Hundreds of Grooming Incidents in Chicago.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
This is disturbing. Children are there to learn, not to be sexual objects for perverts

Chicago schools watchdog finds hundreds of employees groomed, sexually assaulted students

That was quite a disturbing report.

Some of what was in it...

''...more than 300 misconduct allegations out of more than 600 complaints for the 2021-22 school year.''

An OIG investigation concluded one teacher groomed and sexually assaulted a 17-year-old student three times. That teacher was charged with multiple counts of sexual assault. After a November 2022 trial, the teacher was acquitted on all counts, the report said, despite evidence provided by the student and social media records.

Another investigation revealed a former JROTC staff member had sex with a High School girl over the course of a year when she was 16 to 17 years old, the report said. The girl was also given alcohol and marijuana and purchased marijuana for him, the OIG said.

The pair also exchanged hundreds of text messages and calls.

"I’m ready to f--- right now … I’m not gonna be gentle either," one message read, the report said.

When the staff member became aware he might be under investigation, he allegedly threatened to kill the girl and her family. He was arrested and eventually sentenced to time served and four years probation after pleading guilty to sexual assault and criminal sexual abuse.

One high school teacher allegedly exchanged 4,000 text messages with a female student, including 400 in one day. The teacher said he was in an open marriage and was "attracted to other people."

Other incidents included a high school gym teacher exosing himself to a female student.

One charter school administrator took a high school junior to a Broadway play in downtown Chicago when he touched her leg during the performance, the report said. After the show, while driving the student home, he "slid his hand down inside of the front of the student’s pants and touched his genitals."

The administrator also took the student on trips to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, London, Ibiza and the Bahamas, the OIG said. The administrator resigned after the OIG recommended he be terminated.

Last edited:
Probably all inner-city black schools too.
Whoa!

This is truly a hot potato.

I will be as gentle as possible.

One characteristic of a certain group is great toleration when it comes to amatory matters.

For example, I have read that in colleges where that group constitutes most of the faculty and student body, "loving relationships" between some faculty and some students are taken for granted. They are, after all, adults.

But since the situation in Chicago presumably refers to adults and children, the adults should be fired. For political reasons, however, they will probably not be criminally charged.

That was quite a disturbing report.

Some of what was in it...

''...more than 300 misconduct allegations out of more than 600 complaints for the 2021-22 school year.''

An OIG investigation concluded one teacher groomed and sexually assaulted a 17-year-old student three times. That teacher was charged with multiple counts of sexual assault. After a November 2022 trial, the teacher was acquitted on all counts, the report said, despite evidence provided by the student and social media records.

Another investigation revealed a former JROTC staff member had sex with a High School girl over the course of a year when she was 16 to 17 years old, the report said. The girl was also given alcohol and marijuana and purchased marijuana for him, the OIG said.

The pair also exchanged hundreds of text messages and calls.

"I’m ready to f--- right now … I’m not gonna be gentle either," one message read, the report said.

When the staff member became aware he might be under investigation, he allegedly threatened to kill the girl and her family. He was arrested and eventually sentenced to time served and four years probation after pleading guilty to sexual assault and criminal sexual abuse.

One high school teacher allegedly exchanged 4,000 text messages with a female student, including 400 in one day. The teacher said he was in an open marriage and was "attracted to other people."

Other incidents included a high school gym teacher exosing himself to a female student.

One charter school administrator took a high school junior to a Broadway play in downtown Chicago when he touched her leg during the performance, the report said. After the show, while driving the student home, he "slid his hand down inside of the front of the student’s pants and touched his genitals."

The administrator also took the student on trips to Las Vegas, Los Angeles, London, Ibiza and the Bahamas, the OIG said. The administrator resigned after the OIG recommended he be terminated.

Bbbut the left claims grooming doesn't exist.

Evidently it does. What's more disturbing is threads like this get moved to obscure forums.

Clearly someone has an agenda...I can guess who

Forum List

Back