Hundreds in Ohio Lose Their Doctor Due to Obamacare

A friend and former neighbor, and avowed Obama lover, PETA member, etc. recently posted on Facebook her absolute shock at the increase in their premiums deductibles etc.

I replied "well, at least we now "know what's in it". :lol:

Then she's like "well, I'm just grateful to have insurance".

Puhleez....

All who need and who can get it are grateful to have insurance.

I have never had to worry about it, for which I am very, very grateful.

A nation takes care of its veterans.

Good. They voted for it. I hope the hundreds turn into thousands.

Hundreds in Ohio Lose Their Doctor Due to Obamacare | The Weekly Standard
You are missing the bigger picture. Many hospitals are simply closing due to narrow networks. Due to the cancellation of federal and in some cases state subsidies ERs are closing even faster, leaving urgent and extended care sites where state law permits and that means takings clause lawsuits over your first born guarantees for ACA patients in dire need.

We are looking at massive waiting line deathrates. Someone who needs to travel 100 miles for access to an ER is already being claimed for NH and GA. But unless little old ladies use the batmobile on afterburner between speedtraps I suspect the round trip was the intended statement by the WSJ reporter speaking. Assuming that is so, a 50 mile trip to the ER during a heart attack still has major adverse effects on survival rates as in the bodycount will be a campaign issue this year.

Forum List

Back