Human tailbone still wags, can be a confusing dizzyness

So what tends to happen when you hallucinate is you hear a voice that startles you and makes you excited. Then your attention drifts to that spot in your vision and you sit perfectly still allowing your excited tailbone to wobble your vision. Instead of thinking that a ghost has a tailbone and they are harassing you, think of it as you are shunning the ghost with your dizzyness and you will stop shunning it as soon as it stops exciting you with anger. A ghost may be fair or good in which case you don't have to shun it. Once your subconscious switches the spinning from a weakness to a weapon you will notice the hallucinations wise up because they don't like being made dizzy.

Eye candy is not a storefront. Everyone hears and smells and sees differently causing differing emotions. When those emotions get trapped and stuffed inside of you they can bounce around your different physical systems. Perceptions of sound and sight and smell that are against you can effect your eye candy. The emotions can bounce between your ear your tailbone and your eyes. This is how dizzyness comes out from the tailbone into your eyes and ears. It also creates anxiety. An attack on your outward eye candy may not even be real but can be very powerful in making you angry. When your conscious side of you is in conflict with the subconscious side, the right vs the left, you can feel the left side get stuffed up while the other side remains clear. Watch for attacks from pariedolia hearing to stuff your subconscious left ear and become a dizzyness in the left eye when severe.

The conscious mind is your right side and your subconscious your left side for: your vision, your hearing your knees and legs and hands and knees and for your thought. One neat trick to do is to alternate two thoughts between your subconscious, two good thoughts might be 'close enough' for any outside emotional inputs that you might hear or see including pareidolia of sound, and on the other side put fair enough then switch these two phrases around and feel a pain in your head from reorganzing your thoughts. You might find that in rolling the phrases like you were rolling up paper towels, that your mind writes new phrases of thought and emotional storage. When one's computer brain is invaded and backed with some emotional power perhaps bullied with embarassment that the recollection of the punisher's emotional charge on your brain still has an effect on what comes out of your brain. Sometimes what comes out when you check under the paper towel roll you imagine when you lift under to see what it says is just some words or an image you are looking at. Sometimes when you want attention your thoughts become graver about things that need attention on scale thats much bigger then you are. This can be helpful if your concentration is on fact, howeverr there is a lot of false imagination out there. Thinking a phrase over your left side of your mind as if it read like a single note and reading the answer with your left side works this way you can read answers back and forth with your mind and keep it fairgrounds and too close to the writer to dissolve.

Emotional coding is just as important to the tailbone. I have an emotional code I made many abstract paintings too. It's fear and anger convert back and forth and collapse into sadness which converts to love which then can be felt indifferent about 'saying 'you could have it worse' and then you can be happy with pain.

Lately I've been trying to nail them down more closely. Like this one for schizoids: Boredom to schizoid symptoms to fear and emotions to indifference with pain because schizoid information is false emotion of a human conscious. That is voices don't carry the same opinion as people.

Another simple everyday one is: Wake up to emotionally relaxed to thoughts to boredom to excitement to boredom..." where thoughts to boredom to excitement seeking just kind of repeats itself for an average normal day.

You might fall indifferent to anxiety pain for a number of reasons. That your anxiety is false. To be nice to others verbally without strong emotions.

I also use comedy for embarassment and fear to dissolve those emotions. But comedy can be hard to achieve. Here's one: Boredom to interest to love to shame to shameful overstatement comedy to dissolving pain.

Emotional coding is just as important to the tailbone. I have an emotional code I made many abstract paintings too. It's fear and anger convert back and forth and collapse into sadness which converts to love which then can be felt indifferent about 'saying 'you could have it worse' and then you can be happy with pain.

Lately I've been trying to nail them down more closely. Like this one for schizoids: Boredom to schizoid symptoms to fear and emotions to indifference with pain because schizoid information is false emotion of a human conscious. That is voices don't carry the same opinion as people.

Another simple everyday one is: Wake up to emotionally relaxed to thoughts to boredom to excitement to boredom..." where thoughts to boredom to excitement seeking just kind of repeats itself for an average normal day.

You might fall indifferent to anxiety pain for a number of reasons. That your anxiety is false. To be nice to others verbally without strong emotions.
You know this all sounds nuts, don't you?

You know this all sounds nuts, don't you?
Case in point your comment is merely to attract attention to break up some sort of boredom. People seek love for themselves by humiliation but I don't do that unless its cartoony. :)

Here's another common code of emotion, most of these emotions could happen in probably a million different orders: Boredom to attention seeking to embarassment to anger/fear to self defense/excuses to understatement of anger importance to dissolving emotional pain

seems like adrenaline is what causes excitement and conversely make your tailbone wag. Adrenaline is important. You might track where and when you have released adrenaline before and let others know to be cautious about it. Sometimes adrenaline comes from happy excitement and isn't always negative. Tracking your adrenaline with your tailbone and focusing on your tailbone when adrenaline is high is important. Don't let your adrenaline get too high! Its because of the dizzyness in your balance system from adrenaline and the painful fuzzy feeling that reflections of a fan noise start to sound violent against you. It's your internal emotions that make violence in voices and you bounce it back and forth with them. Careful that adrenaline doesn't build up so much in a highly negative way.

