body cleanse of all the toxins that were injected in me. And there is probably still crap in me that will never come out.

Pretty short time from exposure to testing positive, isn't it?

To be fair, the PCR tests are a joke and should not be trusted. Especially if they run more then 15 cycles. The PCR tests are pretty much how they have kept this plannedemic going. How ridiculous it has become to where they are testing people that aren't sick to say they are sick.

Note to self, when sleeping outside in a parking garage in the middle of winter, you tend to get sick.

Who knew?

And all to protect sleepy Joe from the great white coup attempt?

What a rich fantasy life democrats must have, much like the clown with the Viking hat.

Last edited:

The election was stolen, Biden was scared Americans would peaceful protest . And there would be more Trump supporters at China Joes inauguration that he called in the guard to save face.

Note to self, when sleeping outside in a parking garage in the middle of winter, you tend to get sick.

Who knew?

And all to protect sleepy Joe from the great white coup attempt?

What a rich fantasy life democrats must have, much like the clown with the Viking hats.

Exactly.

Don't know about the politics of the DC police. I thought we were talking about the large National Guard call up for inauguration. When it came to inauguration day, DC police were where they were supposed to but in now way calling the ball.
You got a loose mouth for name calling, but hey, you got an old picture of the Orange God for an avatar so guess you might be just staying in character. Then again you could actually be an ass hole.

Funny, coming from someone such as yourself always calling other people names. Talk about a hypocrite. It was just yesterday you were calling me names. Maybe you should take you're own advice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back