Human Resource

common759

Rookie
Sep 15, 2011
Human Resource Management (HRM, HR) is the management of an organization's employees.
While human resource management is sometimes refereed to as a "soft" management skill, effective practice within an organization requires a strategic focus to ensure that people resources can facilitate the achievement of organizational goals. Effective human resource management also contains an element of risk management for an organization which, as a minimum, ensures legislative compliance.

How to manage a vacation tracking software?

Creating an employee leave system is the most appropriate way of tracking leave benefits given to employees. It helps to manage time sheets and leave without interfering with other human resource information. The leave system manages annual leaves, personal leaves, sick leaves, vacation, state family leave, PTO, MLA, workman’s compensation leave, bereavement leave and professional leave.

The system automatically adds up leave over periods including practical periods such as semi-monthly, monthly, quarterly, annually, weekly, bi-weekly or even hourly. Leave management systems gives the employers the ability to confidently and accurately answer employee questions relating to leaves and vacations.

It doesn’t have offline running feature, you must have to be always online for using this software.

commonoffice.com

Could someone help me with picking a nice Vacation Tracking software or a nice Attendance tracking.
I want something that be able to synchronize with Outlook calendar 2007 + and be able to handle department calendar and Admin calendar.
Right now we are using CommonOffice.biz But I do not want to pay. They are charging us 60 per month . I want a free solution and be able to use it off line. I want to have project management too. Has anyone used the vacationtrackingsoftware.org or [GIVE another example of our URL]
1 – I want to track the vacation accrual
2 – Be able to run report for each month for each department.
2 b – Be able to submit a request on behalf of someone else.
3 – Be able to export to Peoplesoft.
4 – Be able to do Attendance tracking
5 – Vacation Management and Leave tracker.
6 – Be able to do Employee vacation schedule
commonoffice.com

Three posts all talking to himself...... Dude... get a life

very possible a Canidian ekrem. :lol:

Forum List

Back