Human Cell and Laminin

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Has anyone heard of the discussion of Laminin being shaped like a cross as evidence of our creation by God.

Because, microscopic pictures of Laminin show it as being in the shape like a cross.
And, that, it is what holds a cell together; much like Christ holds us together etc.

There is further discussion of the cell composition and the "far fetchedness" of that occurring by "accident"...

I have more notes on it, but, was wondering if anyone had heard these discussion in argument to evolution.

It is reminiscent to a stylized Caduceus what is an entirely different concept.

That's right up there with those that claim the way a banana is shaped to fit the hand proves intelligent design. I guess if someone wants to find some sort of proof, they will believe anything.

snow flakes look like little STARS OF DAVID-------OF COURSE THAT FACT IS HIGHLY SIGNIFICANT------isn't it ??????????? anyone know of creative
use of CARROTS---------the gay man's best friend?

That's right up there with those that claim the way a banana is shaped to fit the hand proves intelligent design. I guess if someone wants to find some sort of proof, they will believe anything.

well that is just one thing as part of the "argument" - I am not one that has delved deeply (yet) into the Creation vs. Evolution debate, but, since, it is part of what our church is covering now, I figured I would like to hear all sides. I don't like to just take anyone's "word for it" .... I don't care if it's here, a scientific journal or Church.

What is it or is it something I should read up on?

structural protein-------lots of structural proteins make up the FRAME WORK---of me and thee---------cell walls and collagen and stuff like that-------carpentry

the question is, is it more logical to think that was CREATED or just happened to happen

How about the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics? If we are evolving, does is fly in the face of that?
Or no?

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as a closed isolated system, will always increase over time. The second law also states that the changes in the entropy in the universe can never be negative.

structural protein-------lots of structural proteins make up the FRAME WORK---of me and thee---------cell walls and collagen and stuff like that-------carpentry

the question is, is it more logical to think that was CREATED or just happened to happen

I am not logical-------my undergraduate major was biology--------we just MEMORIZED LOADS OF STUFF ----------nothing just happens to happen except my own kitchen accidents--------all else is a matter of ENVIRONMENTAL PRESSURES AND ENTROPY

I am not logical-------my undergraduate major was biology--------we just MEMORIZED LOADS OF STUFF ----------nothing just happens to happen except my own kitchen accidents--------all else is a matter of ENVIRONMENTAL PRESSURES AND ENTROPY

so, are you a believer in intelligent design? or... evolution.... or something else?

How about the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics? If we are evolving, does is fly in the face of that?
Or no?

The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that the state of entropy of the entire universe, as a closed isolated system, will always increase over time. The second law also states that the changes in the entropy in the universe can never be negative.

ENTROPY always wins---------A STATEMENT I use to describe my housekeeping

so, are you a believer in intelligent design? or... evolution.... or something else?

I believe in ****ENTROPY****

but what about how we got here in the 1st place. The Earth. Humans?

meteor dust----------kinda like Tinkerbelle tossing out the flying stuff-----I wish I could
truly understand CHAOS theory. It is just as important a KEY TO THE UNIVERSE as is -----entropy. -----always remember------the first derivative of the inflexion point is of a vibrating violin string is zero-----or something like that

a seventh grade science project--------of a kid-----in a distant galaxy

Has anyone heard of the discussion of Laminin being shaped like a cross as evidence of our creation by God.

Because, microscopic pictures of Laminin show it as being in the shape like a cross.
And, that, it is what holds a cell together; much like Christ holds us together etc.

There is further discussion of the cell composition and the "far fetchedness" of that occurring by "accident"...

I have more notes on it, but, was wondering if anyone had heard these discussion in argument to evolution.

No, but I saw mold on a sweetroll that looked like Harry Krishna.

Does that count?

Or no?

The Earth is not a closed system so entropy does not apply.

Forum List

Back