Human(s) Chromosome 2 resulted from the Fusion of two Ape Chromosomes: Easily seen.

Why would anyone take your thought that questioning evolution isn't atheist extremism? It is. Again, there is no evidence that a lower life level has ever changed into a new species of higher level of life. Like, an Amoeba has become a human. The time length of mutation for that to happen, even if it could, would be trillions of year. When we sit and watch science programs on science stations they always use fuzzy words while trying to make evolution sound credible. It's like, "scientists have found that life MAY HAVE begun this way or that way." You never hear, "Scientists have found the missing link connection from an Euglena changing into a jelly fish." No, you never do. It's always, Euglena's could have been heated up by vents in the oceans and possibly caused them to mutate together into a multi-cell creature. You can tell me I'm wrong but you won't be able to show me that I'm wrong. You'll just go on another rant against Christianity.

What is extreme about accepting supported data?

On the other hand, we have the religious extremists insisting the planet is 6,000 years old, insisting their various gods are ''living'' while never being able to offer any evidence for these gods.

Not so long ago in human history, it was impossible to conceive of a world not managed/controlled by one or more gods, and now, it is apparent that the gods don't control anything we can identify. Not so long ago, It was inconceivable that there were not angels pushing the planets and the gods opened flowers and so on-- but now it is natural to know that these things have non-divine underpinnings. We are evolving! And we are evolving away from the superstition based tenets of religious dogma

I get it, you loathe science, learning and discovery. How lucky we are that the once sweeping power of the church to inflict so much human suffering and misery has ended.

More evidence of Evo but no critics in sight. james bond
Well, it looks like you won banning the teaching of the global flood in public schools. That was the only chance to continue creation science. Anyway, the majority still believes in the Bible but for how long? It appears the Bible was correct once again and that we will reach the end of the world in our children's lifetimes. My swag is 2060 as Sir Isaac Newton predicted.

More evidence of Evo but no critics in sight. james bond
I had to search what happened after Edwards v. Aguillard. Your side may have won in court, but the battle for our children's minds continues on. I doubt the welfare of our children ever occurred to you as part of your SAF & POS nature.

"

The current creation vs. evolution debate​

Smithsonian-Sternberg affair​

The Smithsonian-Sternberg affair occurred after Richard Sternberg managed the peer review process of a paper published by intelligent design researcher Stephen Meyer. Richard Sternberg was subjected to a hostile work environment at the Smithsonian Institution in retaliation.

Court cases​

Major court cases in the creation-evolution controversy are disputes about what can be taught in the schools. After about 1968, they have prohibited attempts to teach creation science or intelligent design in American public schools on the basis of the principle of Separation of Church and State.

• 1925 Scopes Trial: A staged trial in Tennessee, engineered by the American Civil Liberties Union and town promoters, challenging the Butler Act which prohibited the teaching of human evolution. The willing defendant was found guilty of "teaching" evolution, though he was a gym teacher. The conviction was later overturned on a technicality.[40]
  • 1968 Epperson v. Arkansas: Ruled that a 1928 Arkansas law prohibiting teaching that man descended from animals in the public schools was unconstitutional.
  • 1982 McLean v. Arkansas: Ruled that the teaching of Creation-science violated the Establishment clause of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
  • 1987 Edwards v. Aguillard: Ruled against Creation-science in Louisiana.
  • 2005 Kitzmiller v. Dover Area School District: Ruled that intelligent design was religious in nature and therefore could not be taught in the public schools in Dover Pennsylvania.

