Humans Aren’t Designed to Be Happy

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
– So Stop Trying

Happiness frequently fails to meet our expectations. Perhaps our expectations are a bit too high.

^^^^^^^^ That line is a bit off kilter for the title of the article-

I don't disagree with the title, but, I will say a person can be happy- it ain't easy, but it is simple. It, like anything worth having, has to be achieved through effort.

– So Stop Trying

Happiness frequently fails to meet our expectations. Perhaps our expectations are a bit too high.

I don't disagree with the title, but, I will say a person can be happy- it ain't easy, but it is simple. It, like anything worth having, has to be achieved through effort.

The only people who want us common folk to believe we're not predisposed biologically to happiness are our political and oligarchical overlords. But you'd better believe they believe they're predisposed to happiness, entitled to it, in fact; at everyone else's expense.

– So Stop Trying

What is happiness? Can you define it?

The universe doesn't care about about your fucking politically correct politics. Gravity wells or there is 90 genders.Hardly.

According to our Constitution, our Creator endowed several rights to humans. One was that it is alright to pursue happiness.
Life was harsh for people. They had many children because they knew they would be burying a lot of them. Poverty, famine, plagues, gave people the notion that Heaven is where happiness must be. That we were meant to suffer here.
Our Constitution says differently. According to us, happiness does indeed belong here and is worth pursuing.
Well, Let's ask the Creator:
Ecclesiastes 9:7 Go, eat your bread with joy, and drink your wine with a merry heart; for God has already accepted your works.

Every day when you wake up you have a choice. You can be in a pissed off mood all day, or you can choose to be happy.
So... choose happy. :113:

"With all it's sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy". ~ Desiderata by Max Ehrmann

Last edited:
Lol, act.your age then.

I asked a question, you deflected, then accuse me of deflecting.

You're a kid.
I didn't accuse you of deflecting. I made a simple statement, bozo.

You posited a question, I replied and obviously you can't so STFU, kid.

You weren't granted the permission to tell me how to act- like I said, kid, you define what ain't and I'll define what is- and remember one size fits all, bozo.

Lol, act.your age then.

I asked a question, you deflected, then accuse me of deflecting.

You're a kid.
I didn't accuse you of deflecting. I made a simple statement, bozo.

You posited a question, I replied and obviously you can't so STFU, kid.

You weren't granted the permission to tell me how to act- like I said, kid, you define what ain't and I'll define what is- and remember one size fits all, bozo.
I don't believe you understand what I'm talking about.

You really don't realize what you did.

Don't worry, I'll leave you alone now, kid.

I don't believe you understand what I'm talking about.

You really don't realize what you did.

Don't worry, I'll leave you alone now, kid.
I know exactly what you're doing, bozo- being intentionally disruptive just like any attention whore does.

Forum List

Back