Huma Mahmood Abedin says she is sad....let me get a cleanex

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Huma Abedin emerges, tells paparazzi she's 'sad'

She forgot to mention that the sadness is caused by the fear of prison for having 650,000 stolen articles of government property at her home, in the care of someone who is not currently allowed in any room with a minor...................

Huma's new attire.....so sad

burka-babes.jpg

Awww, does Huma have a sad? :cry:

I say we give her a choice:
1. Deport to Saudi Arabia.
2. Swing from a noose.

Huma Abedin emerges, tells paparazzi she's 'sad'

She forgot to mention that the sadness is caused by the fear of prison for having 650,000 stolen articles of government property at her home, in the care of someone who is not currently allowed in any room with a minor...................

Huma's new attire.....so sad

burka-babes.jpg

Quite possible.. However, The FBI seized her passport so she could not flee.. Labeled her a flight risk..

Carlos Danger needs a Kleenex too, but for a different reason.

FBI is reporting that over 100,000 emails are NEW and all work related that Hillary did not disclose...

Wikileaks just dropped a 27,000 email drop... Going to take a while to dig through.

Carlos Danger is gonna need some soap on a rope... Not sure what Huma is going to need but its looking like life in prison is a very real possibility.

FBI is reporting that over 100,000 emails are NEW and all work related that Hillary did not disclose...

Wikileaks just dropped a 27,000 email drop... Going to take a while to dig through.

That's impossible, she testified (under oath) she disclosed all emails

This is considered political discourse? What a totally unhinged society.

I'll use the world's second smallest violin for Huma's despair.

The smallest one is in reserve for when hiLIARy is indicted.

Forum List

Back