Timeline of the creation vs evolution debate​

• 1859 - Charles Darwin published The Origin of Species regarding the theory of evolution. The theory's most radical tenet, "natural selection," attempted to replace the generally accepted idea of Created Kinds.
  • 1860 - Liberal theologians published Essays and Reviews supporting Darwin. A debate of Darwin's theory was arranged at the Oxford Museum, with "Darwin's bulldog" Thomas Huxley among its defenders and Samuel Wilberforce, the Bishop of Oxford leading its critics.
  • 1925 - The Scopes Trial tested the new Butler Act, which made it illegal to teach that man descended from animals in public schools. Scopes was found guilty and fined $100; prosecution lawyer William Jennings Bryan offered to pay it, but the decision was later set aside on a technicality after appeal to the Tennessee Supreme Court.
  • 1958 - The federally-supported National Science Foundation started the Biological Sciences Curriculum Study publishes textbooks which emphasize evolution as an organizing principle.
  • 1961 - The Genesis Flood by Henry Morris and John C. Whitcomb, Jr. reinvigorated the creationist movement.
  • 1968 - A U.S. Supreme Court issues its Epperson v. Arkansas decision repealing laws that prohibited the teaching of evolution and required the teaching of a creationism on the grounds that it violated the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
  • 1974 - Karl Popper classifies Darwin's theory of evolution as a metaphysical research program.[41]
  • 2004 - Intelligent Design researcher Stephen C. Meyer publishes a paper, The Origin of Biological Information and the Higher Taxonomic Categories in the peer-reviewed journal Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington, leading to the Smithsonian-Sternberg affair
  • 2005 - U.S. Representative Mark Souder's office issues a report concurring with the U.S. Office of Special Council's conclusion that Richard Sternberg was subjected to a hostile work environment at the Smithsonian Institution in retaliation for his role in publishing Stephen C. Meyer's paper. See Smithsonian-Sternberg affair.
  • 2007 - Pope Benedict XVI publishes Creation and Evolution, where he writes "[It] is also true that the theory of evolution is not a complete, scientifically proven theory."[42]
  • 2008 - Ben Stein releases the documentary Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed which exposes the suppression of intelligent design in the classroom by evolutionist establishment.
  • 2017 - The documentary Is Genesis History? is released which features experts and scientists who try to connect the history of the world to the records of Genesis.[43]"

Well, it looks like you won banning the teaching of the global flood in public schools. That was the only chance to continue creation science. Anyway, the majority still believes in the Bible but for how long? It appears the Bible was correct once again and that we will reach the end of the world in our children's lifetimes. My swag is 2060 as Sir Isaac Newton predicted.
TWO posts, NO science.
Fill in Gibberish non-replies.
This wasn't about court cases it was about the obviousness of two Fusion of two ape chromosomes into one for humans.
`

TWO posts, NO science.
Fill in Gibberish non-replies.
This wasn't about court cases it was about the obviousness of two Fusion of two ape chromosomes into one for humans.
`
Listen, I know more science than you or your monkey-apes here put together. Two fusions into one? Nothing of the kind. One can't do that. How do I know? Your scientists would have done it already to show us how one gets a human from an ape. Then your scientists would become world famous. They couldn't even create an ape-human, but we're supposed to be looking for this missing link bullshit.

All I need are human and dinosaur fossils in the same layer and evolution is destroyed. Go suck on that.

Listen, I know more science than you or your monkey-apes here put together. Two fusions into one? Nothing of the kind. One can't do that. How do I know? Your scientists would have done it already to show us how one gets a human from an ape. Then your scientists would become world famous. They couldn't even create an ape-human, but we're supposed to be looking for this missing link bullshit.\
You know Nothing.

All I need are human and dinosaur fossils in the same layer and evolution is destroyed. Go suck on that.
THAT'S CORRECT! Along with any of THOUSANDS of other combos.
But NOT ONE HAS BEEN FOUND in DECADES and MILLIONS OF FOSSILS.

YOU'RE ADMITTING DEFEAT!
"SUCK ON THAT" MORON

LOL!
LOVE IT!

`

Last edited:
You know Nothing.

YOU'RE ADMITTING DEFEAT!
"SUCK ON THAT" MORON

LOL!
LOVE IT!

