Huma lawyers up: Abedin sends her lawyers to meet the FBI!!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Oh. I can just see the Beasty laying under the bus yelling, Help me, I've fallen and can't get up!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886250/Huma-Abedin-holed-New-York-home-day-FBI-reopens-case-against-Clinton.html ^
All as new poll shows Trump just a POINT behind and Clinton faces disaster Questions are mounting over the longtime-aide's future in the campaign Her lawyers have met with authorities to discus a search warrant It would allow the FBI to search through Antony Weiner's laptop The latest poll says the gap between Trump and Clinton is just one point A third of voters said the FBI's announcement has affected their support Clinton's friends and allies are urging her to distance herself from Abedin Would be a drastic move with just eight days before Election Day Abedin has pleaded...

Oh. I can just see the Beasty laying under the bus yelling, Help me, I've fallen and can't get up!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886250/Huma-Abedin-holed-New-York-home-day-FBI-reopens-case-against-Clinton.html ^
All as new poll shows Trump just a POINT behind and Clinton faces disaster Questions are mounting over the longtime-aide's future in the campaign Her lawyers have met with authorities to discus a search warrant It would allow the FBI to search through Antony Weiner's laptop The latest poll says the gap between Trump and Clinton is just one point A third of voters said the FBI's announcement has affected their support Clinton's friends and allies are urging her to distance herself from Abedin Would be a drastic move with just eight days before Election Day Abedin has pleaded...

I believe Hillary Clinton will still win because let be factual the majority of America are the dumbest bunch of idiots in today time!

With that written I will state I believe the Senate stays red.

Also Huma is done and Anthony better run for his life!

How ANYONE can support a Presidential candidate who intentionally destroyed thousands of documents involving a criminal investigation is utterly beyond me. Have WE become a nation of criminals, too? Will we wake up before the sword falls?

I believe Hillary Clinton will still win because let be factual the majority of America are the dumbest bunch of idiots in today time!

With that written I will state I believe the Senate stays red.

Also Huma is done and Anthony better run for his life!

Huma has never been more than a trusted adviser, and that won't change.Anthony Weiner has been immaterial for quite a while. It's good that you finally realize the majority of the country prefers Hillary over that right wing clown your party chose.

How ANYONE can support a Presidential candidate who intentionally destroyed thousands of documents involving a criminal investigation is utterly beyond me. Have WE become a nation of criminals, too? Will we wake up before the sword falls?

Yeah, we have, long ago, ours has always been a predatory society, and the public has constantly granted its consent while endlessly blaming those they gave consent to.

The reality is the American voter ( most of them ) does not care about the corruption or lies. They watch their nightly infomercials they pass off as news and let the Corporate news Agencies tell them how they should think...

Greatest invention to dumb down society was the idiot box...

14925395_555556731297824_7881274932881526315_n.jpg

I wonder how many times Madam Cankles will say "I don't recall", and "I plead the fifth" when she gives her first State of the Union address.

Forum List

Back