Huma has turned Government witness against Hillary Clinton

Seems that Huma is facing a long time in prison and will not chance a Trump Presidency and she and Anthony are trying to stay out of the federal penn. Huma reportedly ‘flipped’ against Hillary

Can't make it up people
Yes they CAN make it up. Wanna bet Huma and Anthony are simply cooperating with the Feds and not 'flipping'. Your sources (WND/Breitbart) are good at printing their wildest fantasies as fact.

Clinton Sent Classified Document to Chelsea That State Department Has Identified as “Foreign Relations Activities… Including Confidential Sources”

And Hillary DELETED this email after it was subpoenaed by congress.

There’s your case, Comey. Do your thing.

Hillary Clinton has repeatedly stated that she believes that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in other Judicial Watch litigation, she declared under penalty of perjury that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.” This new email find is also at odds with her official campaign statement suggesting all “work or potentially work-related emails” were provided to the State Department.

A hearing will be held Monday, November 7, 2016, regarding Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking emails sent or received by Clinton in her official capacity during her tenure as Secretary of State. The timeframe for this request is February 2, 2009, to January 31, 2013.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the State Department’s release of 74 additional emails recovered by the FBI in its investigation of former Secretary of State Clinton’s use of a non-state.gov email system. Included in the new documents was an email in which Clinton forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea, at the unsecure email address [email protected]. Before releasing the heavily redacted email to Judicial Watch, the State Department marked it “B1.4(b)” and “B1.4(d),” indicating that it contained “Foreign Government Information’ and “Foreign relations or foreign activities of the US including confidential sources.” The State Department also misleadingly labeled the email with the term “near duplicate.”

No wonder Hillary Clinton deleted this email. Her sharing classified information with her daughter shows criminal disregard for national security.

Clinton Sent Classified Document to Daughter That State Department Has Identified as “Foreign Relations Activities… Including Confidential Sources” - Judicial Watch

Clinton Sent Classified Document to Chelsea That State Department Has Identified as “Foreign Relations Activities… Including Confidential Sources”

Hillary Clinton has repeatedly stated that she believes that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in other Judicial Watch litigation, she declared under penalty of perjury that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.” This new email find is also at odds with her official campaign statement suggesting all “work or potentially work-related emails” were provided to the State Department.

A hearing will be held Monday, November 7, 2016, regarding Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit seeking emails sent or received by Clinton in her official capacity during her tenure as Secretary of State. The timeframe for this request is February 2, 2009, to January 31, 2013.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton made the following statement regarding the State Department’s release of 74 additional emails recovered by the FBI in its investigation of former Secretary of State Clinton’s use of a non-state.gov email system. Included in the new documents was an email in which Clinton forwarded classified information to her daughter, Chelsea, at the unsecure email address [email protected]. Before releasing the heavily redacted email to Judicial Watch, the State Department marked it “B1.4(b)” and “B1.4(d),” indicating that it contained “Foreign Government Information’ and “Foreign relations or foreign activities of the US including confidential sources.” The State Department also misleadingly labeled the email with the term “near duplicate.”

No wonder Hillary Clinton deleted this email. Her sharing classified information with her daughter shows criminal disregard for national security.

Clinton Sent Classified Document to Daughter That State Department Has Identified as “Foreign Relations Activities… Including Confidential Sources” - Judicial Watch
I was just reading that, unbelievable, Hillary is a train wreck.

If Hillary Clinton wins the election, there will be nowhere in the world that Huma and Weiner will be safe.

Even if Trump wins, they will need around-the-clock FBI witness protection in a secure facility.

They will never again be able to lead normal lives.

She's fucked now...one email and several laws broken. It's a gift to Comey

Huma has a baby boy to think of. I doubt she will choose hiLIARy over her son...although I wouldn't put it past the Clinton's to threaten the child's life to get her to keep quiet.

She was always screwed, it is all coming out now. If she is elected she will be running back and forth to various proceeding and will never really get anything done.

If Hillary Clinton wins the election, there will be nowhere in the world that Huma and Weiner will be safe.

Even if Trump wins, they will need around-the-clock FBI witness protection in a secure facility.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time...

Although, these people are just pawns. I hope the FBI catches the mastermind.

Huma has a baby boy to think of. I doubt she will choose hiLIARy over her son...although I wouldn't put it past the Clinton's to threaten the child's life to get her to keep quiet.
Kids change everything.

The child only has Huma , I doubt the courts would allow weenie near hat child for any length of time.

She was always screwed, it is all coming out now. If she is elected she will be running back and forth to various proceeding and will never really get anything done.

She had to know the dam was going to break sooner or later. If I were Weiner or Huma at this point I'd be trying to save my own hide

Ye right wiener is going to jail..no one double crosses hillary huma won't talk no way.

I won't be surprised if Weiner and Huma die in a murder-suicide, or perhaps they will make it look like an accident.

She had to know the dam was going to break sooner or later. If I were Weiner or Huma at this point I'd be trying to save my own hide
And dont think Hillary will help either of them.

Forum List

Back