Human infighting while laughing rock approaches

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The Andromeda Times

Asteroid destroys inhabited planet

A planet inhabited by an intelligent culture ("humans") that was located in the "Milky Way", a galaxy nearby, has been hit by a large asteroid. As cause of the impact, human failure was determined. The experts ordered by the Andromeda Council to investigate the case came to the conclusion that the humans were aware of the asteroid and had the technology required to prevent the impact at their disposal. Nevertheless, the humans did not build a device to stop the asteroid but instead increased their efforts to fight each other in gruesome and barbaric wars initiated by a coalition called "NATO". Despite advanced technology, many leaderships remained on a primitive level, preferring short-sighted and wildcat aims, which they tried to achieve using all means available, the experts added in their study. The study finally stresses that if the planet "Earth" would not have been hit by the asteroid, its surface and atmosphere would have been destroyed by pollution and war within a short period anyway, rendering the whole planet uninhabitable.
The resulting space junk and the absence of the planet´s gravity do not constitute a danger for the respective solar system.​

Last edited:
By now we should all be good at shooting down asteroids.

Just look at the plethora of video games available!

The Andromeda Times

Asteroid destroys inhabited planet

A planet inhabited by an intelligent culture ("humans") that was located in the "Milky Way", a galaxy nearby, has been hit by a large asteroid. As cause of the impact, human failure was determined. The experts ordered by the Andromeda Council to investigate the case came to the conclusion that the humans were aware of the asteroid and had the technology required to prevent the impact at their disposal. Nevertheless, the humans did not build a device to stop the asteroid but instead increased their efforts to fight each other in gruesome and barbaric wars initiated by a coalition called "NATO". Despite advanced technology, many leaderships remained on a primitive level, preferring short-sighted and wildcat aims, which they tried to achieve using all means available, the experts added in their study. The study finally stresses that if the planet "Earth" would not have been hit by the asteroid, its surface and atmosphere would have been destroyed by pollution and war within a short period anyway, rendering the whole planet uninhabitable.
The resulting space junk and the absence of the planet´s gravity do not constitute a danger for the respective solar system.​

ASTERIOD BAATHIST-------did the deed

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia." Charles M. Schulz

I shall live forever, so far so good. When I die I will die forever. When I think about all this stuff I waste my time. When I don't think about all this stuff what am i thinking of? Moral of the story, I have no idea. Can anyone imagine a billion years from now?

life chance eternity

Fact Paradox and Random Musings

"But in the end, science does not provide the answers most of us require. Its story of our origins and of our end is, to say the least, unsatisfactory. To the question, "How did it all begin?", science answers, "Probably by an accident." To the question, "How will it all end?", science answers, "Probably by an accident." And to many people, the accidental life is not worth living. Moreover, the science-god has no answer to the question, "Why are we here?" and, to the question, "What moral instructions do you give us?", the science-god maintains silence." Neil Postman

meteor.jpg

A tiny group on Earth remarked just before the asteroid hit "asteroids have been hitting Earth since it was formed and it's still here, this is just more asteroid hysteria put out by the libruls, as with Climate Change. They just want to start charging an asteroid tax. If asteroids were so dangerous why did god create them?"

A tiny group on Earth remarked just before the asteroid hit "asteroids have been hitting Earth since it was formed and it's still here, this is just more asteroid hysteria put out by the libruls, as with Climate Change. They just want to start charging an asteroid tax. If asteroids were so dangerous why did god create them?"
If there is a god, you cannot link every happening in the dynamics of the universe to his will.

If there is a god, you cannot link every happening in the dynamics of the universe to his will.

It was sarcastic humor aimed at the right wing derps who don't know what CO2 is.

"The air is thick with Andromeda"

Forum List

Back