Humans love to kill

I don’t think I’d want anything to do with your tranny wife.

Second, the title is “humans love to kill”. You love people breaking into your home so you can kill them???
Sorry you don't get to ask a follow up stupid question that assumes I said what you just claimed. You simply asked what the difference is between murder and kill and I explained the difference to you. Rather than ask a stupid follow up question maybe you should just thank me for educating you. You're welcome.

What's the name of the lake that has Muskie on it?

When you pay for a fishing trip like that they take you right to where the big fish are. They aren't on your little local lake I can tell you that.

I live on a lake. I can catch bass and pike too for free.

The Trump's could also go hunt deer in their local woods but instead they go to africa to shoot big game.
arent the trumps from NYC??

I dont think central park allows hunting,,

dont think I didnt notice your TDS show its ugly head again,,

you need help,,

It's just a game for cops to play.
That's another good example. If a cop kills a criminal we don't say he murdered the criminal. Unless of course the guy is handcuffed and they choke him to death. Then it's murder. And I blame Trump because at the beginning of his presidency he told cops it was ok to rough handcuffed suspects up when putting them in the cop car.

you need help,,
Yea my hunting property is 4 hours up north. The Trump's can get in their limo and drive to rural NY where they can hunt but instead they spend a fortune going to africa to murder lions and elephants and rinos. We all know how much Republicans hate RINO's. LOL

you need help,,
Hunting is among the most popular forms of wildlife recreation in New York State. Nearly 700,000 New Yorkers and over 50,000 nonresidents hunt in the Empire State. New York offers many exciting opportunities to hunt a large variety of wildlife, including big game, small game, game birds and furbearers.

But the Trump's love to kill so much they fly to Africa and spend a fortune to kill other animals outside of where they live. Isn't that weird? They must love to kill.

Yea my hunting property is 4 hours up north. The Trump's can get in their limo and drive to rural NY where they can hunt but instead they spend a fortune going to africa to murder lions and elephants and rinos. We all know how much Republicans hate RINO's. LOL
So it’s okay for you to hunt and fish, but not okay for other people?

You have a 2nd property? You seem privileged. Many people of color own 0 properties. You should give up your land.

be honest,, was this thread created to bash the trumps ??

So you're a pro-mental-health-gun-control Republican?

Hunting is among the most popular forms of wildlife recreation in New York State. Nearly 700,000 New Yorkers and over 50,000 nonresidents hunt in the Empire State. New York offers many exciting opportunities to hunt a large variety of wildlife, including big game, small game, game birds and furbearers.

But the Trump's love to kill so much they fly to Africa and spend a fortune to kill other animals outside of where they live. Isn't that weird? They must love to kill.
other people from all over the world do the same thing,,
not sure why youre focused on the trumps,,

Either a cop or ex-marine. Normal people can't own guns. Not if you've ever been to the damned doctor's office at any rate.
But I thought cops were murderers. Why would you want the cops to have guns.

Cops in the UK don’t even have guns.

The purpose of guns is to be able to defend yourself from tyrannical regimes like we see today.

You know that and you don’t want people to live freely, because you are a facist

What about the humans that like to pay tens of thousands to go to Africa and shoot Giraffe's, Rhino's, Elephants, Lions etc?

There's no doubt there's lots of humans that just love to kill - but I do agree with you that if humans want to eat meat, someone has to kill. That's a fact.

Killing isn't always wrong in my eyes. When it's for food it's fine when it's for enjoyment or some sick fetish then it's wrong.
I don't hunt or fish, nor do I want to. Going out early in the morning in the fall to hunt is not fun. Sitting home with a hot cup of coffee is much more enjoyable.

However, Trump nor anyone in his family go to Africa and big game hunt, nice try though.

But I thought cops were murderers. Why would you want the cops to have guns.
Too many of them are.
Cops in the UK don’t even have guns.
Batons, blackjack, saps and body bags.
The purpose of guns is to be able to defend yourself from tyrannical regimes like we see today.
One of the purposes. Others being lawful self defense and hunting.
You know that and you don’t want people to live freely, because you are a facist
No I'm not a fascist. I just have to misfortune to live in a fascist country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back