Huma Meltdown

She has little to look forward to in the near future. Her Hillary is a failed attempt at running the country, her husband is a pervert, she may be facing jail time due to her part in the email situation.

Oh wait.....she can always go back to live with her US hating mama.

“Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”
Roger Stone: Clinton Aide Huma Abedin 'Most Likely a Saudi Spy'

Huma’s mother has been active in the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, which is now headed by Nasseef and was banned in Israel on account of its ties to the Union of Good, a pro-Hamas fund-raising network, run by Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

Abdullah Omar Nasseef, the man who set up the Abedins in Jidda, and a host of right-wing screeds pop up. Though he is a high-ranking insider in the Saudi government and sits on the king’s Shura Council, there are claims that Nasseef once had ties to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and that he remains a “major” figure in the Muslim Brotherhood.
Is Huma Abedin Hillary Clinton’s Secret Weapon or Her Next Big Problem?

Huma Abedin was also a member of the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) – a student’s wing of the controversial Muslim Brotherhood. Saleha Abedin, on the other hand, is a leading member of the Muslim Sisterhood – the sister wing of the Brotherhood.

Shortly after Huma left the MSA, Anwar al-Awlaki became its chaplain. Awlaki was the al Qaeda member who guided the 9/11 attackers.
Anonymous Claims Hillary Clinton Aide Huma Abedin Has Islamist Links

“Most of the experts I’ve spoken to conclude, looking at the various facts regarding Huma–her rise, where she came from, her family background, her various connections–conclude that she is most likely a Saudi spy, which is my own conclusion.”

Huma’s mother has been active in the International Islamic Council for Da’wa and Relief, which is now headed by Nasseef and was banned in Israel on account of its ties to the Union of Good, a pro-Hamas fund-raising network, run by Yusuf al-Qaradawi.

Abdullah Omar Nasseef, the man who set up the Abedins in Jidda, and a host of right-wing screeds pop up. Though he is a high-ranking insider in the Saudi government and sits on the king’s Shura Council, there are claims that Nasseef once had ties to Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda and that he remains a “major” figure in the Muslim Brotherhood.

Huma Abedin was also a member of the Muslim Students’ Association (MSA) – a student’s wing of the controversial Muslim Brotherhood. Saleha Abedin, on the other hand, is a leading member of the Muslim Sisterhood – the sister wing of the Brotherhood.

Shortly after Huma left the MSA, Anwar al-Awlaki became its chaplain. Awlaki was the al Qaeda member who guided the 9/11 attackers.

Makes sense........would not be a surprise.

Who wouldn't under these conditions?

A dead-end career, impending divorce, and a potential criminal investigation. A trifecta from hell!

Huma Abedin Said To Suffer Emotional Breakdown | Zero Hedge

I know at my young age i don't know what all she's feeling but i have to say I kinda think it's poetic justice and a tad... should i say it? Funny?
At any age, she got in bed with the devil and will suffer the consequences therein. No sympathy, no excuses.

Who wouldn't under these conditions?

A dead-end career, impending divorce, and a potential criminal investigation. A trifecta from hell!

Huma Abedin Said To Suffer Emotional Breakdown | Zero Hedge
"Power corrupts...absolute power corrupts absolutely.
- Voltaire
They were so convinced for three years that Hillary would be president that they bullied,lied,broke laws, and acted with complete arrogance. Lighting struck them on November 8th. Elites learned a lesson from the little people.

If she is in fact a Saudi she deserves the Gallows.

She was right there with the golden ring two inches from her fingertips.
Hillary wins, and Huma is a super-big player who would have had her own seat in the oval office.
So very close to being a huge player for years to come.

Now, she's lost it all, in a bigley way.

She will take a trip to the Middle East supposedly to visit relatives....she will not come back.

Common sense would dictate her passport be confiscated...it will not happen...at least on obama's watch.

I would say her life may be in some jeopardy...one would think that the Clintons at their age now with no hope of getting any power...ever again...would be willing to just fade away like the old soldier...but if I were Huma or any of Bill's victims who showed up at the debate...I would be very, very careful.

The look bill had on his face when he saw those girls he raped show up for the debate was one of pure unadulterated hatred...someone that I might think could still be capable... of issuing a order for the ultimate sanction....even at his advanced age and with his health situation...and even if he is not interested in revenge...some of his friends and associates may be and likely still have connections that give them access to those willing and able to carry out the ultimate sanction.

CuYJIP-WIAAEIXe.jpg

Last edited:
She’ll end up at a think tank somewhere making six figures.
When Rudy Guliani is appointed Attorney General, Huma will be the first among many to leave the country and go into hiding for an indefinite time.

Forum List

Back