Here's my neat trick again. The tailbone wagging makes you dizzy. Dizzyness alone in the eyes or ears without the tailbone can be controlled with this trick. First, while sitting still stare at something, make your knee wobble slightly then stop. While still starring turn your mind's attention to something in your peripheral. After a moment that object will start to wobble. The neat trick is when you change your minds attention to different things in your peripherals you can move the wobbling of object's around.

So after 4 months of doing this I've noticed that the mind will control a couple different things based on its intelligence. The big one is depending on how convinced you are of voices telling the truth, your mind's attention may be hard to persuade away from where you are visualizing voices coming from. If you sit there and stare at that spot in your peripherals, it can begin to spook you. You might move your focus between objects deliberatley but your mind cling's to nothing, or you may stare between objects appropriately, or use a 3D image eye stare at something and it will dissolve anxiety.

And it could seem likely that since voices and dizzyness come from the balance system that the voices may have some involuntary control over your dizzyness you feel and create wobbling hallucinations on there own. Perhaps the flames of unexplained emotions from the dizzyness effect ghosts. In other words if you get dizzy while listening to voices they may feel they are the one's who are wound up because for a long time they didn't know what the dizzyness was.

But if a ghost had this wobbling power on their own however, the ghost would be able to do it at the same time as when I do the trick in paragraph one which they can't.

My tailbone sent me a message via the voices to tell your tailbone to call the tailbone hotline immediately...

866-903-3787

You mind and your tailbone won't except two varying wobbling's or dizzyness in the: eyes, body, ears, extremeties, tailbone. For example you will find it hard to rotate or wobble your knees in two different speeds without them stopping naturally. another trick is to rotate your foot clockwise and try to draw a 6 in the air with your finger. Your foot will adjust and go the other way. The tailbone may have to do with agreement of opinion between you right hemisphere and left. Wobbling your knees at the same time seems like excitement that both sides want. You maybe can move pain around in your body by wobbling something on your left vs your right.

here's my latest paperr on the tailbone, read the last paragraph if you don't have time for the rest

Does the human tailbone still wag? For the past 5 years I have been watching for it.
You can stimulate your tailbone to wag by wobbling your knee slightly for a second, stop it abruptly, and then watch for your tail to start wagging.
A wagging tail used to lead me down schizophrenic rabbit holes because it would make me dizzy while sitting still and I would associate it with voices.
Other wobbling, dizzy type visual hallucinations can come from: the center of the forehead, inner ear on either side, the vision of either eye, your musculoskeletal system, breathing.
Nervous gestures like crinkling a piece of paper in your pocket or twitching, movements that aren't accomplishing anything, those made while waiting, one makes these gestures in response to the tailbone and stifling its wobbling effects.
A natural tailbone wag occurs when you release adrenaline. Your size and any animals size controls how and when you get excited. Adrenaline can be a happy excitement or a fight or flight response. Adrenaline flight response is anxiety.
If you think of the brain as a computer, and it comes with programs that run themselves, voices a schizophrenic hears could be a 'program' that when active rattles the balance system and a schizoid 'hears' voices. The balance system probably does the hearing of voices because deaf people still get schizophrenia and the balance system has been proven to mediate sound. Also the balance system, a gyroscope, and a fan are all the same spinning or vibrating in place, and when you turn a fan on your much more apt to hearing voices.
One useful trick to observe control over dizzy visual hallucinations is: stare at something for a good couple seconds, then turn your attention in your vision to something in your peripherals, after a second it may begin to wobble. You can move the wobbling around between objects by changing your minds attention to different objects in your vision.

here's my latest paperr on the tailbone, read the last paragraph if you don't have time for the rest

Does the human tailbone still wag? For the past 5 years I have been watching for it.
You can stimulate your tailbone to wag by wobbling your knee slightly for a second, stop it abruptly, and then watch for your tail to start wagging.
A wagging tail used to lead me down schizophrenic rabbit holes because it would make me dizzy while sitting still and I would associate it with voices.
Other wobbling, dizzy type visual hallucinations can come from: the center of the forehead, inner ear on either side, the vision of either eye, your musculoskeletal system, breathing.
Nervous gestures like crinkling a piece of paper in your pocket or twitching, movements that aren't accomplishing anything, those made while waiting, one makes these gestures in response to the tailbone and stifling its wobbling effects.
A natural tailbone wag occurs when you release adrenaline. Your size and any animals size controls how and when you get excited. Adrenaline can be a happy excitement or a fight or flight response. Adrenaline flight response is anxiety.
If you think of the brain as a computer, and it comes with programs that run themselves, voices a schizophrenic hears could be a 'program' that when active rattles the balance system and a schizoid 'hears' voices. The balance system probably does the hearing of voices because deaf people still get schizophrenia and the balance system has been proven to mediate sound. Also the balance system, a gyroscope, and a fan are all the same spinning or vibrating in place, and when you turn a fan on your much more apt to hearing voices.
One useful trick to observe control over dizzy visual hallucinations is: stare at something for a good couple seconds, then turn your attention in your vision to something in your peripherals, after a second it may begin to wobble. You can move the wobbling around between objects by changing your minds attention to different objects in your vision.
Budweiser cuts part of the tail bone off of their Clidesdales. Not really sure why.

Forum List

Back