Humans love to kill

Ever been on a fishing trip? We say we only kill to eat but who gets to catch the first fish if you go on a charter boat? The luckiest guy gets to catch the first Fish. If we hated to kill the guy who came in last would be forced to kill that fish.

Im watching mountain men. The woman who goes hunting with her daughter to feed the elders says to her daughter, “because its your 12 th birthday you get the pleasure of killing this moose“ If we hated killing we would force the people who have already murdered other animals to continue doing our dirty work. But instead we want to be the one who takes the shot.
I think it depends on the people and situation.

As many people cannot stand killing or harming animals.

I believe if you are meant to survive in life on a path that involves living off animals, then you will be geared to follow a culture that appreciates hunting or killing to live off nature.

I believe people who have a purpose of serving in defense will naturally have skills and interest in that field, while people who are meant to serve as peacemakers and counselors will not be drawn but could be averse to the idea of using armed forces.

I don't think it is a love of killing that causes people to seek that. But if they have spiritual karma that is negative orva spiritual purpose that is positive, the spiritual drive and path they have in life is what causes them to have either positive or negative impulses.

Ever been on a fishing trip? We say we only kill to eat but who gets to catch the first fish if you go on a charter boat? The luckiest guy gets to catch the first Fish. If we hated to kill the guy who came in last would be forced to kill that fish.

Im watching mountain men. The woman who goes hunting with her daughter to feed the elders says to her daughter, “because its your 12 th birthday you get the pleasure of killing this moose“ If we hated killing we would force the people who have already murdered other animals to continue doing our dirty work. But instead we want to be the one who takes the shot.
god gave us guns

you got it all wrong,,

humans love to eat, and if you want to eat you have to kill,,,

Hunting today is a very poor justification for owning an arsenal of weapons.
Be honest here, how many people go hunting to feed their families?
If you lived like a hermit outside civilisation, maybe yes.

Hunting today is a very poor justification for owning an arsenal of weapons.
Be honest here, how many people go hunting to feed their families?
If you lived like a hermit outside civilisation, maybe yes.
No one should need to justify why they have guns. It is a Constitutional right.

I reiterate what I said and you confirmed it. You have them because you can.
Well done e little soldiers. Enjoy your hunting.
I don't hunt, don't own a gun, don't like them. I believe that people have a right to choose if they want a gun or not and how many. I call it freedom.

New Topics

Forum List

Back