Humorous Question: What Programs Are Flustered Protesters Watching Religiously?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:stupid: After weeks of watching reporters trying to decipher what is behind the wall street protest, and still here we are with no common agenda amongst the hundred or so incoherent protesters that were interviewed. Does this ever make you wonder where these kids get their information on current events? It has come pretty obvious that either their parents are liberal and/or they never learned basic economics. Most probably voted for Obama and are still waiting for their handouts. Well based on the answers we have received from them, these are likely some of the Programs/News/ReRuns that they watch on a regular basis.

1) Nickelodian TV
2) Sesame Street
3) South Park
4) Beavis & Butthead
5) Family Guy
6) The Week In Review Hosted By Joe Biden
7) Harball/Ed Show
8) The View
9) Morning Joe
10) Anderson Cooper 180

Well, these are some. Please add to the list! What else could they be watching?:poop:

• Banned
I would add CBS News with Katie Couric, but she left. Boo Hoo Hoo, But does anyone remember a kids show called "The New Zoo Review" ?

Let it snow.. let it snow.. let it snow...

Democrat supporters shitting in the streets...

a great and memorable event... (Nancy & Harry approve)

• Banned
i need help with another show, its a children's show, its those 4 guys dressed up in those bright spandex outfits,,,brite red,blue,green and maybe yellow,,,its so silly!! they prance around like a bunch of panzies,,,,i need to add it to the list.

Forum List

Back