Human-Monkey Embryos Created

depotoo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2012
So here we sit. Ethical or not? People that know me know my answer.
Don’t know why the link comes up as Define Me, but it is a link to their research study.

Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte at the Salk Institute in California and his colleagues have produced what are known as human-monkey chimeras, with human stem cells – special cells that have the ability to develop into many different cell types – inserted in macaque embryos in petri dishes in the lab.

Read more: Human cells grown in monkey embryos raise ethical concerns

Who funds Salk?
Funding Sources | Lyumkis Lab - Salk Institute for Biological Studies
205D95B3-305C-44D8-86A0-4C78241DD8C9.jpeg
92F8D2C7-2DD4-4678-B571-FB5738590500.png

Last edited:
So here we sit. Ethical or not?

Juan Carlos Izpisua Belmonte at the Salk Institute in California and his colleagues have produced what are known as human-monkey chimeras, with human stem cells – special cells that have the ability to develop into many different cell types – inserted in macaque embryos in petri dishes in the lab.

Who funds Salk?
View attachment 481285View attachment 481286
Don't we have enough already looting and burning down shit holes?

Who has been head of the NAtional Institute of Allergy? None other than Fauci. And who also funded research into the bats and corona in Wuhan.

Last edited:
Don’t know why the link comes up as Define Me, but it is a link to their research study.

Who funds Salk?
Can we have one for a pet?

Who funds Salk?

Registered as democrats

Who funds Salk?
Better watch out. It may have the brain of a frankenstein.

They didn't create any human-monkey embryos... they've been around forever.

I should know, I dated a few of those human-monkey fellas back in the day.

Who funds Salk?

Registered as democrats
So the average IQ of democrats has actually gone up????

Who funds Salk?
Can't be any worse than one of my three ex-wives.

Who funds Salk?
Can't be any worse than one of my three ex-wives.
I learned my lesson after the first one.

While at first being a concept in the likes of legends and thought experiments, the first stable human-animal chimeras (not hybrids but related) to actually exist were first created by Shanghai Second Medical University scientists in 2003, the result of having fused human cells with rabbit eggs.[4] As well, a U.S. patent has notably been granted for a mouse chimera with a human immune system.[8]

So here we sit. Ethical or not?

Who funds Salk?
Don't we have enough already looting and burning down shit holes?
Now, now, I'm sure the monkeys will have enough sense not to vote democrat.

In fact, I'm sure of it.

How many monkey's do you see trying to cut off their wing wang to be like mama?

Forum List

Back