`
It's YOU admitting your IGNORANCE lol. Both fossils aren't easy to come by, especially human ones. I already gave credit to Dawkins for explaining it. You need to admit you're SAF and suck on that you POS.

OVERALL, I know I won't lose and end up SUCKING the BIG ONE (which you are destined for), but it's not about that but winning EVERYTHING instead of LOSING.

james bond said:
All I need are Human and dinosaur fossils in the Same layer and Evolution is Destroyed. Go suck on that.

YOU'RE ADMITTING DEFEAT!
"SUCK ON THAT" MORON
LOL! LOVE IT!
`

YOU'RE ADMITTING DEFEAT!
"SUCK ON THAT" MORON
LOL! LOVE IT!
`
Out of those millions of fossils in decades, how many or what percentage were human fossils? That goes to show there aren't that many human fossils found. It was something Dawkins knew previously and posed it as a challenge. What the creationists did have were footprints and art work of humans and dinosaurs living together, but not the compelling fossil evidence. It could just be a matter of time before its the end of evolution.

It isn't the only thing creationists are working on -- Dawkins' challenge to find fossils of humans and dinosaurs living together. They are doing work on getting intelligent design certified. They'll have to write a bunch of papers like the evolutionary scientists did. I think they'll be able to come up with science that is observable and experiments that work.

YOU'RE ADMITTING DEFEAT!
"SUCK ON THAT" MORON
LOL! LOVE IT!
`
I wonder if this is the kind of mature discussion you are all about?

Now, on topic: I don’t think it’s likely we will EVER find human type bones in the same strata as any dinosaurs.

It isn't the only thing creationists are working on -- Dawkins' challenge to find fossils of humans and dinosaurs living together. They are doing work on getting intelligent design certified. They'll have to write a bunch of papers like the evolutionary scientists did. I think they'll be able to come up with science that is observable and experiments that work.
"Creationists are Working on"?
You mean there's not one extant example from among any of millions of fossils found?
Not one 200 million old human or 100,000 yr old dinosaur?
`

"Creationists are Working on"?
You mean there's not one extant example from among any of millions of fossils found?
Not one 200 million old human or 100,000 yr old dinosaur?
`
abu afak: Muy soy un perdedor.

What fossils show is they confirm Biblical creation and the global flood.

james bond: Soy un ganador.

abu afak: Muy soy un perdedor.

What fossils show is they confirm Biblical creation and the global flood.

james bond: Soy un ganador.
Then publish your paleontology research, freak. You are long on self soothing divine declarations, but awfully short on education or research.

Last edited:
Then publish your paleontologists research, freak. You are long on self soothing divine declarations, but awfully short on education or research.
All of our mountains and canyon formations are covered by marine fossils.

There is no need to publish any science papers to YOU because you do not have the IQ to understand them lol. I've never have seen you link any. All you have is your scumball SAF and POS opinion.

BS because if 1. There are missing gaps ranging from ape to human.

2. If we came from apes more people would have been born with all those left over DNA genetics that happen to pop up through out any living thing practically.

3. Someone with an all blonde family lets say has a kid with red hair , that DNA was picked up for the ancestor from lord knows how long ago. ( just an example)

BS because if 1. There are missing gaps ranging from ape to human.
So what? We don't need to find and identify every individual.

2. If we came from apes more people would have been born with all those left over DNA genetics that happen to pop up through out any living thing practically.
Um, we share 95%+ of our DNA with all apes. So 95% stoll "pops up". Though really, your comment is bonkers and wrong, as stated. Not how genetic evolution works.

. Someone with an all blonde family lets say has a kid with red hair , that DNA was picked up for the ancestor from lord knows how long ago. ( just an example
Again...so? Youbare talking a span of maybe 15,000 years at most. Not millions.

And if hair color is your only point to support #2, guess what? We have different cor hair, just like apes. Black, brown....etc

So all you did was argue for the truth of the theory.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back